It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
Is this supposed to be a cohesive sentence? I claim it can't be parsed.

what IS it with you, anyway?

you have no actual reply to what was said, so you play "grammar/punctuation" nazi....

grow up, and get on with it, man....
edit on 24-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

Is this supposed to be a cohesive sentence? I claim it can't be parsed.

what IS it with you, anyway?

you have no actual reply to what was said, so you play "grammar/punctuation" nazi....

grow up, and get on with it, man....

Ah, the broken shift key returns.

I can only answer questions that make sense. The sentence I quoted was word salad. If the person recovered from a stroke, I will cut the person some slack.

What is with me? I expect logical arguments, no spin, and somewhat coherent writing. I don't believe that is asking too much.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ah, the broken shift key returns.

I can only answer questions that make sense. The sentence I quoted was word salad. If the person recovered from a stroke, I will cut the person some slack.

What is with me? I expect logical arguments, no spin, and somewhat coherent writing. I don't believe that is asking too much.

ahh the lame overused jab returns. you're starting to resemble the transcript of a broken record..

no, it's not too much to ask....though, perhaps you should give what you expect to receive..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

What more is there to say? Bundy had his day in court and lost. Case closed. All that remains is to seize his deeded land to pay off his fine. It is a shame he screwed things up for his children.

Bundy lost and is a certified deadbeat

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Olivine

It is a federal issue, so the sheriff has no say in the matter. He is merely there to arrest civilians related to the incident. Bundy should be served by federal marshals.

Now when the feds take his deeded property for failing to pay the fines, then the sheriff will be required.

el wrongo
the feds have to kowtow to the county sheriff
its the constitition
that and jury nulification are the ultimate checks against the encroachment of the feds into the states and counties

thats why the feds backed down when the sheriff stepped up

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

It is a federal issue, so the sheriff has no say in the matter. He is merely there to arrest civilians related to the incident. Bundy should be served by federal marshals.

Now when the feds take his deeded property for failing to pay the fines, then the sheriff will be required.

el wrongo
its the constitition
that and jury nulification are the ultimate checks against the encroachment of the feds into the states and counties

The feds backed down because dead ranchers are bad press. However Bundy is heading out of town soon, so that will give the marshals a chance to arrest him peacefully.

(post by rockflier removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The quotes attributed to Bundy this morning on channel 8 Las Vegas regarding race and groups of people are inexcusable. He alienated more of his supporters with these comments than anything else. Trying to get a link to them. Inexcusable.

EDIT: It is with mixed emotions that this will be my last post for awhile. My former copilot on G159 aircraft just called. He has an inoperable brain tumor and has been given 2-3 weeks to live. He asked that we be there by his side until then. Keep up the good fight!

edit on Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:38:39 -050020142014-04-24T09:38:39-05:00kfThursday38America/ChicagoThu, 24 Apr 2014 09:38:39 -0500 by rockflier because: Added comment

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rockflier

Is defending your self legal when a paramilitary force points them at you first, illegally? Including snipers on the hills?

Oh you mean those government agents defending the people from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC? Yea, I'd say it is legal.

EDIT: And, in Nevada it is LEGAL to carry firearms openly, unlike some of the totalitarian states that forbid it against the Constitution.

Doesn't sound like a peaceful demonstration to me. I could be wrong, but weapons of war and death don't really reflect a peaceful demonstration in my book.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
Oh you mean those government agents defending the people from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC? Yea, I'd say it is legal.

i gotta ask....in this particular instance, who, exactly are they defending whom against?

they showed up AFTER the heavily armed brownshirts from the BLM....

i find this entire bit absolutely ridiculous...hell, it could even be considered hyperbole...

Doesn't sound like a peaceful demonstration to me. I could be wrong, but weapons of war and death don't really reflect a peaceful demonstration in my book.

what weapons of war? you mean the ones the BLM had?

carrying a gun does not constitute a threat, nor does it declare any kind of violent intent. having a gun doesn't make the person carrying it, bad....

is this the new tactic? don't have a sensible reply, so deflect with strawmen, red herrings, and try to derail the thread?

this isn't a conversation about guns.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockflier
Well G, since it appears you have a particular resemblance to that particular appendage in actions and words, one can see why you do not have weapons. Your arguments have been reduced to personal insults, pitiful.

Who said I don't have weapons?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Is defending your self legal when a paramilitary force points them at you first, illegally? Including snipers on the hills?

EDIT: And, in Nevada it is LEGAL to carry firearms openly, unlike some of the totalitarian states that forbid it against the Constitution.

Look at the Keystone Pipeline protest in DC. The protesters agree to only chain 50 people to the White House Fence because that is the capacity of the jail. Ergo, a peaceful protest.

In the meantime, the praetorian guard (armed militia protecting the Bundy Crime Syndicate) is ruining the tourist business.

Representative Horsford wants militia gone

Horsford would like the armed guards out of the area because he believes their presence is hurting a thriving tourist destination.

Then we find out that Bundy not only owns a cowboy hat but a Klan Hat too:
Bundy is quite the racist

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do. “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Mind you, Bundy is calling the North Las Vegas residents, presumably African American, lazy and living off a subsidy while he is stealing from the federal government. The nerve of this dead beat moocher.

Now all the politicians that were supporting him realize that the Bundy Crime Syndicate is toxic. They are all distancing themselves from Bundy. He is finished. Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity through Bundy under the bus today.

“His comments are beyond repugnant to me,” Hannity said of Bundy's remarks. “They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me."

Bundy beyond ignorant. This is news?

Stick a fork in Bundy. He's done.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

el wrongo
its the constitition

Federal law trumps state law. Have you heard of the civil war? It made all the school textbooks.

Jury nullification? Have you noticed that the fines against the Bundy Crime Syndicate are civil. Hence there is no jury, just a judge. Oh, and Bundy already lost his federal case.

But thanks for playing!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Cliven Bundy
April 10, 2014
The Dana Show
97.1 FM
"I don't recognize the United States government even existing."

Bundy is a drooling idiot and a racist. Case closed. I hope he likes federal prison.

In the meantime, he is pissing off his neighbors. They can't go to church because if Bundy shows up, he is surrounded by his praetorian guard. His neighbors want the crazier militia out.

Don't be surprised if the gun nuts that showed up to join with the Bundy Crime Syndicate cause tighter gun laws in Nevada.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

wrong, once again....

"the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers EXCEEDING that of any other state OR federal official."

this, from a federal district court ruling (Case No. 2:96-cv-099-J (2006)) in wyoming..

if a sheriff doesn't want the feds doing something in his/her jurisdiction, he/she has the legal authority to order them to stop, to leave, or to retain them in custody...

honestly, how can you sit there, and so smugly act like you're smarter than everyone, when you can't even get simple facts straight?
edit on 25-4-2014 by Daedalus because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I give you time, date, and place, yet you challenge me and claim it is out of context. In what proper context does one claim:
"I don't recognize the United States government even existing."
A science fiction novel perhaps?

I have no problem with responsible gun ownership. I have a problem with praetorian guard pointing guns at federal agents doing their job. Randy Weaver's wife would be alive today if he didn't have a pile of fecal matter for brains. But he knowing sold saws off shotguns and didn't want to do the time for his crime.

Bundy lost in court yet refuses to pay his bill. Sounds like a free loading moocher to me. How would you like it if Bundy owed you money and refuse to pay.

To learn about what Bundy's neighbors think of him:
Armed militia unwanted by rancher's neighbors
You have to wonder about the intellect of Bundy. Not a good plan to insult African Americans when your congressman is one. Oh yeah, I forget, Bundy doesn't recognized the United States government, so I suppose it OK to make a comment about his race and that he should learn to pick cotton.

Government is better than anarchy. The Bundy Crime Syndicate are anarchists.

More good news. The Koch Brothers have pulled their support from Bundy.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: gariac

wrong, once again....

"the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers EXCEEDING that of any other state OR federal official."

this, from a federal district court ruling (Case No. 2:96-cv-099-J (2006)) in wyoming..

if a sheriff doesn't want the feds doing something in his/her jurisdiction, he/she has the legal authority to order them to stop, to leave, or to retain them in custody...

honestly, how can you sit there, and so smugly act like you're smarter than everyone, when you can't even get simple facts straight?

Read this:
Debunking the sherrif is supreme

Note that the Federal Court is not the Supreme Court. Further the feds have jurisdiction on their own land. You will note the Clark County Sheriff didn't kick the feds out. Why is that? Well because he isn't stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join