It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rockflier

Good luck with that 10 mile rule. Here is how the constitution works. It is a living document. You need to know all the case law related to it to be able to interpret the constitution correctly.

Remember, the USAF isn't mentioned in the constitution, so it must be illegal. We can keep the army and navy.

I do encourage you to sell everything you own and give the proceeds to the Bundy defense fund, well presuming you actually believe what you post. Hey Bundy will pay you back. He is really good at paying his bills. ;-0

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

originally posted by: gariac
We have a representative democracy. The people elect representatives, then the representatives vote. Have you considered studying how government works, well presuming you believe government exists.

you really need to stop with smartass comments....

i know how government works, and i know how it is SUPPOSED to work...just because i'm not a statist robot like yourself, does not make me ignorant, as you imply..

again, the assertion was that it was passed by a vote of the people, not the elected representatives....that would be a referendum...if there was no referendum, then there was no vote, and the assertion was baseless, and false..

Unless you are visually challenged, I have to presume you didn't bother to go to the page. Then you would have seen the video is embedded.

Anyone with an IQ exceeding toothpaste would have noticed that.

again, my first instinct is gnawing at me...but i will, once again, show restraint, and ignore it...in the interest of manners and decorum..

clicking your link takes you to the site's frontpage....i think i found the video you were referring to...in the playlist....it was not the featured piece of media on the page you linked...i know this because i did, indeed, visit the site...i even clicked it twice, to make sure it wasn't a server routing glitch, taking me to the wrong page.

you really need to stop...

So you tell me to # myself, then you say I need to stop.

Too bad for you, I'm just being and I don't plan on giving up spreading the truth. When Bundy's ugly cattle are off my land, then the case is settled.

This isn't over yet. Not by a long shot.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Good luck with that 10 mile rule. Here is how the constitution works. It is a living document. You need to know all the case law related to it to be able to interpret the constitution correctly.

Remember, the USAF isn't mentioned in the constitution, so it must be illegal. We can keep the army and navy.

I do encourage you to sell everything you own and give the proceeds to the Bundy defense fund, well presuming you actually believe what you post. Hey Bundy will pay you back. He is really good at paying his bills. ;-0

G,G,G, the Constitution DOES say MILITARY AND NECESSARY buildings. Oh, I forget, you consider the AF to be paramilitary. You are such an A__ with your suggestions for selling whatever. Go back to CA and do not bother to visit us again, unless of course, you wish to arrange for a guided tour of some of your favorite areas at Groom, TTR, TPH. NTS, etc. I would be able and happy to arrange for you.

I well know how the founding documents work, and if you were to take the time you would realize that AMENDMENTS are required to alter it and its contents, unless of course you are a liberal elitist who believes in only what he says and believes pertains to all citizens. This is not all about Bundy, contrary to your warped beliefs. It is about a runaway federal system. I realize that all is well with you and always will be, right up to the point that it directly affects you. Don't count on any of us to come to your aid. Ah well, time to head out to Nellis. you know the dreaded AF, for a visit to the clinic. Remember, I am retired military jerko. No more of this crap. I quite. I hope all the libs reap what they are trying to sow. My account is closed.

(post by gariac removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

(post by Daedalus removed for a manners violation)
(post by gariac removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Since the BLM is part of the topic of this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which is part of a larger thread (this thread being Part 1 of a three part series) www.abovetopsecret.com...

I invite you over to discuss the legitimacy - or not - of the BLM and its activities in holding and managing those lands that are part of the public domain.

edit on 28-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
Thank you for the invite. I will not be on the site much longer, but will gladly participate in that forum versus this one. I have serious issues with one poster here and will distance myself. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thread temporarily closed while the ongoing bickering and ad hominem attacks are reviewed by staff.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

This thread is now re-opened, with an added twist!

Any further violations of the T&C will result in your posting privileges being suspended for a minimum of 3 days.

There will be no other warnings and feigned ignorance of this post will not be used as an excuse.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

may as well close it...it's effectively dead now anyway..

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join