It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For art lovers. I thought ATS would be the best place to post this find. Hope you all enjoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I work for an auction company and I was inspecting and appraising a land-lord lockout and I came across this and told the lady I thought is was incredible and she said, "Take it, its yours"

I have always been indifferent to art and drawings, trying to give credit where credit is due. Furthermore, I am not (emphasis) an art or drawing expert. I can barely draw a simple cat so I also admit that I don't know if this is good or not.

However, I just thought this was an amazing find.

Can anyone tell me ANYTHING about this? A simple google search has turned up literally nothing.

I tried to take the best pictures I could with a point-and-shoot sorry if they are not the best; Either way I hope you guys enjoy!

edit on 13-4-2014 by YayMayorBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Any details on the back?
Signature, auction house stamp, date.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

No, nothing but I will look closer. Would it be faint?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Looks like Melody Pena maybe? I just Googles M. Pena and the works look similar.
melodypena.elfwood.com...
www.etsy.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by YayMayorBee

No, if its not visible straight off its not there.
Did you check out the artists signature?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
Looks like Melody Pena maybe? I just Googles M. Pena and the works look similar.
www.etsy.com...

Thats who it is
She has a drawing on that link titled "paint unicorn" and its similar to the OP drawing
Good find

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
www.etsy.com...

I agree it is close and thanks for looking!

How old is this artist? I ask because the signature on my picture says c1980 which makes it 34 years old.

Can anyone tell me if they think its original? Is this one of those antique roadshow finds?

new topics

top topics

join