It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My amazing chakra experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

thanks!

I would really like to hear if you know anything else about this because you are probably the first that has given me anything at all…….. Sounds really cool. You could help people not feel like they are dieing when learning the best thing about their experience called life.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

so for a great question to why people on this website can be terrible people…..

If what i typed was removed, why is it starred by a ton of people if they don't even know what has been removed from my forum?

This is a terrible excuse for a website if this is allowed. Its a bashing of my introduction with no reason.

5 people literally have no clue why they starred this, or they are paid $$ to star certain posts.

pathetic excuse for a website if this actually goes on knowingly.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: clarky493

i don´t get it. What do you write and why was it "deleted" from the moderators

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: clarky493
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
This is a terrible excuse for a website if this is allowed. Its a bashing of my introduction with no reason.

5 people literally have no clue why they starred this, or they are paid $$ to star certain posts.
What happened to your "peace and love" - "no human being can touch me because I'm an energy being" attitude? Something was obviously removed from your original post and you were given a reason straight out of the Terms & Conditions. Check your PMs maybe there's more of an explanation in there.

I don't work for ATS and I'm not "in-the-know" regarding the inner workings but I can tell you with a certain degree of certainty that no one was payed to star your post.
edit on 2014-04-28T12:29:40-05:002014400429kMonAmerica/ChicagobMon, 28 Apr 2014 12:29:40 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: clarky493

simple answer-> it was removed after the people gave stars.

Why are you confused about that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join