It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello,
first things first: Let me introduce myself: I am 25 years old and a servicemember in the Navy. I began my research on UFO's almost 2 years ago now, and I'm still into it. What I'm also interested in is government conspiracys. I've been lurking for a while now (sorry fellas) and thought this was the right place to do some more research. I read a lot of books about UFO's and met some people. I also hope that I will be integrated into the ATS system soon.
Best regards

F3arTh3Dark

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm sure you'll like it here as I have. This is great place to get unbiased news. I would also like to thank you for your service to the country. There's an adopt a newbie program that I here is pretty good, I was also a lurker before joining (head down in shame!) so you probably have got an idea about how the board works. I love gov't conspiracy and ufo's as well and can assure you that you have come to the right place.

doctorduh

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well, g'morning and welcome to ATS!

My son (your age) was a Navy nuke, who got out last Christmas and is now going into aerospace engineering (thanks to the GI bill) at Texas A&M!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! And I salute a fellow service member! I am a former merchant mariner, my last tour was on the USNS Kane in 95. If you need any help around here, feel free to u2u me.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thank youz! I will click my way through, although it is kinda new to me. But I think I can manage everything on the board!
Regards
F3arTh3Dark

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hello F3arth3Dark... whats taken you so long to get here? (just Kidding) I waited awhile before doing so as well. I think it was the pop-ups ads that did it.
Thank you for serving the USA while in the Navy, My son also is serving in the Navy (S.D Navel Hospital) helping our boys get back on their feet if they can coming back from the terror of the east!
Enjoy, I to enjoy the same topics that you have expressed! Later

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Always glad to have another service member aboard.

Remember to peruse the T&C, and remember a couple of other important rules that aren't in the T&C.

We have no maids around here, so pick up after yourself.

We have butt cans, so don't put them out by dropping them on the floor and stepping on them. This isn't a Wild West Saloon.

If Banshee tries to thumb wrestle with you, decline the offer. She has been known to break arms and keep the opponents' thumb as keep sakes.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, touch the St. Paulie Girl beer on the bottom shelf of the fridge. I don't buy for everyone, just me.

Have a good stay.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS F3arTh3Dark!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Don't forget to check out BTS for the "lighter" side of ATS, and ATSNN for all of your news!!!
See ya around the board!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

new topics

top topics

join