It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in Kansas Jewish Center Shooting Identified as Former KKK Leader

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

There may be cause to question whether or not this man was special forces. He states that he was on his site for 13 years, but he's been off the rails forever and if your in the special forces and off the rails you normally get killed pretty fast. Also at some point in, you would think the military would have noticed he was off his rocker at booted him.

Another point is he couldn't shoot. Two people sitting in a car and you only kill one? That is like shooting fish in a barrel... if the website is true and he was indeed special forces, then no way would he have not killed more people, a LOT more people.

I think his service in the military was a lie, and should be checked out. If it's not a lie, then he may have been activated. When your not conscious of what your doing, then everything you do will be off. Even the day was off, look at the path he took, Retirement home, Jewish center then school. The day for maximum casualty of his targeted demographic was not on a Sunday and he would known that.

My first thought at the beginning of this yesterday was.. Oh God I hope the shooter isn't a Muslim. Then I thought to myself, it wont be, with the Clive Bundy thing they will need them a good ole fashioned jew hating redneck to demonize the militia types with...

and funny enough guess who it was, a good ole fashioned jew hating redneck with a special forces background. Maybe its a crazy thought, it very well could be..

but timing is everything, and this timing is perfect to whisper those unspoken words "Don't trust the militia" because its going to be the special forces guys to train the militia.
edit on 14-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
What's he trying to do, give the KKK a bad name?

Sounds like an old angry racist with something wrong in his personal life who finally cracked.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

His posts there don't seem abnormal to me. Just some guy talking some bs north verses south. People in the "south" still do that quite a bit. Nothing abnormal about that. At one point his friend there didn't agree with him, but it didn't sound like a fight or argument of any kind...since he may have been from the north according to our shooter, a way of nicely saying back off a bit on the rhetoric.

Doesn't look like the man went off his rocker any more than his usual, he sounded very happy as a whole, even planning a future visit with his friend.

Nah, those were not last good byes nor was it some man going off his rocker. The man was racist. But many people are born, live, and die racist. They were raised that way... for them its normal. I don't think some people know any other way to think. Especially some of the old people.
edit on 14-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Actually, that's not true. You have to be the right kind of Christian.

The KKK, Black Panthers, and all the other nonsense and idiotic organizations need to go.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

rustyclutch
reply to post by G0v0D47

You would be surprised...this guy appears to be a long time bigot....and he was old...wouldnt put going out in a blaze of glory past him. Being a long time racist in the age of the internet I'm sure he has trolled many a forum spewing his nonsense. I dont think any programming was necessary. I think he was just a miserable old man going for one last shot at glory. Its funny you mention the Jews being mostly european because i had an argument with someone on another site about the same thing that they vehemently denied even I kept presenting fact after fact that Jews and Europeans are basically variations of the same kind of people which is white. I'm sure this guy was on medication, health failing, finances failing, put simply....he had nothing left to live for.

I completely agree. I'd be interested to see if he had made any internet forum postings lately. I know there's a lot of material out there about what he has written, but I'd still be very curious to see some of his latest rants, particularly if they were made online. I say that because it was only a couple weeks ago I had the displeasure of dealing with a particularly nasty antisemitic troll who was talking about violent "revolution" and how "they" were going to deport every non-white but that they would kill every single jewish person they could find. He seemed to think I was jewish as well (probably because I said I would defend those he sought to kill) and he had no hesitations about making threats of physical violence not to mention genocide. I see a lot of similar trolls, but this one didn't even try to conceal or veil his physical threats at all and I just thought at the time that was a little odd and disturbing.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

If you want to see something truly absurd, get into a (closed door) gathering of white bigots and start a discussion about the definition of "white".

It will become evident very quickly that there is no intellectual or moral basis for the idea of white superiority.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by Auricom

If you want to see something truly absurd, get into a (closed door) gathering of white bigots and start a discussion about the definition of "white".

It will become evident very quickly that there is no intellectual or moral basis for the idea of white superiority.

Goes for black guys too. I got on a bus once which was all black, and the guys in back didn't see me and there was an ongoing and loud discussion if Russians were white or not.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

I'm so glad you put an end to that partisan hog-wash that was about to creep into the Thread!!!

Stop it people, Oat didn't start this Thread for it to become part of the right & left bull!!!
I'm no moderator of course, but even us participants should be allowed to suggest this, all too common in Threads that do not relate to political ideologies!!!

Peace Oat!!!

I support you on this. The mods can't be everywhere. I think it is perfectly fine for regular members to call out Thread-jacking and personal attacks etc.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

OpinionatedBThe man was racist. But many people are born, live, and die racist.

I agree with your sentiment. With one clarification: Nobody is born to hate. Hate is learned behaviour. Which is even sadder when you think about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Despite some idiot saying "Heil Hitler", the actual Adolf Hitler, former Chancellor of Germany, never condoned randomly killing Jewish people. He was outspoken about the British based banking system that was predominantly run by people who just happened to be Jews, which was doing things like they do today, bankrupting entire countries while they personally take home billion dollar bonuses. Predatory business practices was what he was against, which caused a whole mythology to be created to demonize the person, when there was a lot of money at stake for those who could perpetuate the system.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

1st I don't think it matters what military experience the guy had. People aren't accurate when they are worked up and irate.

2nd he wrote in his autobiography in 2010(which I do have posted on page 1) that he was getting old and loosing his capabilities/faculties.

So I am not too questioning of his target awareness and accuracy. Also It seems like you are trying to twist his actions into some anti-militia pre-planned event by the PTB, and I'm not going that route. I don't think that's what this is about.

Ok on to the VNN postings...

I didn't want break any rules on linking to other forms, so I cut the most relevant recent post I could. If you want to read more, VNN stands for Vanguard News Network. Miller Jr.'s name on the site is Rounder. He has over 12,000 post since 2004.

I pasted the specific posts because that was the final ridiculing. If you go read other threads you will see everyone calling Miller Jr. a snitch and lunatic. They question his loyalty towards their movement, and accuse him of trying to use it to gain political backing and notoriety.
For example:

The final post I pasted where he is talking about a friend in prison, he said he told the person over the phone-call to come visit him if he was released. That was on Saturday. I think Miller Jr. knew he was going to be in jail in the coming future. And I think he was also trying sway people into sending him money when he got there.

But that's my take after reading a lot on that site.
edit on 14-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: added content

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

How they view themselves and the reality of the situation are two different things. 80% of european males have ancestors from the Caucus mountains which is essentially Russia. Coincidentally modern day Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of people named Khazars who lived in the same area almost. They are white. White people wont claim them, understandably so. They consider themselves to be better than white people. They are still white. Desire to be another race while denying the truth wont change DNA or history. The temple in Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 a.d. about. Since that time they have been invaded, raped, pillaged, dispersed, and interbred. If living in europe from 100 AD to 1949 A.D. doesnt qualify you as European then what does? The nation of Great Brittain didnt even exist in 100AD but brits are European. Spain belonged to the MOORS all the way until about 1400.....they werent white either. But 600 years later people of spain are considered european. If your skin is white you are white. White encompasses many nationalities but in the end its all about what color you appear to the eye.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 14-4-2014 by rustyclutch because: basically repeated what i said in a previous post

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes i read a newspaper article about him being forced to snitch on his brother Klansmen a while back when he went to prison. I would imagine that he doesnt have the clout he once had in the KKK world and had basically deteriorated into a forum troll. A snitch is a snitch and I would imagine that white criminals dont like snitches any better than black ones. Im not buying the false flag angle either. He was just some old loser looking for his last 5 minutes of fame. To think this guy had the nerve to run for public office several times is amazing.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
From Miller Jr's autobiography. This bit is referring to the charges and conviction that occurred in 1987, something the FBI Off. mentioned in Monday's press conference.

A White Man Speaks Out by Glenn Miller

I decided to go underground and wage war against the Jews and the federal government. Since they wouldn't allow me to fight them legally above ground, then I'd resort to the only means left, armed revolution.

Using a rented copy machine, we printed 2,000 copies of my Declaration of War, inside our rented apartment in Monroe, Louisiana, and then mailed them to around 1,900 selected members of the WPP, other White groups, the Associated Press, U.S. Attorney Sam Currin, the U.S. Congress and Senate, SBI, FBI, UPI, Associated Press, CBS NBC, ABC, and the New York Times, and a dozen or so other newspapers around the country.

Allowing three days for receipt of the declarations, I phoned U.S. Attorney Sam Currin via Mike Blackmon, of WPTF radio, in Raleigh, NC and listed our demands. Mike taped the conversation.

Among my demands were (1) $888,000 in damages for violating the rights of 5,000 members of the White Patriot Party, (2) Restoration of my constitutional rights, (3) Release of Stephen Miller from prison, (4) A meeting with the State Bureau of Investigation and U.S. Attorney Sam Currin, with media present, (5) An investigation into the Southern Poverty Law Center and Morris Dees for malicious and illegal use of the federal courts to persecute members of the WPP, (6) Null and Void my July 1986 conviction for operating a paramilitary organization, (7) Allow me to return as leader of the White Patriot Party unhindered by federal authorities, and (8) an apology.

Should any of our demands be denied, we would immediately commence violent revolution against the federal government, Jews, and all colored races. We would start a race war and make the White man fight. My Declaration of War had already ordered members of the WPP to begin the revolution.

After 48 hours, I phoned for the federal response, using a third party intermediary to avoid tracing. All our demands were denied.

What happened between that denial and our arrest weeks later is left blank here for reasons which ought to be obvious.

At around 6:00 a.m., April 30, 1987, we were awakened by a loud bull horn while inside our rented mobile home at an Ozark, Missouri trailer park.

"Glenn Miller, Jack Jackson, Douglas Sheets, Tony Wydra, this is a United States Marshal. You have three minutes to come out with your hands up, or we will commence firing."

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Miller sounds like a total lunatic.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Completely agree and thank for saying it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by G0v0D47

It's pretty much an Aryan Supremacy rather than White Supremacy...

The true Irony is that Mr.Hitler would have wiped out most of those KKK jerks as well as the Jews, then the Brits & Russian's, then the Celts, then those of African descent, then the Middle East, & would have gone for the Far East before turning on his own in Germany save for the Aryan's!!!

That's why Operation Paperclip was such a dangerous idea for Russia & The States!!!
Now look... KKK running wild even in a senile state of mind, & Nazi's collaborating on the Eastern Front!!!
Someone messed up!!!

Peace GO!!!

Dont take this as offensive, cus its just curiousity. But your picture begs a bag of interest. Grand Mason, and a muslim style beard? You have a very interesting repertoire.
As for the info,
background is always helpful. Though Ive seen Hitler as a sort of Hero since he did in Germany what all American Presidents have failed to do here: Unite a single country as One People. And for the record to the Jews and Nazi haters: Hitler NEVER actually personally killed anyone that has been recorded. He was a political militarist, not a soldier.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

G0v0D47
Though Ive seen Hitler as a sort of Hero since he did in Germany what all American Presidents have failed to do here: Unite a single country as One People. And for the record to the Jews and Nazi haters: Hitler NEVER actually personally killed anyone that has been recorded. He was a political militarist, not a soldier.

Wow, wow, wow, wow......

Seriously?

As angry as I am at this sentiment; It's probably best I just bite my tongue and say everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you may want to check the history books again.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Dont take this as offensive, cus its just curiousity. But your picture begs a bag of interest. Grand Mason, and a muslim style beard? You have a very interesting repertoire.

None taken

The beard is more Celtic tradition...
If it wasn't black and white you'd see the Ginger

Although my missus is Muslim I have very different beliefs!!!
One creator, but everything else is pretty much incomparable!!!

I'm not a Grand Mason either...
I am a poet(ish)

It was intended to rhyme with Matt Groening...
However whether he is a Mason is also speculative!!!

As for Hitler being a Hero???

Can't agree to be honest, he may not have killed, but neither did Mao or Stalin... They were the Brain's not the Eva Braun!!!

Peace GO!!!
edit on 14-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added Wordplay!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join