It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boots on Ground Return and Report- Think BLM agents were setup to be slaughtered by 500 militia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In this following video just posted, these two God-fearing men report on an oddity that bugged the crap out of them all the way home as they left the ranch. After thinking about it, they conclude that it was all a setup to watch a bloodbath- which was just narrowly avoided.

Remember that Sheriff Gillespie sent one of his deputies down for him? Well guess what that deputy told the militia. That it wasn't going to happen- that they were not going to release the cattle, when in fact, Gillespie had said the day before on a stage in front of everyone that the BLM was going to release the cattle.

So what these two are saying is that the only thing that makes sense why they would do that is so that things would get heated and someone would fire. But of course the militia still held back and did not fire. These two claim there were 500 well armed militia there, and that the BLM agents were in a clear kill zone with no escape- while a SWAT team was in another area, neither protecting the BLM agents or the public.

Then these two go on to say that if that would have happened, and the BLM agents died, then of course places like the SPLC, of which Sheriff Gillespie is a BOARD MEMBER, and places like the MSM, would instantly have been able to spin this into "see those right wing extremists killed those poor innocent BLM agents," and initiate a serious government crackdown on militias, confiscate more guns, etc, etc.

Now I can't say I would put it past them at all to sacrifice those agents for the desired ultimate goal. So this is a very interesting twist to this story, from people that were there:

Then again, they just might be reading way more into this than necessary. But you have to ask yourself- why then did the deputy tell them flat out it wasn't going to happen? WHY? When Gillespie himself said it would the day before?

Something definitely smells fishy here. Just not sure where the stink is coming from.

Note also that I have seen other videos that are claiming that those weren't regular BLM agents. That they were contracted. Sacrificial lambs? Strange, for sure.
edit on Mon Apr 14th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

A false flag maybe? To put blame on the militia and the protesters so that they'd be able to finally call the liberty movement a bunch of terrorists. Luckly it didnt happen though. That was too close of a call.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
BLM are lucky the militia has more brains and restraint than most LEO do. I wouldn't put it past the scumbags running the show to have been trying to intentionally provoke something, and sacrifice some pawns in the process.
edit on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 04:12:00 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well done everyone who showed up...no blood shed. showed restraint. maybe the Police could learn a thing or two about how to control a volatile situation without the need to pull the trigger.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I got a funny feeling from the ending drama. Mostly, how there was a vanishing Gillespie until the end, as if he was in hiding. It strikes me as he was following orders/script.

Also, the most amazing little tidbit of info about Cliven Bundy gave me my AH-HAH moment. Mormon. This is how all the talk about people from Utah and the insults by that commissioner. As soon as it came out about Utah, i immediately did/do think mormon. That is basically the state controlled by the mormons. (not bad or good, no insult. just fact)

The mormons have serious power behind them. There a MANY mormons in militias, and there is even a mormon stronghold in Mexico, and the mexican govt knows all about them, and that they have guns. Yet they are left alone.

Why was it kept hushed about the Bundy family being mormon? that is the biggest question I have. Until today after the BLM surrender, I had not heard of the mormon claim. And I had been gobbling up all the info/news I could get.

This is the strangest part. the way Gillespie played things is also strange, you would think the Sheriff would have been involved front and center from the get go?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I had heard he was mormon days ago, it was in an article, I thought it was odd they mentioned it at all is why I remember it. I was thinking along the lines of why is it relevant the family is mormon when I read it. Totally slipped my mind after, because well, I don't care much about what religion people are.

Come to think about it, it never said he was mormon, it said something like "His mormon grandfather donated the land"
edit on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 04:29:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Good to see some intelligence..

being used from another angle...

It's truly NOT about land...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
First it was 5000 people protesting, then it's 500 but the most I've seen in any pictures was about 100 Max with about eight on horseback but still it's a start.

reply to post by truthofnitrous

You make it sound like the american public should fear the government but I don't see it that way at all and it is nice to see some Americans will stand up, risk life and limb for what is right.

Act like sheep, get treated like sheep

edit on 14-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: My left toe slipped off they keyboard again, sorry

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't think that they wanted a shootout from the get go, TA. However, I am certain that if things had gone south, and it ended that way, that's exactly how it would've been spun. I am almost sure of this because had that been their original intent, they would've certainly had some plants within the militia ranks, who would've been there with the sole purpose of making sure it ended as a mess. They are too cold and calculating to leave the outcome to chance. Just my opinion..

They always rig the game before hand, so as to never leave the outcome to chance..
edit on 14-4-2014 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So contrast what these two in the OP video are saying about what the deputy told them, to what Ammon Bundy said in an interview about the final confrontation:

Ammon makes no mention of the deputy saying that. Rather, that the deputies went and forced the BLM to move back. Hmm... Could be that Ammon was not there at the initial moment the deputy talked to the militia? It's possible, in other words, that both the OP video guys and Ammon are correct- depending on where exactly they were when the deputy arrived.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I did read that he was a Mormon and of course the story then linked him to that Jeffers guy. He is the past leader of part of the church that was buggering the kids.

It then went on to link both to the bohemian grove and illuminatti and thats where I pretty much stopped reading.

Not saying it couldnt be true but offered 0 proof, nothing.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The government opening fire here would have been a disaster for them. Its not like the days before WACO anymore. The government position would have lost on all fronts. There would have been no way to spin it in a way to pacify the american armed to the teeth and really sick of it public.

The states need to take back these sorts of federal lands and be done with it. If there is anyone that cant see what the Federal government has become domestically, not to mention financially overextended, their may be no hope for you at this point. This really has little to do with states rights as much as it does a power heavy Federal Government and doing whats good for the nation.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
And now reports are that the BLM is claiming no deal reached!

Despite Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie announcing on Saturday that the BLM had agreed to cease its operation against Bundy, the BLM now asserts that it played no part in the deal and will continue to pursue Bundy “administratively and judicially” for the $1 million in grazing fees it claims Bundy owes the feds.

Since Bundy has steadfastly refused to pay the fee, offering instead to pay it to Clark County, the feds will have no option other than to send armed men to arrest Bundy or restart the operation to confiscate his cattle. Such action will then prompt thousands of Americans to rally to Bundy’s defense just as they did last week, threatening another standoff.

“The door isn’t closed. We’ll figure out how to move forward with this,” BLM spokesman Craig Leff told the Associated Press, adding, “The BLM and National Park Service did not cut any deal and negotiate anything, there was no deal we made.”

www.prisonplanet.com...

So what, did Sheriff Gillespie flat out lie then, when he pronounced a deal had been made? I mean WTF. The more I hear about that damn sheriff, the less I trust him. They need a new sheriff.
Either that or the BLM is lying.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Logarock

The states need to take back these sorts of federal lands and be done with it. If there is anyone that cant see what the Federal government has become domestically, not to mention financially overextended, their may be no hope for you at this point. This really has little to do with states rights as much as it does a power heavy Federal Government and doing whats good for the nation.

do a search on the Federal Governments' Wilderness Lands grab....
Utah is in the forefront of opposing this Fed seizure of both Private & Public lands... in their master plan to herd the masses into overcrowded metro areas & keeping the 80 % of the American lands/resources as non-habitation areas...

its the Globalists/elites that are pulling the strings of both this Administration & Congress,,,& the nutty ideas of people like T. Turner

add: patriotaction.net...
edit on th30139747578314432014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yea and a person has to ask what good can come from a debt ridden Federals grabbing land?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I think the whole thing is pretty lame in my opinion. He didnt pay his taxes...ever. Everyone is fighting for a thief.
He didnt pay his taxes and they are goin to take his stuff. Everyone is all up in arms. Paying taxes goes hand in hand with using a fork and wiping your a**. It just is truly moronic, we should have an armed militia going around clearing out all pesky gubment workers always trying to get us to pay those silly taxes.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Flyzoid

I think the whole thing is pretty lame in my opinion. He didnt pay his taxes...ever. Everyone is fighting for a thief.
He didnt pay his taxes and they are goin to take his stuff. Everyone is all up in arms. Paying taxes goes hand in hand with using a fork and wiping your a**. It just is truly moronic, we should have an armed militia going around clearing out all pesky gubment workers always trying to get us to pay those silly taxes.

Maybe the Goverment should look at the REAL Tax dodgers, instead they pick on the little guy.
youtu.be...=P9Ffgfb-C9w
edit on 14-4-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This doesn't make much sense to me. Supposedly they were told there was going to be no deal because the sheriff department just expected them to start shooting if they said the cows weren't coming back? Seems way out there to me.

Sheriff: "OK, we've got to get them to fire on us, how do we do that"?

Peon: "Let's tell them we won't release the cattle!"

Sheriff: "Good idea, surely once they hear the cattle won't be released the first thing they'll start doing is shooting people!"

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The government and LEOs wanted a fight. They did. If it would have happened, the MSM and the US government would have had the ability and the 'right' through EO's to clamp down hard on weapons.

The US government, i think, was glad to see that there would be so much support. It could have been the spark. I am not looking at this from the right or left perspective but as the next step needed to fully control the country.

1. They control the banks
2. They control our medicine
3. They control our schools
4. They control the workplace
5. They control our medical care
6. They control what we eat
7. They control what we watch
8. They control what we read
9. They control what we browse
10. They read and watch whatever and wherever we go with our 400 million cell phones active in America

Makes it real when you read it all at once and not in separate places. The last thing we have is guns.

I call this a strategic withdrawal. A BLM dry run so to speak. WACO had children involved so that was the excuse. They took action. Remember the small Cuban child who the government used assets to take back. They do it IF they want too. Do not think differently.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

TrueAmerican
So what, did Sheriff Gillespie flat out lie then, when he pronounced a deal had been made? I mean WTF. The more I hear about that damn sheriff, the less I trust him. They need a new sheriff.
Either that or the BLM is lying.

Did you see this quote from CNN?
(*note, I think CNN screwed up the LV metro PD part--he's the Clarke County Sheriff)

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Douglas C. Gillespie issued a press release late Saturday night saying he mediated the agreement between the Bundy familiy and BLM.

"I want to stress to all of you that as the sheriff of Clark County I cannot interfere with the Federal government when it is operating on Federal land," Gillespie said. "And because this is BLM property, it is in their jurisdiction. But when a group of protesters threaten civil unrest or violence in this county -- it is my job to step in and ensure the safety of citizens."

Kind of conflicting statements, right?

He brokered the deal, yet he says he can't interfere?

My guess, is that this Neil Kornze BLM director, who is only 35 yrs old, just totally underestimated the people and probably lacks real world experience which = totally bungled management of this operation. No nefarious intent by the government.
edit on 4/14/2014 by Olivine because: coding snafu

edit on 4/14/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join