It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Double Dealing': How Pakistan Hid Osama Bin Laden From the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article and video with New York Times journalist Carlotta Gall, and ABC's Martha Raddatz. Gall gives a synopsis of her book that states that the U.S. was more focused on Afghanistan when they should have focused on Pakistan. What's more interesting is how she details that Pakistan was complicit, at a very high level, in hiding Osama Bin Laden. It's all stuff that we've suspected, but I highly recommend reading the article and watching the video.

“Pakistan did know,” Gall said, speaking about bin Laden’s location. “They were hiding him, they were handling him. Someone on the inside told me this. They had a special desk that knew where bin Laden was. “Not only that, but put him there, protected him, oversaw him, handled him in the terms of the secret intelligence services,” she added. “And it's all deniable, but I’m told the top bosses knew.”

How Pakistan Hid Osama Bin Laden

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

IMO, Pakistan was always part of the plan. How could it not be?

Just waiting around for Jihadists to overthrow the gov then we would invade in the ensuing chaos and scrub the place. Many things didn't go as planned after Iraq.

I doubt that Pakistan green lighted the OBL grab, so it's way off script at this point.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Not only that, but I'm sure that if they knew about, they would've done everything in their power to stop it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

In order to take this article seriously, one would have to believe quite a bit.

First, that Osama Bin Laden was still alive.

From time to time, it had crept out that OBL had died a decade ago.

And of-course she was killed not too long after.

As far the OS with regards to the OBL killing, we know that many aspects of that were a fabrication, not the least of which was that "tense moment" as the White House brass watched the entire thing unfold.

And then there were the bizarre coincidences: 22 Navy SEALs dead in Afghan chopper crash.

As far as her super secret source, who knows.

Seems like the US government is always looking for that "next war" but they've lost all credibility so they need people more "trustworthy" to help with the agenda.

edit on 14-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I haven't read the article.

My opinion is we never found the person, we never will find the person.

Why wouldn't they reveal pics. They said the pics were too graphic but I remember seeing pics of other leaders that were graphic.

JMHO.
edit on 14-4-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

Well I wasn't into 'conspiracy realities' at that time, so I'd have to get caught up and do more research into those theories or realities. I think that interestingly enough, when you get into 'conspiracy realities', you have to overturn every single stone that the MSM has told you what reality is, when in fact it isn't. There's so much information out there to absorb.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

Yes you are right we have seen graphic photo's of people before. wasn't Saddam's excution broadcasted? I could be worng but maybe not.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

They actually showed a picture of Osama Bin Laden dead, but it looked like it was photoshopped because it matched up almost perfectly to a picture of him taken when he was alive.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Whatever Happened to OBL, the U.S knows.

Maybe there's a 777 at the same hiding place ?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Its a interesting question, how much did the Pakistani's know?

I personally find it very difficult to believe they where totally clueless,

but I also dont think that the upper echelons of the Pakistani government all knew what was going on, rather i believe that there where sympathetic members of the Pakistani establishment who where sympathetic to Bin Laden and either knowingly provided him with sanctuary or deliberately ignored his presence in Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yeah I actually read about this on Yahoo! News (part of the reason I believe it is only a half-truth much like the Bundy Militia Using Women as Human Shields disinformation operation), and I have to say, I believe Pakistan is only a player, and that the real culprit was the United States government and NATO themselves (only at the highest, most elite and clandestine levels, of course).

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

~Lucidity
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted.

Indeed, please add to the ongoing, original thread.

new topics

top topics

join