It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thin Red Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
WalMart is a great super-department store to purchase many useful things. Including Duck Tape (not duct tape) the actual brand of the tape is Duck. So, the great thing about this useful item is that not only is it called Duck Tape, it is also available in dozens of colors. When I was a kid all there was was silver duct tape, black electrical tape and flesh colored masking tape. Well, the weird anomalous thing about this fabled red Duck tape that WalMart sells that makes this worth mentioning in these forums is that when I first discovered this wonderful item it was fully in stock. In fact, I visit WalMart so much that I saw it fully stocked in three different locations. Then, lo and behold, as if I have some mysterious purchasing power, when I bought a few rolls of this awesome Red Duck tape the next time I visited WalMart all of the colors of duck tape were fully in stock but the Red tape was completely out of stock! And it's been that way ever since! I can't find the red duck tape anywhere now! And I ask the WalMart people, "When you gonna restock the Red Duck tape because I used all mine up and now that's the only color I will buy." and they always say "Check back in a week." But, as I said before. It is never in stock. What could this mean? I think it's a paranormal thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asynchrony

A. Seperate your sentences.

B. Nobody buys red duct tape.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You shop at Walmart? Please close your ATS account immediately as being part of the problem is not being part of the solution.

PS, not being mean here. just hate Wamart and all it has done to our Country.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Mamatus because: added politeness

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't think it's paranormal, maybe just a lazy store manager.

There's this if you really want more red Duck tape. If you want something way better, 100 MPH tape. That's the military stuff.

(And no, I don't have any affiliation with Amazon or either of those tapes.)
edit on 14-4-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Separate your sentences. Rambling along without pauses, makes it pointless.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
First: Stop shopping at Walmart!

Second: Stop shopping at Walmart!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"Duck" tape is a brand name, not a reference to any material used in the product. Real "duct" tape is different. I have a roll of each and "Duck" tape looks and sounds like "duct" but isn't real duct tape any more than "100% juice" labeling means real juice or "cheese food" means real cheese.

Similar product labeling is deceptive and the sheerest form of flattery.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Red DUCK tape...$4 bucks a roll.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397509561&sr=8-1&keywords=red+duck+tape

Why did you start this thread???????

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Maybe its like the old blue M&Ms, the red duck tape is poisonous.

And walmart is not a good place to buy anything. The only thing I like walmart for is to return my bottles, let them deal with them.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

So I'm nobody now?

Or do you mean I am not a body but rather an apparition?

new topics

top topics

join