It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Questions and 7 Answers about the rancher situation in Nevada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is Harry Reid Involved? Seven Answers to Seven Questions You’re Probably Asking Right Now About the Nevada Rancher Situation via TheBlaze.com

I thought this would help some of us after this whole debacle.

7. Does Sen. Harry Reid have a connection to the Bureau of Land Management?
6. Is Harry Reid working with the Chinese to force the Bundys out?
5. So Who Owns the Land in Question?
4. Did Mr. Bundy ever recognize federal authority and pay grazing fees?
3. Is the Bundy cattle fight really all about a desert tortoise?
2. Were the ranchers really chased off and forced into bankruptcy?
1. Did the Feds Overreact?

Hopefully we can all agree on the facts of the matter as presented in the above article. Pick your fights wisely.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

For every one of those questions posed if answered then there would be a hundred more .No way the American public will get anything more then a run around ....

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Thats why this is ATS, not Corporate Media Forum.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I believe Harry Reid knew something. Nothing like that is going down in Nevada and he doesnt know about it. This isnt over with either. I wouldnt be surprised if they arranged an accident. Or if his cows came down with some mysterious illness and died or had to be put down. If anything they know that the people who came gotta go home sometime, they can wait a week. I'm sure the rumors about them using drones and their fancy face scanning technologies are true. People whose names we never knew who participated in this might have accidents as well.....or disappear and no one would know for a while. These mofos are sinister. Im not wishing anything bad on any of these people but we have all seen the manhunts for Chris Dorner and the Boston Bombers. I applaud their victory for the time being though.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Questions 6 & 3 more info to consider....

The BLM appears to have been attempting to begin a BLM program to "clear" the areas set forth in a BLM report last month related to a solar power project called "Dry Lake" right smack-dab in the Bundy area.

This is about the Gold Butte project area.

go to page 36 of the BLM report pdf and see
BLM report March 2014 (warning - Official Government website)

The resource values found in
the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened
by: unauthorized activities,
including off-road vehicle use,
illegal dumping, and trespass
livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed
infestation. Existing burned areas,
unauthorized roads and trails, and
areas disturbed by other activities
await funding for rehabilitation.
Neutralizing these threats and
restoring altered ecological systems
are the focus of the regional
mitigation proposed for this area. ............

^^ "trespass livestock grazing" ^^

The whole page is 100% consistent with what was/is happening

Bundy's cattle are the only cattle there. No other ranchers are there.

The Gold Butte project *IS* in Bundy's area !!!

This new report was published by the BLM last month.
BLM report March 2014

(BLM's own map on page 86)

The BLM is busted on this

and go to page 11 and read how they have meetings and what not that include "Stakeholder Involvement".

The Same Chinese company mentioned in the Blaze story might just "be there".

Connect the dots with a wide tipped marker !!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey what happened to the other thread on here that brought up the theory that this whole op was just used to test militias, their capabilities, and to find out who many of them are (via the drones and cell towers)?

Just curious, why it was removed so quickly?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

I've noticed on this site that they don't like information from certain sources they dont deem to be credible and if a thread goes up that consistantly leads to one of those sites they will take it down. I'm guessing they arent to fond of Hagmann. I however believe it to be totally credible even if it wasnt planned. No way did they miss an opportunity to use all their fancy surveilance gizmos.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Very interesting! So the whole article about how the Chinese pulled out of the original solar deal could have been a cover to keep the lid on it until everything was in place. Nice find!

edit on 4/13/2014 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rustyclutch

I actually missed the thread entirely but a friend sent me the link. Didn't see it in time. Thanks for the heads up.

I think you are absolutely correct. Even if the original purpose of the situation wasn't to gather info on the militias, I am as sure as you, they didn't miss the opportunity. Thanks again for the reply..

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How nice of the Blaze to report any actual facts after they stirred up militias. That site is going to get someone killed one of these days. Maybe Glenn Beck is learning a thing or two now that he's being sued for defamation. Of course that makes the Blaze a traitor now right? Facts make you an enemy to the Right these days.

The idiocy being paraded since the original Blaze article is goddamn shameful.
edit on 4/13/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Hopefully we can all agree on the facts of the matter as presented in the above article. Pick your fights wisely.

Facts of the matter? You are quoting The (Glen Beck) Blaze for the facts. Oh that's a good one!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Now that is an example of quoting facts.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
OK here it is.

An article is clearly showing that an Obama and Reid campaign bundler buddy is linked directly to a company named First Solar.

And guess who is the sole company involved with the BLM solar projects at Dry Lake.

Yup. First Solar.

Confirmation in the story is coming from the Federal Register/BLM.

Now we know the Bundy Boondoggle is connected directly to Obama and Reid.

First Solar is a public company and trades public stock. I wonder how many shares Harry has through his family and dummie shell corporations? LOL

You need to follow all the links inside the article to prove it out. It's all there.

The crony-corruption link

Now, here’s where it gets fun. If the Dry Lake SEZ is the impetus behind tightening exclusionary policies on Gold Butte, but that’s not where the Chinese-backed solar farm was going to be, who is proposing to invest in Dry Lake?

What do you know. It turns out to be our old pal, crony-corruption firm extraordinaire First Solar. A BLM document from July 2012 reflects First Solar as the only company with an active application for a solar-energy project in the Dry Lake SEZ, and in a notice in the Federal Register on 17 March 2014 (see p. 14734; p. 133 of the PDF document), BLM confirms that the First Solar application is the only one on record, “serialized as NVN-084232.” First Solar proposes to build a 400 megawatt solar-energy plant in the Dry Lake SEZ.

First Solar, you’ll remember, is the crony firm whose chairman of the board, Michael Ahearn, bundled hundreds of thousands in political donations for Obama and other Democrats, including the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and Harry Reid. First Solar was rewarded for this special excellence with over $3 billion in taxpayer “green energy” subsidies – whereupon it laid off most of its American workers and consolidated most of its activities overseas. The company’s stock has performed very poorly in the years since First Solar began hanging on Uncle Sam’s bootstrap, in part because of product defects that have cost hundreds of millions in customer compensation.

But a firm whose vice president has an open door to Valerie Jarrett can’t be held down for long. First Solar unloaded its underperforming CEO in 2012, brought in James Hughes – former Enron official named as an unindicted co-conspirator in 2006 – and shifted its emphasis from manufacturing to commercial-scale energy production. The company now has active solar energy projects in California and Nevada, including the one launched in March 2014 on the Moapa Reservation north of the Dry Lake SEZ and west of Bunkerville.

Nevada standoff: Yes, it’s solar-industry cronies (but NOT the Chinese)

Cha - Ching !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Gold Butte and Dry Lake are about 160 miles apart.

edit on 14-4-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

daskakik

Gold Butte and Dry Lake are about 160 miles apart.

You're confusing names of towns etc on a map with similar names used by the BLM in the same general areas.

The official Gold Butte "name" used by the BLM is in my post above ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You need to read that entire BLM report.

BLM is calling the solar panel project the "Dry Lake Zone".

read the report and look at their maps and names

(BLM's own map on page 86 of their report)

edit on Apr-14-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No, the document you posted links to this map as the location for the proposed solar plant. That is north of the point in the googlemaps image above.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

You need to read the whole BLM mitigation report again.

The Gold Butte area is right where they were rounding up Bundy's cattle the other day.

I see many nerves are being struck with this entire issue.

It's part of the "clean-up" efforts.

Please read the official report and pay attention to the BLM maps.

We have members confusing other road maps and places with similar names.

edit on Apr-14-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No I'm not. This is where the map came from, Federal Register:

A map of the SEZ can be viewed and downloaded at: solareis.anl.gov...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

daskakik

No I'm not. This is where the map came from, Federal Register:

A map of the SEZ can be viewed and downloaded at: solareis.anl.gov...

What page?

maybe quote the words for clarity.

you might be confusing the "Dry Lake" area with a different area called the "Dry Lake Valley North".

that one is in a different County also.

look closely.

We see a "Dry Lake" and a "Dry Lake Valley North" on a map.... as well as many other projects.

two dry lake projects?

again, this is confusing.

The "Gold Butte" and Bundy area is directly East of the "Dry Lake" point

top topics

<<   2 >>

join