It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what The United States of America is about.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Coming from a reservist, Ill tell you what being American is about...

It's about helping your neighbor move his pool table
It's about digging a hole to keep milk cool for the kids when the fridge looses power
It's about honoring our privilege (not our right) to drive
It's about relentlessly beating old people down in the street and stealing what little money they have, then pointing and laughing at them

All these things we Americans hold dear and cherish...we are the U S of A!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

SnF
What else do I have to say?

reply to post by Salamandy

It's about digging a hole to keep milk cool for the kids when the fridge looses power
It's about relentlessly beating old people down in the street and stealing what little money they have, then pointing and laughing at them

So now we all understand why the reserve never tells anyone a damn thing.
They just get told.
edit on Rpm41314v232014u09 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Salamandy

sweet, because i wasn't sure..

ok

sure, i guess i can get behind that...

um...not sure that's what being an american is all about.....but um...alright..

wait a minute, what the fu....that's not right...

you're weird, go away....

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You people are so naivete it is amazing. What I am hearing is the million dollars owed from grazing rights will be used to start the eviction process. This time the National guard instead of the Park Service will go in. The old mans militias will look kind of stupid going up against M-60's-armored vehicles-concussion grenades-not to mention catch nets from helicopters.

Soon as everything cools down for a month or 2 they will go in unannounced and take care of the situation.

It will be over quickly.

Oh I almost forgot-at least 50 local people have been given contract work for the CIA to follow these people around everywhere they go. There phones, internet, mail and everything else in between will be monitored.

You might think they won-but really they lost big time.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The so called "authorities" will just withdraw for a time while a bunch of whiz-kid young lawyers figure a way around the current legal framework which will allow them to return and do pretty much whatever they please.

It ain't over, I don't think, and will the militiamen and others be there to stand up for the Bundster later?...Maybe the fact that the economy is being driven down the crapper intentionally should be considered, maybe they simply need to wait a short time and influence the economies of the people who showed up to defend the Bundster.

Anything is possible when you have endless resources to work with and control the media to influence the predominantly ignorant masses to justify what you may want to do, no matter how wrong, with some stupid "public opinion poll"...

I have heard my share of dopey opinions on the subject in discussions around hereabouts and on the street from people who should know better.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spooky24
You people are so naivete it is amazing. What I am hearing is the million dollars owed from grazing rights will be used to start the eviction process. This time the National guard instead of the Park Service will go in. The old mans militias will look kind of stupid going up against M-60's-armored vehicles-concussion grenades-not to mention catch nets from helicopters.

Soon as everything cools down for a month or 2 they will go in unannounced and take care of the situation.

It will be over quickly.

Oh I almost forgot-at least 50 local people have been given contract work for the CIA to follow these people around everywhere they go. There phones, internet, mail and everything else in between will be monitored.

You might think they won-but really they lost big time.

No they didn't.

This was a dry run by the government to size up the "protesters" and is a mere test run.
The real deal will involve people dying(or being imprisoned for "domestic terrorism") defending thier rights(which means the public will win in the long run).

This is a test. Will the general public go along with tyranny or will they let the tyrants walk over them with force.
Remember if they kill US citizens without a trail they lose. They lose the moral high ground. That is why they send down the communications and setup a no-fly zone.

The general public outnumber the pseudo-government and they know it.
Starvation,gm bio-weapons,radiation(from melted down reactors) and grid failure are the answer to our man advantage. Drones piloted by sociopaths are a force multiplier.

There are some antisocial types running these ops and killing innocent people to them is like killing innocent earthworms.

People that sellout to the pseudo government will be in the FEMA detention centers safe from the starving "zombies" and killer drones?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The general public outnumber the pseudo-government and they know it. Starvation,gm bio-weapons,radiation(from melted down reactors) and grid failure are the answer to our man advantage. Drones piloted by sociopaths are a force multiplier.

Well obviously that is metaphorical.

The 'general public' could care less what goes on other that this Bundy guy is breaking the law and owes the taxpayers over a million dollars. People in general just don't care about anything but themselves and this sortie is meaningless to them. They are more concerned about what they are going to do with their bratty kids if the soccer field is muddy. And hope and pray the IRS is in a good mood when they see those 'extras' on your expense account or that your work vehicle needed 16 new tires last year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join