It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in Kansas Jewish Center Shooting Identified as Former KKK Leader

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The 73-year-old man in custody in the shooting at a Jewish community center and retirement community in Overland Park, Kansas, that left three people dead is reportedly the former Grand Dragon of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Fraiser Glenn Cross Jr., of Aurora, Mo., was taken into custody in the parking lot of an elementary school near the scene of the shootings, law enforcement sources said.

Cross is an alias for Frasier Glenn Miller, the former KKK leader, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Suspect in Kansas Jewish Center Shooting Identified as Former KKK Leader

This is just craziness. A racist bigot who doesn't like how the world works decides to drive across his home state and into Kansas, just to shoot up some random individuals. And this guy was trying to run for congress at one point.

KC Jewish Center Shooter Identified: ‘White Nationalist’ Fraiser Glenn Cross, Jr. From Aurora, Missouri

BREAKING: KS Jewish Center Shooter ID’d: “WHITE NATIONALIST LEADER” Fraiser Glenn Cross, Jr. from Aurora, Missouri

Supposed website of shooter
www.whty.org

Glenn Miller interview with Howard Stern

www.youtube.com... ( Stern part2)
www.youtube.com... (Stern part3)
www.youtube.com... (Stern part4)

edit on 13-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: added content

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

This is irony when you consider KKK hates negros and Jews are mostly white XD. I think the first consideration should be Delta or U programming much like the lady with the pistol in DC

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

You would be surprised...this guy appears to be a long time bigot....and he was old...wouldnt put going out in a blaze of glory past him. Being a long time racist in the age of the internet I'm sure he has trolled many a forum spewing his nonsense. I dont think any programming was necessary. I think he was just a miserable old man going for one last shot at glory. Its funny you mention the Jews being mostly european because i had an argument with someone on another site about the same thing that they vehemently denied even I kept presenting fact after fact that Jews and Europeans are basically variations of the same kind of people which is white. I'm sure this guy was on medication, health failing, finances failing, put simply....he had nothing left to live for.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

rustyclutch
Being a long time racist in the age of the internet I'm sure he has trolled many a forum spewing his nonsense. I dont think any programming was necessary. I think he was just a miserable old man going for one last shot at glory.

I don't think it can be put any better than that.

He was actually trying to run for Senate on a 'save the white-man from Jewish bondage' platform in 2010. He got shut down by both parties in Mo and has probably been stewing ever since.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

No. The KKK hate any non-white non-christians. They do not view Jewish people as white or christian. White is more than skin color to them.
edit on 13-4-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

Basics from Wiki....
edit on 13-4-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rustyclutch

Begs to wonder then why he targeted a specific jew community......

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Strange he chose a place called Aurora to do a shooting

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Off topic, but ironically the name of the Princess in Sleeping Beauty remake Maleficient to which the original writers argued that no one seems to know the her name, just that she was a princess. Also has been a Project Aurora black op if Im not mistaken.
-Just ideas.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The ridiculous ramblings of a madman...

A White Man Speaks Out by Glenn Miller

I ran for governor of North Carolina in the Democratic primary election of 1984. Running for governor provided a multitude of ways to further the CKKKK. I was invited along with the other candidates to speak before dozens of special interest groups. I was invited to appear on television programs and radio talk shows. And, I was interviewed by dozens of newspaper and TV reporters who asked where I stood on political and racial issues.

Those same opportunities were also provided to Steve Miller, who ran for lieutenant governor, and we took advantage of all of them to the maximum extent possible.

I showed up at one "Meet the Candidate" forum in a town in northeast North Carolina, wearing a holstered pistol. Due to the increased publicity and death threats, I had grown a little more paranoid than usual, so I diddy-bopped into the school auditorium where they were holding the forum, and started shaking hands with my pistol dangling by my side, and, it was 30 minutes or so before a local policeman spotted me, and after recognizing who I was, he politely asked me to take my gun back to my car, that it was his job to protect the candidates.

The next day headlines of that town's newspaper said, "Candidates for Governor Show Up At School Auditorium, One Toting a Pistol," which I thought was amusing and got a big kick out of.

FINAL CHAPTER – A White Man Speaks Out – 6 October 2010

I’ve worked for The Cause continuously since released from prison. My record
of activisms is recorded on my website (www.whty.org) and/or on the internet
forum, Alex Linder’s www.vnnforum.com, at which I’ve devoted much of my
time and energies on activism projects since 2004 when I bought my first
computer.
Bumping age 70 now, I must confess my cognitive and debating skills, as well
as my physical energies, are diminishing. A fact which spurred me to complete
this final chapter of my book now, while I still can. (Date: 6 October 2010)
My book "A White Man Speaks Out", published in 1999, was meant to inspire
younger white men to activisms with reports of my own activisms and with the
street activisms of The White Patriot Party, therefore I did not include in the
book these negative movement revelations that I’ve described in this, the final
chapter.
Sieg Heil !!!

Psychologist are going to do case studies on this guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

OatDelphi
The ridiculous ramblings of a madman...

A White Man Speaks Out by Glenn Miller

I ran for governor of North Carolina in the Democratic primary election of 1984. Running for governor provided a multitude of ways to further the CKKKK. I was invited along with the other candidates to speak before dozens of special interest groups. I was invited to appear on television programs and radio talk shows. And, I was interviewed by dozens of newspaper and TV reporters who asked where I stood on political and racial issues.

Those same opportunities were also provided to Steve Miller, who ran for lieutenant governor, and we took advantage of all of them to the maximum extent possible.

I showed up at one "Meet the Candidate" forum in a town in northeast North Carolina, wearing a holstered pistol. Due to the increased publicity and death threats, I had grown a little more paranoid than usual, so I diddy-bopped into the school auditorium where they were holding the forum, and started shaking hands with my pistol dangling by my side, and, it was 30 minutes or so before a local policeman spotted me, and after recognizing who I was, he politely asked me to take my gun back to my car, that it was his job to protect the candidates.

The next day headlines of that town's newspaper said, "Candidates for Governor Show Up At School Auditorium, One Toting a Pistol," which I thought was amusing and got a big kick out of.

FINAL CHAPTER – A White Man Speaks Out – 6 October 2010

I’ve worked for The Cause continuously since released from prison. My record
of activisms is recorded on my website (www.whty.org) and/or on the internet
forum, Alex Linder’s www.vnnforum.com, at which I’ve devoted much of my
time and energies on activism projects since 2004 when I bought my first
computer.
Bumping age 70 now, I must confess my cognitive and debating skills, as well
as my physical energies, are diminishing. A fact which spurred me to complete
this final chapter of my book now, while I still can. (Date: 6 October 2010)
My book "A White Man Speaks Out", published in 1999, was meant to inspire
younger white men to activisms with reports of my own activisms and with the
street activisms of The White Patriot Party, therefore I did not include in the
book these negative movement revelations that I’ve described in this, the final
chapter.
Sieg Heil !!!

Psychologist are going to do case studies on this guy.

At least they will medicate someone who actually needs it, unless of course hes dead by then.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

The shooter resided in Aurora, Mo. The shooting took place in Overland Park, Ks.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

thank you when i saw Aurora i thought i happened there bed time ? and too much reading

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
He would be a democrat, by virtue of the KKK affiliation. A detail that you will never hear from the MSM.

(post by RebelHart removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ScientiaFortisDefendit

Looks like he's tried all the parties out... and nobody wants him.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Mr.Obama recently said the biggest Threat to America would come from within...
So take him to Guantanamo... "find" the intel... & Drone all the upcoming Klan rallies!!!

If the CIA & White House are serious about fighting terrorism with Death from the Sky they will!!!

If they're just a front for Supremacy they'll just let the KKK carry on being the biggest threat on American Soil to American Soil!!!

Peace Oat!!!
edit on 14-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct thinks it's spelt Anerica??? Do me a favour...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

It's pretty much an Aryan Supremacy rather than White Supremacy...

The true Irony is that Mr.Hitler would have wiped out most of those KKK jerks as well as the Jews, then the Brits & Russian's, then the Celts, then those of African descent, then the Middle East, & would have gone for the Far East before turning on his own in Germany save for the Aryan's!!!

That's why Operation Paperclip was such a dangerous idea for Russia & The States!!!
Now look... KKK running wild even in a senile state of mind, & Nazi's collaborating on the Eastern Front!!!
Someone messed up!!!

Peace GO!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Given his rabid witterings about his talk at the college (why the hell was he there to spout his bile?) he must have finally cracked. What a nutjob.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I'm so glad you put an end to that partisan hog-wash that was about to creep into the Thread!!!

Stop it people, Oat didn't start this Thread for it to become part of the right & left bull!!!
I'm no moderator of course, but even us participants should be allowed to suggest this, all too common in Threads that do not relate to political ideologies!!!

Peace Oat!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

"why the hell was he there to spout his bile?"

Glad you asked, because I think I may have figured that out, and where he may have been headed afterword.

Miller Jr.(Rounder) apparently has been getting chewed up on the VNN forum site for being bad for the White Supremacy movement. It looks like he had a particular ongoing spat with the site's very respected & very favored Administrator Alex Linder.

I think he finally blew his lid; drove through a big city to make a point, and had intentions to keep going North to Kirksville to make another point but got apprehended.

April 8th

April 9th

April 11th

April 12th (Miller Jr's Final VNN post)

Linder's PO Box Address (shared on the forum)

But it's just my theory though...
edit on 14-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join