It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie here...falling down the rabbit hole...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello... I am new here and kind of overwhelmed but I'll figure it out. I am fascinated by all things paranormal...especially E.T.'s, outer Space, science, secret science, history, secret history...I am actually writing a somewhat sci fi novel at the moment and researching various themes such as: ET's, gov't bases and black projects, secret societies and the hidden history of Earth. I personally believe there is a hidden history of Earth and the human race, however it stops there. There are so many view points and diverse experiences, sometimes contradicting, that I've come across which makes me seek the truth even more.
I have been interested in this stuff since I was around 12 and I would watch all of the 'end of world is coming in 2000' or UFO specials on TV. I am a military brat too, my father working in intelligence and while stationed at Fort Bliss (El Paso, TX) I was up watching a marathon on TV until 2am. For some reason I was drawn outside, I looked up and saw circular orientation of lights on something flying in the sky. My first thought was 'I think that's a UFO' but it was moving so slow and the lights were blinking like I've seen on regular planes so I wasn't and I am still not sure it was a UFO. The only weird part was the curve of the lights from the object and how I was drawn outside for no reason at 2am. Another occurrence in my life, that I've been somewhat exposed to, is regarding a friend who woke up one morning (after a few drinks ) with a perfect 2mm deep, 2INCH, triangle carved out of his back. It was not done by hand. Anyway, he joked about being abducted but I was serious in that assessment. He seems to just brush it off ...maybe its too close to home for him to deal with...I don't know.

Anyway, I've always been seeking, learning and trying to find my own truth since age 12. For the moment, I've been lead here and I hope to share ideas freely and discuss some of the crazy # going on behind all of our backs.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RebelHart

Welcome to ATS. You sound like you'll fit in well here.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It seems we should get along smashingly!

Welcome to the mothership! If you get lucky you might get to shoot the laser cannon.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Don't be falling on Beezzer or Wrabbit, they are somewhere in that rabbit hole. Beezzer might run off with all your cookies.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Nice intro !

Welcome to ATS !

Tons of stuff to keep one's mind busy in here.

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Since my first post seems to have disappeared, I will simply say Welcome

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I've read that lots of people have had a similar experience of being compelled to go outside and look up only to see strange lights or UFOs including actor, Dan Aykroyd. He discusses his experience in the documentary Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs, topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Jpjpjp
I've read that lots of people have had a similar experience of being compelled to go outside and look up only to see strange lights or UFOs including actor, Dan Aykroyd. He discusses his experience in the documentary Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs, topdocumentaryfilms.com...

thanks i'll check it out.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Climb out while you still can, otherwise good luck.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

onequestion
Climb out while you still can, otherwise good luck.

You beat me to it. I was just about to tell him that once you fall down the rabbit hole, it's next-to-impossible to get out! Welcome Rebel, you'll fit in nicely around these parts.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So nice to meet you. You have come to the right place and will find much info on all the topics that interest you. WELCOME!!

top topics

join