It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saying Hi :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi I'm Grace! I'm 19 and living in the Tri-State area. I want to work with animals in the future because let's face it...they are wayyy better than people. I believe in almost everything which usually gets me in trouble as I tend to contradict myself. I believe in scientific explanations for things as well as paranormal explanations and all the gray areas in between. I've had a lot of strange experiences, strange dreams, and strange way of looking at things. I love cool concepts and possibilities are endless in my opinion. I'm an open door and likely to shrug off anything unusual with a smile on my face because that unusual thing probably made my day.

I grew up next to a post-revolutionary war graveyard so through out my childhood plenty of things have "crossed over the stone wall" (that separates the property lines) and interacted with me at some point or another. I also believe in ghosts, guardians, spirits, faeries, extra-terrestrials, parallel universes, hell, reincarnation, and much much more. I don't believe in big foot as much as I probably should. Nessie is pretty cool. The government is crazy. Annddddd I don't know what else to say but if you have any questions do hesitate to message me. I love answering questions, I'm not so good at asking them. I believe that everything happens for a reason so just keep rolling with the flow, its the quirky things that make life interesting. You will probably see me pop into a few threads here and there. I hope to post a few threads of my own with my experiences. So I hope to see you around and wish you all the best. *queue grumpy old man response here*

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfSong13

Hi Grace and welcome.

You sound like a really interesting person. Hope to see on the boards soon.

Sending love and blessings your way.

Tina x

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hi from the UK

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm very much looking forward to hearing your perspective. Your intro suggests a smart young woman who is still open-minded.
I congratulate you....
and WELCOME YOU!

Hi.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Grace!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Warm welcome to the ATS Family Grace. At your young age, I think from your intro, you could end up teaching a lot of older folk than you, here.

I look forward to your input in the forums...

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, by the looks of your intro I bet you won't be a fly on the wall

Catch ya around on the boards

And Des, no bacon or cookies for the newbie?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hi Grace, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Welcome to the mothership. The hours are long and grueling with far to little sleep. One is lucky to get a lunch break and using the restroom is right out. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Very nice intro !

Welcome to ATS, Grace !!

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't believe in big foot as much as I probably should.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Welcome to X-51 Cyberbase, hope you enjoy your stay.
Magical creatures part is always a sign of natural intelligence and earthly wisdom, should visit Storybrooke and Lost Girl sometime.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thanks everyone! Im looking forward to exploring the boards! I honestly didn't expect such a warm welcome so thanks a bunch!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

edit on 13-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Greetings from the FL Swamp

~JV~

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That is an extremely adorable picture! Definitely made my morning better! Thanks!

top topics

join