It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boots on Ground Return and Report- Think BLM agents were setup to be slaughtered by 500 militia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I know, but where do you draw the line. Lets not go after this guy for breaking the law because he breaks it less than others. He has been knowingly and willingly breaking the law for years and when they finally call Him out. He calls out a militia, that is desperately searching for something to believe in.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Flyzoid
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I know, but where do you draw the line. Lets not go after this guy for breaking the law because he breaks it less than others. He has been knowingly and willingly breaking the law for years and when they finally call Him out. He calls out a militia, that is desperately searching for something to believe in.

He stopped paying the Feds in 93.........because they are not the landowners....it is the STATE that owns the land and he has offered more than once to pay the money to them instead of the Feds......
did Nevada cede all state land to become a state not to my knowledge......
This is about an out of control federal government that is acting outside the constitution entirely....so why should he pay the pretenders the rent he owes the county....
The "Feral Gubmint has stolen the states rights to its own lands.....

edit on 14-4-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here is a good article.

Link

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I dunno it seems plausible. But like another poster said....there were 100 maybe 200 protesters tops. If the government wanted a bloodbath they could have easily gotten it. I also believe that the protesters wouldnt have stood a chance if the situation escalated. I guarantee there was enough firepower in the vicinity from law enforcement to win any shootout. People were right to show up. Being a coward will never fix anything. Im not saying they should have hid or done nothing. I'm justnot buying into the 100 militia people taking down a couple hundred federal agents with command and control, assualt weapons, and canines. Aerial support as well including but not limited to drones, airplanes, and helicopters. Im sure there was satellite imagery as well. Had the proverbial shhhh hit the fan there would have been dead on both sides and the citizens would have been on the losing end. I think people are being a little too overconfident in how this all went down. This isnt over by a longshot. Wouldnt be surprised to see his cattle all mysteriously fall ill. Afterall they were rounded up with a bunch of "feral" cows allegedly. They could be contaminated with anything theoretically now. Or sprayed with anything theoretically a week from now. At some point the protesters have to go home. Then the governement can swoop right back in and do what they started. If the gov was hoping for a bloodbath i guarantee they were expecting to win it. I think it was just getting more attention that what they wanted put on it. Thats why they backed off. Coincidentally right around the same time major news outlets started to report it. Theyll be back. Lets see how those cattle are doing by the end of this summer.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

I guess laws cant be stupid and not worth following. Just because someone passes a law doesnt make it right, or just. People obeying dumb laws is what gives them credence. If no one followed certain laws they would be unenforceable and and forgotten. Instead people go along with every dumb law they pass and the few of us that say to hell with the system and stand up to it are singled out easier because of people who think just like you..." theres a law against it so hes clearly a criminal"
edit on 14-4-2014 by rustyclutch because: spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

I believe this view to be accurate. However, I think that too many people are awake and ready to act on a larger scale if something HAD happened and the administration would try to make one last push to control guns - and control the information coming out of Nevada - to implement whatever their action plan is (and you know they have one).

I think any declaration by the government to the effect that militias and oathkeepers are "domestic terrorists" would carry very little weight, and they'd be looking at a much larger sh**storm if they played that card.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All it takes is one folks and don't put it past to think that part of the militia has been or will be infiltrated with either power or money. Hopefully not but keep every option open.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

HawkeyeNation
All it takes is one folks and don't put it past to think that part of the militia has been or will be infiltrated with either power or money. Hopefully not but keep every option open.

Do you think the militias also might have also been infiltrated with federal agents? Underestimating your enemy is a recipe for disaster.

As I watched the whole bundy deal play out, I noticed one of the "news crews" wasn't a news crew at all, but a bunch of cops pretending with a bunch of video cameras and still cameras taking pictures. It's common practice!

I work on a local cable access news crew from time to time covering local events. Most legitimate news crews look like a bunch of hipsters; the cop news crews look like cops with new state of the art gear.
edit on 14-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join