It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medieval Church Conspiracy To Hide A Secret Truth About Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Do you really think, paintings done over 1000 years after the event, actually portray the Real image of the time?

No of course Not, they are the imaginings of the painter.....His imagination (dictated somewhat by his commissioner or the Church).

Dont you think people would have said to Rembrandts student, "excuse me sire, but what is that round cloud in the sky, that you have painted?". What would he have said?...."oh well yes of course I was there on the mountain in BC500, that is a 20th century UFO of course you ninny!!, Didnt you know John the Baptist was an Alien?"

They are just images from the painters mind, portraying spiritual notions to them, or their interpretations.

Interesting TV show about Jesus recently......about how the Medieval images of the Christ, the nobel white European man with the flowing long hair and beard, well this image is the image of the Greek god Zeus, right down to the hair, beard physique.
The real Jesus was probably a short ,browned skinned, skinny emancipated person, with shaggy black hair or bald, and scraggy beard.......looking just like his tribe..and other Arabs.

Definitely not the image for "European Christianity".

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

we're too insignificant to attract the attention of an omnipotent being. we humans arent that special, really.

according to mother earth, we suck.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

occuluinunc
De Gelder's painting of Christ's baptism is a trip. That disc looks a bit out of place/time!

Not sold on the other Byzantine paintings depicting UFOs though. I'm inclined to believe Columbia University on sun/moon depiction in Christian/Byzantine art.

Occuluinunc,

Now follow that assumption back to find its origins. Why would the church accept personifications of the sun and moon? What biblical foundation is there to attribute personality to these objects? (Remember, the church was big on torture and forced conversion during these times. This was the church that convicted Galileo of heresy for proposing the universe didn't revolve around the Earth)

Let's track backward to find the source and the truth:

Personifications of the sun and moon as beings by the Medieval Church artists

Inca Sun Disc Calendars - Face of "god" in the center

Egyptian Sun Disc as Aten - The creator of all who came down from the stars

Assyrian "chariot of the gods" - The sun disc that brought Ashur from the stars to Earth

Finally, The Sumerian Cylindar Seal that shows The Annuna gods arriving from the stars. We arrive at the origins. Beings from another World that came to Earth and inspired a personification of beings in the "discs" of the sky for thousands of years:
The Arrival of The Annuna gods on Earth

And so in conclusion, it is not enough to simply dispel the sun and moon faces as being just "the sun and moon". The more important perspective is "how and why was this accepted by the church". Now we know...just like the church knows, but decided it was better to keep these origins a secret. After all, the mightiest power is God, and the church wants to control as much of God as it can.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KanuTruth

i think you're right.

there's clearly an alien connection with jesus etc, and the church is clearly hiding it, for whatever reason.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by 8fl0z

Or perhaps he was just the son of God...

who knows eh

with god being an alien?

Because back then the hebrew God Yahweh even admits himself that there are other GODS around (e.g. Dagon) but that the Jews must only worship him... because 'i am a jealous god, ye must have no other GODS but me', etc.
He never said he was the ONLY God...and states that there are other GODS around...

so who were these GODS of whom Yahweh was one?

they were aliens. look into it....

i could make whole thread on it but eh...
the infos there if you look for it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Did the church hide secret information? IS the POPE Catholic/ I find this so funny.. on another thread folks were incredulous about ..OH NO the church wouldn't do that to kids.. but yet this thread.. I am not laughing at the OP at all.LOvely post lovely pics.I was laughing at the cosmic irony. Great book on how far the church was willing to go between 1100 to 1300 to prevent folks from believing they had a right to talk to God without church interference.. It's called The Medieval Church 1100- 1300 William Herr . LOng read as it is detailed but .. I think for 2000 years they have gotten away with so much that if folks knew it all they'd be empty and begging on the streets. The whole existence of that rancid cesspool of men in robes is most certainly proof that rich churches are capable of anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

So true (the various physical depictions of Jesus as some white-boy adonis . . .). He is the Son of God, but we have no idea what he looked like and most certainly not like the pretty-boy images as portrayed in ancient/current paintings, movies, etc. All of it - religious propaganda and such (IMO). . . or creative license (and imagination) by the artist (as you pointed out).

The only verse in the Bible about Jesus’ physical form, before His death and resurrection, is found in Isaiah 53:2. It says: “He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.” In other words, the only biblical description of Jesus during His time on earth says that He was not physically attractive.

But now - I'm getting off point of this post. So let's get back to the aliens for crying out loud! BTW, is it just me or does it seem like some of these aliens are starting to look a little prettier as time goes on - just like Jesus. I mean, have you seen some of the depictions of those blond hair/blue eyed Nordic aliens lately?! Smoking. Sure we still have those ugly monster looking aliens (thank goodness for MIB), but I'm seeing more and more hot ones! You don't think we're seeing something similar going on here do you - the alien religion putting a little lipstick on their representatives?

Keep the faith!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Akragon

8fl0z
reply to post by Akragon

lmao are you seriously, serious? jesus probably was one of them for christs (pun intended) sake.

Yes of course im serious...

and I HIGHLY doubt he was an alien...

Technically his body was Human but his Individual soul was Alien and far advanced in universal consciouss evolution. Most Humans only have a power level of 225, while Christ was at 1000. If You do not know this then you have not found the Truth yet then as I have. According to The Angelic Race of Thiaooubans they keep the bodies of the Christ Roles in a Golden Doko(Egg Shaped Building) The Doko is situated on an small island on the heavenly planet and on that island there is a lake. Their planet may I add is located near the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. Our Galaxy is 1 of only 3 Galaxies in the entire Cosmos that contains a level 9 Angelic Race planet where the entities have attained a level of physical, mental, material and technilogical perfection. With their psychically gifted minds they are "Masters" within the Universe and even have the power to create "life". With their mind alone they created bacteria in the lake that releases special properties that preserves flesh without decay.

When Michel was visiting this Doko there were many hundreds of other bodies there. All of them "Christ Figure Roles" some human, many of them other species of beings. One looked like American Indian but wasn't. One looked asain but had a Four Fingers and skin like tree bark. Etc etc.

The Angels are us and we are them, they split 1/9th of their soul down to the Kindergarden level 1 here on Earth to have a human experience.

Going back to the Christ according to the Angels, they created from the un-manifest Ethereal Ocean of Gods Awareness, conscioussly manifested the embryo that they would implant into the Virgin Mary. Yes she was a Virgin. Because of free will all this was asked by The Great I Am, i.e. God, The Great Spirit, Your Supreme "Self" to an Entity Named Xioxtin.

Xioxtin was about to "graduate"/reincarnate from a level 8 to the heavenly level 9 and exchange his male form for a perfected Hampahrodite Body. One where he could harness the ying/yang of Cosmic Energies better.

Xioxtin did not die on the Cross. He traveled from the age 12 traveling and teaching across the globe. Until he settled in Japan where he took a wife and had children. His descendants in the city of Shingo don't even believe that they are Holy Blood.

The Angel Aarioc disconnected his/her astral body for one his counterparts made in a human form one that did not have both genitelia.They did this so Jesus/Aarioc could retain all THE KNOWLEDGE, all the unlimited spiritual powers that the Angels have over the material world. Xioxtin being born human and having to reincarnate lost much of his knowledge of mastery of elementary particles because of the river of oblivion that wipes out your memory from incarnation to incarnation.

There is only one reality and one truth, so long Story Short Just ike Jesus Christ You Yourself are also Fully God and Fully Human but You don't remember because you haven't gone through Ego Death to KNOW that you are the Supreme Being, The God of God himself. Awareness is Immortal, beyond time and space and all pervading, it is the original State of being and all other states of consciousness or matter are imagined by "The Supreme Awareness". There is no birth, there is no death, there is no person It's all an illusion its all a play of light. Only you exist. There is only You. You are everthing and nothing at the same time. The key to the mystery of Nirvana is that consciousness only has a life span of 100 billion,trillion years.

I dont have to prove to you intellectually that you know you know that you exist that is what is called the "I Am". But the first sin of mankind is that he took himself to be an individual. Until you gain the Knowledge you will think you are a separate being and will continue to suffer, when in reality it is all just One. The present the past and the future have already happened it what is know as the eternal now. All that is required is a change of understanding of your eternal position with conviction. You are not even human! Humanity and the Universe and Stars systems, everything appears in you not you in them! Quite simple really, just hard to accept because no one wants to hear the Truth of Themselves being God.

edit on 15-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spellinh

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Those pieces of art were made a thousand years (and some 1500 years) after Jesus died.
So they aren't exactly an eyewitness account. It's just an artists idea of what happened.
So, while interesting, they really don't mean much without some other evidence to back it up.
IMHO.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

colbe
Aliens, UFOs, are no good, see the fruit. They're demonic.

Demons are pure spirit. Aliens are solid and corporeal ... living creatures.
Demons travel by thought. Aliens travel in ships made of metal.
The two are very different species.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

the sun chasing the moon - not aliens - and as pointed out already these were painted 1300 years after the event, so even if the painter though jesus might have been an ET it has nothing to do with reality - like you're only posting this 800 years after the painting, so in some ways what you have to say about that has more relevance than what he had to say about jesus.

In either case not much.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Talliostro
uhm, just as a sidenote.
The 4.) picture isn't from medieval times anymore. The Middle Ages ended around 1500 (depends on the source, some say 1450, some say 1510...), from there on the period is called Renaissance. Picture 3) is from 1485, so it can be discussed if it is a really late medieval painting or a really early Renaissance painting.
Picture 4) is even later and the time period is called Baroque.

So, as a summary,
Painting 1) and 2) are from medieval times, Painting 3) can be discussed and painting 4) isn't even near the Middle Ages.

For your "medieval church conspiracy":
I'd say no, because painting 1) and 2) show nearly the same thing, which I would refer to as comets. 3) and 4) aren't painted in the Middle ages, so there was no supression of this art after the Middle Ages.

Wow. I don't really think it matters when they were painted. Pedantry.
The OP is simply saying maybe the artists knew something (or at least thought they did) and that's why said "UFO's" were inserted into the art. Like a code. You know, symbology?
The things in the sky are comets huh? Look closely at painting #2. Do you see the people operating your comets? When was the last time you've heard of a comet with a pilot? And even it was a comet, WTF would artists be putting them in the sky on paintings of the crucifixion?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

JohnTheSmith
Do you see the people operating your comets? When was the last time you've heard of a comet with a pilot? And even it was a comet, WTF would artists be putting them in the sky on paintings of the crucifixion?

You realize that until a few hundred years ago the whole notion of realism in artwork of any kind was never a goal. A lot of it had to do with trying to jam as much symbolism into it as possible, since artwork was used as an instructive tool for people who didn't know how to read. They are in no way trying to depict something realistically.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm just impressed you aren't in the Jesus had a wife cult.

As far as ETs...Yes they exist. Some kind, caring, and helpful some selfish, predatory, and apathetic.... sorta exactly like us. Cant imagine how we ended up being similar...Cough cough.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thiaoouba Prophecy

Technically his body was Human but his Individual soul was Alien and far advanced in universal consciouss evolution. Most Humans only have a power level of 225, while Christ was at 1000. If You do not know this then you have not found the Truth yet then as I have. According to The Angelic Race of Thiaooubans they keep the bodies of the Christ Roles in a Golden Doko(Egg Shaped Building) The Doko is situated on an small island on the heavenly planet and on that island there is a lake. Their planet may I add is located near the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. Our Galaxy is 1 of only 3 Galaxies in the entire Cosmos that contains a level 9 Angelic Race planet where the entities have attained a level of physical, mental, material and technilogical perfection. With their psychically gifted minds they are "Masters" within the Universe and even have the power to create "life". With their mind alone they created bacteria in the lake that releases special properties that preserves flesh without decay.

When Michel was visiting this Doko there were many hundreds of other bodies there. All of them "Christ Figure Roles" some human, many of them other species of beings. One looked like American Indian but wasn't. One looked asain but had a Four Fingers and skin like tree bark. Etc etc.

The Angels are us and we are them, they split 1/9th of their soul down to the Kindergarden level 1 here on Earth to have a human experience.

Going back to the Christ according to the Angels, they created from the un-manifest Ethereal Ocean of Gods Awareness, conscioussly manifested the embryo that they would implant into the Virgin Mary. Yes she was a Virgin. Because of free will all this was asked by The Great I Am, i.e. God, The Great Spirit, Your Supreme "Self" to an Entity Named Xioxtin.

Xioxtin was about to "graduate"/reincarnate from a level 8 to the heavenly level 9 and exchange his male form for a perfected Hampahrodite Body. One where he could harness the ying/yang of Cosmic Energies better.

Xioxtin did not die on the Cross. He traveled from the age 12 traveling and teaching across the globe. Until he settled in Japan where he took a wife and had children. His descendants in the city of Shingo don't even believe that they are Holy Blood.

The Angel Aarioc disconnected his/her astral body for one his counterparts made in a human form one that did not have both genitelia.They did this so Jesus/Aarioc could retain all THE KNOWLEDGE, all the unlimited spiritual powers that the Angels have over the material world. Xioxtin being born human and having to reincarnate lost much of his knowledge of mastery of elementary particles because of the river of oblivion that wipes out your memory from incarnation to incarnation.

There is only one reality and one truth, so long Story Short Just ike Jesus Christ You Yourself are also Fully God and Fully Human but You don't remember because you haven't gone through Ego Death to KNOW that you are the Supreme Being, The God of God himself. Awareness is Immortal, beyond time and space and all pervading, it is the original State of being and all other states of consciousness or matter are imagined by "The Supreme Awareness". There is no birth, there is no death, there is no person It's all an illusion its all a play of light. Only you exist. There is only You. You are everthing and nothing at the same time. The key to the mystery of Nirvana is that consciousness only has a life span of 100 billion,trillion years.

I dont have to prove to you intellectually that you know you know that you exist that is what is called the "I Am". But the first sin of mankind is that he took himself to be an individual. Until you gain the Knowledge you will think you are a separate being and will continue to suffer, when in reality it is all just One. The present the past and the future have already happened it what is know as the eternal now. All that is required is a change of understanding of your eternal position with conviction. You are not even human! Humanity and the Universe and Stars systems, everything appears in you not you in them! Quite simple really, just hard to accept because no one wants to hear the Truth of Themselves being God.

edit on 15-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spellinh

........Huh?.......

You lost me about 3 sentences into that...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Obviously your HPL is below 200.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody2u

Did the church hide secret information?

Judge for yourself...

In 1415 the chruch of Rome destroyed all knowledge of two Second Century Jewish books which apparently contained the true name of Jesus... One of these books was called Book of Elxai

The book of Elxai

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

superluminal11

I'm just impressed you aren't in the Jesus had a wife cult.

As far as ETs...Yes they exist. Some kind, caring, and helpful some selfish, predatory, and apathetic.... sorta exactly like us. Cant imagine how we ended up being similar...Cough cough.

ETA: I erroneously responded to this thinking it was to me.
edit on 4 15 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Error in my haste to debate/argue

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Blue Shift

JohnTheSmith
Do you see the people operating your comets? When was the last time you've heard of a comet with a pilot? And even it was a comet, WTF would artists be putting them in the sky on paintings of the crucifixion?

You realize that until a few hundred years ago the whole notion of realism in artwork of any kind was never a goal. A lot of it had to do with trying to jam as much symbolism into it as possible, since artwork was used as an instructive tool for people who didn't know how to read. They are in no way trying to depict something realistically.

Yes I am very familiar with symbology. (Funny how ATS says that word is spelled incorrectly)

So, If we can't assume they meant people in the 'comets' how can we infer anything in the painting is real? Is Jesus real? Is the crucifixion real? Let me guess, nothing is a symbol except the part you don't like.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What I would give to have a snoop around the Vatican Secret Archives, I bet there are many atrocities and triumphs hidden in there!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join