It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar eclipse 2014 live broadcast from Sacsayhuaman - Cusco (Peru)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I guess this could be the right forum for this one. What a great location to be for such an event.

A team of GLORIA astronomers will broadcast live the event from the ancient Inca site of Saksaywaman, near the city of Cusco, in Peru (see figure). At this site the totality duration will be approximately 1 hour 17 minutes. Expedition leader, Dr. Miquel Serra-Ricart, astronomers of IAC, Canary Islands, and Dr. Paul Cox (SLOOH project) will provide commentary of the live event in English and Spanish. The non-profit Shelios association (shelios.org) is responsible for the planning and logistics.

ALL THE DETAILS HERE :

gloria-project.eu...

Enjoy !
edit on 14-4-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
cool this is awesome thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Partly cloudy skies tonight in northern WI, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I guess. Can only hope now that it clears up a bit, but might still have a chance to see it...otherwise, I'll be checking out this live cam.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It will be visible here in Virginia and all of the continental United states. However we're forecast to have rain tomorrow.

Though it's actually at 2AM. maybe it won't be raining then.
Hey I just realized that 2 AM April 15th is tonight. Or is it really 2AM tomorrow night ? Now I'm confused. Getting off ATS as soon as I post this . I need to clarify this. It's not raining tonight!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Please post in the existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join