It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what The United States of America is about.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This is truly honorable and historic. They could have been mowed down by the fascist statist mercenaries.
This is what freedom is. I guess you don't need government to write on a piece of paper a law for you to have your rights or write on a piece of paper a law that takes them away.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ya well mowing them down isn't good for public relations . frankly I see nothing different than uprising in any country around the world people standing their ground .. This is what people are about not just America.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im just glad the cows are ok..ya know?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LIVE FREE or DIE HARD!

"For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security." --Thomas Jefferson

edit on 13-4-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This also explains to the rest of the world WHY we will never give up our guns. When faced with an armed response, the BLM tucked tail and ran... sends a pretty powerful message to D.C. as well...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
THAT, MY FRIENDS, WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!
I got chills watching that.
The very end reminded me of watching a John Wayne movie, cowboys on horseback, on a cattle drive
You get a S&F from me op

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

They will be back in greater numbers.

Don't doubt it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

JingLi

Don't doubt it.

That works both ways JingLi.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
American Spring avoided. Back to conniving.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Love a man on horseback, glad this ended peacefully.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Modern America is about $ lol however what your saying is half true. Problem is THIS is what the rest of the world has been doing within the last year as opposed to America being the only people who were and are still mostly blind to the reality that their fascist government never was and never will be by the people for the people. Only in the 1700's was it like that. XD No matter who calls me a hater here, ask yourself this: Would the Founders have put up with the infiltration and enslavement of the federal reserve and its security cohorts while paying political terrorists to make laws in the name of security instead of freedom, or even allowing corporate government paid police to act like thugs? Were the originals living today, revolution 2 wouldve been long done already and this place would have an everlasting Kennedy or Lincoln holding office with military improv to AK the FRB out of dodge. Take all the hidden bull# into account before declaring an "about" statement where only land and resources being taken or threatened about makes these "patriots" bring their guns to the scene for defense against tyranny.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

G0v0D47

Take all the hidden bull# into account before declaring an "about" statement where only land and resources being taken or threatened about makes these "patriots" bring their guns to the scene for defense against tyranny.

Americans have been voting in one law after the other after the other after the other... ohhh they want these great laws we are putting on the books faster than we can count them...people have been fighting for damn laws and as a result fighting FOR tyranny... because too many laws and too much control makes for 1 tyrannical government.

Gave up the money first in the name of safety... then gave up every single right to boot in that same name. Safety.

Well great... now that everyone is perfectly safe... can we (those who never wanted to loose our rights in the first place) have our country back?

Or are we just going to holler and say we won something when all of nothing is what we won. Kind of like Bush declaring we won the war on terror. Not one thing was gained... not one thing..but we did go 10 steps back.

I'm not altogether willing to go backward... if you all wanted to start going forward, I saw we start... and fight for what our forefathers died to give us.... not just for one rancher to graze on land he doesn't even own.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I'm sure you're right, but the state can never be seen as weak, or having backed down. They would rather shed blood and be perceived as strong, than back down and be perceived as just. Wait and see.
edit on 13-4-2014 by JingLi because: Bad English!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Thank you for accentuating my point. America has only to look in the mirror to define the cause of its troubles, without the peoples infancy mindset "keeping your nation safe from", the government and black government would have little power at all, plus the political puppets would prolly be not so interested in corporate backing instead of rights of the people. Backwards or forwards, the breaking point is either conventional revolution or FEMA invasion by force. Which be more imporant to Americans...their money and political correctness, or their lives?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JingLi

I'm not going argue with you on that one.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

JingLi
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I'm sure you're right, but the state can never be seen as weak, or having backed down. They would rather shed blood and be perceived as strong, than back down and be perceived as just. Wait and see.
edit on 13-4-2014 by JingLi because: Bad English!

fact most have forgotten: the PEOPLE are the state, not the government.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Deleted - double post.
edit on 13-4-2014 by JingLi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

You might need to explain that to the US Department of State, because I don't think they got the memo.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

JingLi
reply to post by Daedalus

You might need to explain that to the US Department of State, because I don't think they got the memo.

and i don't think you're particularly good at understanding what you're on about...

the state department is responsible for international affairs....they are our diplomatic interface to the rest of the world....

so explain to me exactly how your statement makes ANY sense at all...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

JingLi

Don't doubt it.

That works both ways JingLi.

Not really.... They will get took out quick.... And it will be their own fault. If this was the old days they would have been shot not going back and forth over who has "rights" and the feds wouldn't listen to "I'm not touching you, I'm standing behind the line man"..... If you're told to leave, leave. Or get whats coming to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join