It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who flirt on internet randomly are ugly animals

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I just lost a little of my previous respect for you, Athlon.

It will pass, respect is fleeting nuance of the fragile ego.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
Lego my ego, Amigo.

01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110101 01100111 01101100 01111001

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

I don't want to fXXk them doesn't mean I can't have a aesthetic standard of good looking or ugly.I can say the behavior is ugly.

Yes you can,

However as per what you quoted and what I said you called them ugly animals, so I assumed you were talking about looks,

if your not talking about looks, sorry, you could have simply said I assumed wrong instead of having swear and post like a immature child.
edit on 27-4-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I don't care your assumption of the thread,because I don't care your feelings.But I feel your are a close mined mature(=OLD)person

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hahahah!!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I know the feeling! I dislike when people I dont even know try to chat me up on websites or skype just trying to get in my pants or marry me or make them legal or try to get all horn dog. It's definitely a sign of either desperation, or scam artists or just pigs. I'm sure scammers is the top one though.

I dont mind a random 'wow you are good looking' or 'you have nice eyes/smile' etc from people but those who are fishing online via messenger, etc, are just downright annoying! I dont know how many 'military officers' on Skype have tried to add me so we can 'marry' because I am 'so beautiful and perfect'. Ugh. Really.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

hehehe. oh YOU.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833

I know the feeling! I dislike when people I dont even know try to chat me up on websites or skype just trying to get in my pants or marry me or make them legal or try to get all horn dog. It's definitely a sign of either desperation, or scam artists or just pigs. I'm sure scammers is the top one though.

I dont mind a random 'wow you are good looking' or 'you have nice eyes/smile' etc from people but those who are fishing online via messenger, etc, are just downright annoying! I dont know how many 'military officers' on Skype have tried to add me so we can 'marry' because I am 'so beautiful and perfect'. Ugh. Really.

You said 3 kinds of people in there(desperation/scam artists/pigs)...I think the desperation group of people are most laughable~LOL~
I believe pigs are the most of them.

>I dont mind a random 'wow you are good looking' or 'you have nice eyes/smile'
If they didn't see my photos ,I think it's unwelcome ...I don't often share my photos on internet.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

hehehe

one more ...maybe...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

I don't care your assumption of the thread,because I don't care your feelings.But I feel your are a close mined mature(=OLD)person

I asked questions so I wouldn't have to assume, you replied about f...ing people and what not.

I know you don't care about others feelings, your thread and others are a clear indication, I simply wonder why so I pose questions to maybe create discussion so I can get a better picture of where you are coming from.
You started the thread and gave your feelings and then any opposing feelings that said your views are ugly are met with immaturity or an inability to discuss rationally without allowing emotions to guide your response because you take a question the wrong way.

If you feel that way about me then you need to adjust your instincts as they are fooling you and making you feel things that might not real or true.

unless you think 35 years is classed as being old then yes your feelings might be right as I can be very closed minded about certain things, however overall my mind is way too open, it keeps falling out and I keep putting backing in.

Are you talking about looks when you say people are ugly animals or are you talking about their behavior?

It seemed as though you were talking about physical appearances, you mentioned your sexuality, everything I asked is based on what you posted.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I don't want to tell you.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is the truth candle..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

I don't listen those music you quoted.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I imagine they are probably like frog raping monkeys in person...(youtube)...just a world of WTF all about them...

edit on 5 5 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Personality issues
Some folks just cant be around other people socially. Its a pretty natural thing. These people also communicate a little differently. Almost coded or esoteric. Too much attention and you feel drained, avoid attention and you gradually recharge from the last encounter. That has absolutely nothing to do with physical attraction in the "good looking" vs "ugly" sense and very little to do with self esteem.

Take me for example, I cant even do this social interaction thing online and when I do, its normally with just a few people. Put me in a full chatroom and im ok for about 30- minutes but I gotta get away from it in short order. Same works in public. I work on a gauge and Im quiet.
I pull houdinis all the time.

As for the sorts the op may be speaking about...generally sounds like the attention whores of sorts. Sometimes obnoxious. Opposite of the description above. They crave it, like a zombie would a crowd; they are better people with it, like vampires almost. Remove the attention and you get an angry troll of sorts. Even then, that as well is not always about looks.

In other words, neither can make someone a frog humping monkey or whatever, but both types can have negative attitudes socially and both can be a turn off very easily.

as for the looks, you never really know do ya.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Sounds like a hater to me.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick
I feel your are a close mined mature(=OLD)person

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

www.dailymail.co.uk... html

That photo is fake .
You often post a pointless meme only in a reply.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join