It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Plot' To Take Over Schools Investigated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

Ideological indoctrination has been going on for a while now, ide love to comment further but its all a little too close to the cuff for me

funBox

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think anyone who defends, or otherwise dismisses what is happening as "only a minority" or what have you is missing the bigger picture.

These are schools run by people such as Ibrahim Hewitt, who amongst other things has openly said that gays should be stoned as they are like paedophiles, adulterers should be put to death and anyone "fornicating" should get 100 lashes - then says a man should be able to take a second wife if his first doesn't "satisfy" him.

I know it's the Daily Mail, but what I have quoted is factually accurate.

The preacher is the author of a book called What Does Islam Say?, which spells out his vision of ‘true Islam’. In it he advocates the killing of adulterers by stoning. The book says: ‘Any act that destabilises marriage will also destabilise society. Hence the Islamic punishments for such acts are severe… Married men and women found guilty of adultery are to be stoned to death.’
The book also advocates 100 lashes for fornication and sodomy with both men and women, and condemns homosexuality as a ‘grave sin’.
Mr Hewitt says in the book: ‘Islam, like most other major faiths of the world, categorically forbids homosexual practices (sexual relations between two men or between two women), regarding them as a great sin. In a society under Islamic law, such would be severely punished.’
He then compares homosexuals to paedophiles or those who commit incest. The book says: ‘If people have such desires [homosexuality], they should keep them to themselves, and control their desires to avoid forbidden practices.
‘The advice would be the same as, say, to someone who had sexual desires for minors or for close family: that having the desires does not legitimise realising them.’
The book also argues that men and women are not equal, and men have a right to assume leadership over women. ‘Islam recognises the leadership of men over women, but it does not recognise the domination of one over the other.’
He adds: ‘If a woman is unable to satisfy the sexual or other needs of her husband he may consider taking another wife, rather than the common Western practice of secretly taking a mistress.’
Mr Hewitt has in the past said that ‘political Zionism is a threat to world peace’ and has objected to the setting up of Holocaust Memorial Day.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This chap runs a private school for 5-11 year olds, where they segregate the kids and all females must be covered. This is an age where children are a sponge.

I can only imagine what could be happening in 15 years time when these kids all get to grow up, having been indoctrinated by bigoted, evil little men like this. And this same thing has been happening in dozens of schools, that we know of that is. That could be hundreds, if not thousands of kids being exposed to this every year.

It's a friggin time bomb. If moderate Muslims are against this, why then do they permit it and don't report it? Me thinks they are not as against it as they'd have us believe - they certainly don't mind sending their kids to schools that preach hatred in the first place. Either way, as the saying goes, all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

For the record, I am generally against all religion in schools - it should be a private matter. Teach kids awareness of them, sure, but not have schools run to religious standards.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

At least six Birmingham schools at the centre of an alleged Islamic takeover plot are set to be placed in “special measures” by Ofsted in a move that could see their entire leadership removed. The six schools are implicated in the so-called “Trojan Horse” plot by extremists to “Islamise” secular state education in Birmingham which has allegedly seen the illegal segregation of pupils and discrimination against non-Muslim pupils. The Telegraph understands the six will be rated “inadequate” by the schools inspectorate after a series of snap inspections over the past few weeks. The label usually leads to “special measures”, which in turn give Ofsted the power to remove senior managers or even close the schools.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

At least we have some movement in this case. Although I imagine there are many more than just 6 schools involved. These places are teaching things that don't belong in a mosque let alone a secular school for youngsters. I don't understand why ofsted has failed to act in the past.

I thought this would be a potential consequence of the Independent school policy, fragmenting societies further and allowing unchecked and unqualified individuals to work in schools.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I don't understand why ofsted has failed to act in the past.

Because even "snap" inspections are usually done with 48hrs notice - so the school can effectively clean house before they arrive. It is only after the unannounced inspections recently have they uncovered what is really going on.

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I thought this would be a potential consequence of the Independent school policy, fragmenting societies further and allowing unchecked and unqualified individuals to work in schools.

This isn't as a result of the latest policy for Academies - it has been going on for quite some years. One former head was dismissed in 2003 as a result of the plot. So, while Labour are keen to try and tie this into Gove's education policy, this happened on their watch as a direct result of their open doors immigration policy to "socially engineer" the UK.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Birmingham City Council have even confirmed they've had complaints and allegations going back almost 20 years:

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Obviously it's wrong. It should be rooted out wherever it's happening and no one should be afraid to call it what it is. At the same time, it shouldn't be used as an excuse to paint with a broad brush. Some Christians and some Jewish do this too, in the UK and here in the US. Beyond the three Abrahamic religions, I don't know. If you want your children to be surrounded by religion 24/7 put them in private religious schools. I respect another person's right to raise their children in their faith, respect my right to choose for my son to be raised with none.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Invaders must die youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

Good tune - but why post it?

Are you advocating a violent response?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Islamic school militants ‘confiscated Easter eggs’

A mother of a pupil alleges ­“morality squads” of older boys ­confiscated chocolate and toys from younger children. The woman, who asked not be named for fear of reprisals, told the Daily Express: “Older boys are going round in these morality squads telling off girls if they do not wear veils. “They bully the girls and stop them mingling with boys in the playground

My daughter tried to bring in an Easter egg for a friend and one boy grabbed it and smashed it against a wall Anonymous mother of Park View School

I have said for a long time that regular muslims should out these extremists from their communitys, but I feel the levels of intimidation have gone to far, I believe we are close to the point of no return

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies... I'm waiting on the media to come with more reports!

Looks very bad though from what Stumason posted although I do have my own views on certain things...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So the OFSTED report is out now and while they've not uncovered any direct teaching of extremism, they have highlighted issues and mentioned that children are not adequately being protected from extremism.
These aren't faith schools but there seems to be a fair bit of religious influence in them and religious practices.

Watching the news just now and there were examples of kids not being allowed music and then field trips to Mecca etc.

Very odd story this one, it threatened to tear the Government apart and there has been an awful lot of anecdotal evidence and teachers coming forward with stories.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Couple of years ago when i was in high school, there was a member of staff who worked in the "behavioral team" You know, like the team that deals with naughty kids who get kicked out of lessons and cant sit still for 2 mins. He was a Pakistani man and a muslim - None of those make him a bad person.

His treatment of kids mind you is where the judgement came from.
If a muslim kid acted up and got kicked out of a class, he would have a chat with him and let them go back to their lessons. If a non-muslim did the same? Rest of the day in isolation, no chat needed. Whenever their were racial tensions at the school, white students always got blamed for it, this inevitably made it worse.
There were even rumors about how he would interact with his female colleagues like they were his secretary...

Needless to say, he kept his job years longer than what he should, had he been white and applied the same judgments he'd be gone as soon as they found someone to replace him.

The school system, in places, favor's minorities.
Though i bet if i went to a private school i could write an essay on white upper-class privilege.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There should be no religion in schools whatsoever, except maybe just a General religious studies lesson.
No religious influence whatsoever and certainly no banning things that Islam or Catholicism deems 'wrong'
All religious schools should be closed and state /secular schools should be completely mixed and any religious stuff done outside of the school.

This story is very worrying and everyone is walking on eggshells.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join