It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who flirt on internet randomly are ugly animals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Flirt in real life doesn't better also.

People prefer the government animal control unit to kill or castrate those annoying estrus street dogs and cats.But seem there's no countermeasure for annoying flirting human.

They appears in everywhere(Any forums ,chat rooms and "make new people "website) ,even I using the web e-mail interface (gmail and yahoo mail),they just pop up to "chat" randomly.Never know those people.They like those rats and cockroaches,living in a very large area.

They are pathetic,they have no one to love and want to fXXk someone ,but they have no enough money to buy a whore.I guess they usually with a ugly face.Therefore,they use internet to piss off people to revenge anyone who don't love themselves.They think "I flirt you ,you feel it's disgusting/annoying ?I don't care,you don't like me is your fault ."So most of them would try to insult and criticize the flirt target after flirting fail.Give people worthless sweet nothing like a idiot ,when it fail turn to be a BSing schizophrenic.Their self confidence like burning combustible waste.Cheeky and shameless.

The mainstream media love to encourage this kind of behavior in real life,those flirting on movies always very easy to
success.(I am sure more than 90% flirting must be fail in real life)So they piss off at least 9 person to fulfill their personal desires(okay ,want to piss off people is their personal desires also).Good looking flirter maybe more acceptable for some people (not me),but in any society, not good looking people must far more than good looking people.And the society seem always tolerate unwanted flirting,I guess it wasn't like that in good old days.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by candlestick

I think you tried to convey a thought here. I'm not too sure. But, if you don't like someone flirting, giving you compliments, regardless of intent, you're mentally/emotionally/spiritiually broken. A person showing you signs of affection in any way isn't always for a bad purpose and you're probably just afraid of love yourself to reject it like that. Flirting is how relationships start. No, it's not as cheesy as in movies, but a simple "you look really pretty/cute today" is considered flirting.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sounds to me like someone's sexually frustrated...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

candlestick

Indeed.....wait, what?!

Seriously though, what are you going on about? Why does people flirting bother you so much?
edit on 14-4-2014 by bhornbuckle75 because: Something

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Lynk3

I think you tried to convey a thought here. I'm not too sure. But, if you don't like someone flirting, giving you compliments, regardless of intent, you're mentally/emotionally/spiritiually broken. A person showing you signs of affection in any way isn't always for a bad purpose and you're probably just afraid of love yourself to reject it like that. Flirting is how relationships start. No, it's not as cheesy as in movies, but a simple "you look really pretty/cute today" is considered flirting.

bhornbuckle75

candlestick

Indeed.....wait, what?!

Seriously though, what are you going on about? Why does people flirting bother you so much?
edit on 14-4-2014 by bhornbuckle75 because: Something

Don't you see the word "randomly " on the topic ?

SilentE
Sounds to me like someone's sexually frustrated...

Yeah,those animals.
edit on 14-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I flirt because I'm a flirt, I'm in a loving relationship but every chance I get I flirt with the ladies I take it straight up. I like to make people smile, so having banter with men and flirting with women is how I do that. I don't want to bang the lady, I like to leave a lasting impression on people, having a flirt and making them smile is something I enjoy doing, that doesn't make me a bad person at all and I think been classed as ugly is a matter of perspective.

To be honest candlestick, I find your post rude and ignorant. There is no reason to massively generalize people like how you have just done

edit on 14-4-2014 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

.I guess they usually with a ugly face.Therefore,they use internet to piss off people to revenge anyone who don't love themselves. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is kind of a harsh way to judge things.

Not all ugly people are single, don't judge the ugly by their cover

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

skyblueworld

.I guess they usually with a ugly face.Therefore,they use internet to piss off people to revenge anyone who don't love themselves. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did I said the word "single" on this thread ?Ctrl+F helps you.

n00bUK
I flirt because I'm a flirt, I'm in a loving relationship but every chance I get I flirt with the ladies I take it straight up. I like to make people smile, so having banter with men and flirting with women is how I do that. I don't want to bang the lady, I like to leave a lasting impression on people, having a flirt and making them smile is something I enjoy doing, that doesn't make me a bad person at all and I think been classed as ugly is a matter of perspective.

To be honest candlestick, I find your post rude and ignorant. There is no reason to massively generalize people like how you have just done

To be honest n00bUK, I find your post rude and ignorant.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So.. what do you look like

Have a nice day

edit on 14-4-2014 by RUFFREADY because: spelling ..while flirting hehehe

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

RUFFREADY

Have a nice day

None of your business.
People who have enough time to flirt someone they don't know must have time to open their propaganda machine.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

candlestick

skyblueworld

Did I said the word "single" on this thread ?Ctrl+F helps you.

n00bUK

To be honest n00bUK, I find your post rude and ignorant.

Obviously if I continue this it would be like arguing with a child, so I won't even go there.

Have a good day Candlestick.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
People who judge others based on only one "random" aspect of their personality, could qualify as an "ugly animal" trait to some .
Your rant comes across as general in nature but has severe personal undertones to it. I'm sure there may be a handful of people who wholeheartedly agree with you, but the majority, find flirting to be quite harmless. I don't believe it's the act of flirting itself that does any harm, as it is fully ingrained into current society online and offline as a part of human communication and interaction. In essence, it's normal. It only becomes complicated when it's not happily received by the recipient.I assume you are an unhappy recipient?
People can flirt harmlessly with no intention of it ever going further than flattering words.Essentially, that is all it is. Flattering words. Only in your mind does it carry further than that. IMHO.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Do you know what flirting is? You know, mating rituals animals do? animals including humans.

There are many types of flirting, and it seems you seem to think only certain "looking" people have the right. Separating "ugly people" and good looking "people" seems to tell me you brain is already being controlled by the media.

Let me guess, a product of this generation?

Want the good old days? Where a man bangs a stranger on the head with a club and drags he rback to his cave?

Or the pre 1800's where a rich person can come in and take whoever they desires?

Do tell how good looking people flirt?

Internet is being mean and digusting? tell me something i dont know.

edit on 4/14/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sometimes people are just very friendly and may be confused with flirts.......most of the time flirting is not flirting, is just playing and being silly........no harm in that.

But I disagree with you calling people ugly animals.........a bit harsh maybe?

You need to relax a bit....and have a laugh! Life is too short to take it so seriously.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

Eloquently put, so nice

I agree with you 100 %

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ugly animals deserve love too.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Hi candlestick. Just wondering where your coming from? It seems english may not be your first language, so im wondering if this may be a cultural thing?

I would say that i see flirting as pretty harmless, but you seem to be pointing out something specifically annoying to you.

Could you elaborate on specific things that you find annoying?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

candlestick

RUFFREADY

Have a nice day

None of your business.
People who have enough time to flirt someone they don't know must have time to open their propaganda machine.

That's all I needed to read to clarify to me, you are an idiot.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

Maybe he/she lives in a society where such things are not the norm. Insulting someone for cultural differences ain't too bright.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Restricted
reply to post by Antipathy17

Maybe he/she lives in a society where such things are not the norm. Insulting someone for cultural differences ain't too bright.

That same logic can be applied to the OP also then, if that's the case.

jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join