It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell brand new youtube series 'the trews' - Absolutely destroys the medium of newspapers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
His uploads just keep getting better and better. I love them as he is essentially finally saying what I have always thought about newspapers, but I never could find many people that agreed with me. Most newspapers, in their current form, really are quite absurd, and I love how he is spreading a bit of clarity to all the people constantly confused by the fear and derisionary tactics employed in the print media.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
His last two videos are so good they have gone viral, he really keeps getting better and better this one is proving so popular RT did a news story on it here. Giving important eductional messages about how we are brainwashed by corporate media inteestes in very humerous ways.

In this video he argues, and argues successfully, in my opinion, that Fox news is more dangerous than Isis, even saying that Fox news is a worse Terrorist organization! This video is going viral, it's all over the media today. 200,000 views in a couple of days.

In this one he totally destroys Fox News and Bill O'Riley. Someone had to do it other than the Daily Show. Bill O'Riley (10:00) said that if we opened up Americas borders all of China would get onto a small boat and come and steal our resources, basically being racist and derisionary "Bill, you've not even thought your racism through, you're not even qualified to do this job, your not even an efficient racist any-more!" This one is also going viral.

edit on 27-6-2014 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2014 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeuZZ...the idea that the CIA somehow introduced psychedelic drugs into the counterculture in the 1960/70's is actually totally wrong.

CIA development and introduction of '___' is a well-known fact.

I'm surprised you could be on a forum like this and be unaware of this fact.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join