It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Black Ring appears in Sky over England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just spotted this and thought the folks of ATS might be able to put forward some decent suggestions as to the nature of whats shown in the video below, and the picture in the article.

Apparently happened Friday evening (11th April). A teenage girl spotted a "black circle" floating in the sky over Leamington Spa, UK. The only sources seem to be a video posted to a few media sites, a Daily Mail article (I know, I know...), and a very brief article in the local Leamington Spa Courier.

Im by no means qualified to comment on the matter, but it doesn't look like CGI to me. I would have considered some kind of unusual murmuration of starlings, but the girl that recorded the clip states it wasn't birds, and I believe it was reported that it disappeared after around 3 minutes. Someone has suggested it may have been some kind of swarm of insects.

I think the video is of better quality on the original upload at the site mentioned in the top left corner of the vid above, but I am uncertain how to embed videos that are not youtube.

Article

Disclaimer: I have performed a search and didnt see this topic posted, but if Ive missed it, please close this thread Mods. Also, I couldnt make my mind up where to post it, so feel free to move it to wherever you want (that includes the bin!).
(First actual thread asides from an ISS identification thread!)
Im currently busy studying, so may not reply until tomorrow. Just thought it would be of interest to some of you folks.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure ring this was posted a few months back...Hmmmm

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

join