It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-time reader, just now posting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi there. I've been reading these forums for a while and I thought I'd set up an account to establish dialogue with people when appropriate. I take interest in conspiracy theories because they sometimes point me in the direction of news I wouldn't have otherwise heard about. However, most of the theories themselves, I must say, turn out to be a bit tenuous. There seems to be a thriving community here, both of skeptics and theorists, and of diverse political and social backgrounds. I'm happy to be posting here, and I hope to engage in civil (and hopefully productive) discussion with everybody. Though, I must say, I've noticed many people seem to find it hard to keep civil on the internet, hehe. I don't find it hard though, so don't worry about me going off on anyone.

You can call me ComradeQuestion, or just "Comrade" for short.

Hmmm… things about me…
People will probably see me as being on more of the skeptical side of things, as I believe it's extremely important to have a strong basis for an argument (heavily sourced, well thought out, etc.).
I'm from, and live in, Texas.
I have some unconventional views on governance, I suppose that's another important thing about me. Also, I particularly believe it's important to protect the human rights of people both on the left and the right — people generally band together along rigid ideological lines and forget about upholding the rights of the other end of the spectrum; this is something I'm very passionately against.

But I suppose that's me in a nutshell.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Welcome comrade, enjoy the serious and enjoy the frivolity. Remember to smell the roses.

P

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ComradeQuestion

I'm glad you joined us.
Welcome.
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Preevyet Comrade! Welcome aboard the mothership ATS! It made the Kessler run in less than 12 parsecs you know.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hello Comrade,

Welcome.

Nice to have you here with us, I hope you enjoy your stay

See you on the boards sometime.

Tina x

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM