It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Reptilians from above or below?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So, I've been reading a lot about some lizard alien race that has made various homes or bases or something in various areas, but specifically in the midwestern United States. I've read all the hoopla about how they might be working side by side with the military, or possibly with the Mormons, (oo, this is getting good, huh?), but I heard one theory that I found extremely interesting. There's this woman who claims she was taken by one of these lizard-like aliens, under the ground, and met with their leader. According to her, after long conversations with him, she discovered that they are not the aliens we all suspected them of being, but they are actually the remnants of the dinosaurs! When the catastrophy happened that sent the dinosaurs into extinction, (or so we thought), a few, or maybe more, ran underground for cover. They have survived under there ever since, living off underground vegetation of some kind. Apparently they were planning on coming back up to take over the planet that they once ruled, but she convinced "King Leo" to denounce his plans for world domination and try and live in peace with everyone when they come to the surface. Usually I would dismiss this kind of...stuff, but there's so much stuff I've been reading about these reptilian visitors, and everyone is talking about them being aliens from outer space, I thought this was an interesting theory to counter-act that one. Any thoughts on this theory?

Here's here story: www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I've heard this theory as well, but with the way mind-pattern works, is that a heirarchy of owner/slave or upper/lower class exists. For examples, humans have a higherclass and the lower class would be other mammalian life forms. The reptilian 'race' are the higher class, and the lower are the dinosaurs.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The whole subject of Reptillians is nebulous at best. Yes, there is a logical and evidential basis, as it scientifically correct, that saurian species did inhabit this planet millions of years ago. It is also correct, that there is a big mystery of what happened to them. It is also correct, that they have been recorded historically by our ancients.

I also find it quite telling, that in the bible they are represented as underground creatures. If one were to take David Icke's claims on board, there is also suggestion that they have been involved in our own evolution by interbreeding.

However, there is little to no modern cases on them, or at least that I am aware of. The only case is the "Lacerta" one, but that cannot be confirmed. You really have to take it for it's word.

However, if Lacerta is genuine, she did claim that her race did some deplorable things in the past, and that many of them do not like humans to this day. While she continuely claimed, they were not hostile to us, I got the impression, that she was not proud of her race, and she had beliefs in concepts like "moral relavatism" which only sounded like justifications for the actions of her people. I was not exactly enthused with confidence when she continually slammed us and called her people the rightful owners of the planet.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There is no proof that supports that reps even exist.

top topics

join