It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's mathematical pattern within the Greek and Hebrew Text, try and recreate it :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

The book I am quoting from was compiled back around 1890 ish and revised in 2000 . It was never a exhaustive work but was more of a general piece .E W Bullinger has a much larger work 1837 1918 en.wikipedia.org... I used to own that book but lost it in a move .

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

Just because it's hard to do doesn't mean it couldn't be coincidental. That would mean the Hebrew language was specifically designed to write the Torah and to make the alga rhythms. Or that the biblical story was twisted to match the algorithm. You know lke the Red Sea to reed sea thing. " well reed sea doesn't fit the algorithm"... Ok then use Red Sea it fits"

Even if this were validated and we could know that no other text works the same way. WhAt would that really mean?

That wouldn't change the fact the creation story is wrong. Wouldn't change the fact the Noah story was stolen from the sumarians. It would just mean a mathematician or symbologist really wrote the Old Testament. Not the Hebrew figures the bible claims wrote it.

Lets say Matthew did contrive this into his gospel, and managed to do it between 30 AD and 70 AD(a remarkable feat in itself) There are words in the passage the OP talks about that occur no where else in the new testament. They occur 42 times(multiple of seven) and have 126 letters(multiple of seven).

How could he have done this? In order to have done this he would to have known that those words would not occur anywhere else in the other books. We could take the absurd hypothesis that he had an agreement with them, he must have had the entire NT in front of Him when he wrote His gospel meaning Matthew must have been written last. It gets weirder, not only does Matthew express the phenomena that implies it was written last, so does Mark, Luke, John, James, Peter, Jude, and Paul. Now can you explain how all of these books have specific words in them whose sole characteristic is that they show up no where else in Scripture, but yet were written at different times and in order for the writer to know these words wouldn't be used would have to have had the other books already.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

Here we can look at the number 13 ..yes the number with a stigma attached to it ...
SIN. 13.
Let us now look at this strange number . . . 13.
This number which carries such a stigma in the world, and which has come to mean a number of
ill omen for the superstitious.
This controversial number is significant in Scripture also and often connects with the thought of rebellion, sin, or some kindred idea.
We can see it first in a 'surface' appearance when we read in Genesis 14:4. 'Twelve years they
served, and in the thirteenth they rebelled.' and secondly, in Genesis 17:25 when, at the age of
thirteen Ishmael, (of whom it was prophesied that 'he would be a wild man', Genesis 16:12.), was
circumcised. How truly was the prophecy borne out, and indeed is seen in his offspring the Arabs
today.
Solomon was seven years building the Temple, but thirteen building his own house. The truth
expressed by these two numbers was also seen in his own life and that of the nation he ruled.
Of the twenty kings of Judah, (including Athaliah), seven were righteous rulers, and thirteen
turned away from God.
Dr. Bullinger has shown that the names of the kings of the ten tribes of Israel who forsook God
are all marked with thirteen. And other scholars have discerned that the names of the Lord's people
are multiples of eight, while the names of those who rebelled against Him are in multiples of
thirteen.
These facts are almost incredible for they reveal that, not only did God know the course of each
before they were born, but caused them to be so named, so that the numeric value of each would be
a multiple of thirteen.
The word klepto, 'steal,' occurs exactly 13 times. And another striking example is the word
zume, 'leaven,' which represents sin. It occurs 13 times and its gematria is 455, or 35-13's. And the
words 'backsliding' and 'hypocrite' each occur 13 times in the Old Testament.
How wonderfully significant it is that the Spirit of God should use this particular number, in
these inner designs, to represent Sin, and Rebellion.
In Genesis 10:26-30 there is a remarkable instance of 13.
Joktan was the ancestor of a sinful and rebellious race of people. He was the thirteenth in the
order of the children of Shem, and he had thirteen sons. The gematria of his name is 169, 13x13,
and the gematria of that of his thirteen sons is 2,756, 212-13's. This really amounts to a numerical
prophecy of a rebellious race.
All through the Scriptures we see these pointers of sin, the most significant being those where
the author of sin, Satan, is branded by God with this, his own trademark.
Look at some of his titles.
Dragon. It occurs
exactly 13 times. Its gematria is 975 75-13's.
Tempter. Its gematria is 1,053 81-13's.
Belial. Its gematria is 78 6-13's.
Murderer. Its gematria is 1,820 140-13's.
Serpent. Its gematria is 780 60-13's.
And the most significant of them all, that phrase used by the Holy Spirit in Revelation 12:9 . . .
'The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan.'
This phrase bears the amazing gematria of 2,197 or 13x13x13.
Who could see these astounding facts and not acknowledge the Hand of God behind them?
Let me conclude this study of thirteen with one of the most striking proofs that the Spirit of God
designed these numerics.
Most people the time where God commanded Moses to, make a brazen serpent and hang it on a
pole that all who would come and look upon it would live. But why, of all things, did God choose a
serpent, the very symbol of sin?
How many Christians have puzzled over this?
Investigation reveals the significant truth.
God was making a picture, or type, of a stupendous event that was to take place hundreds of
years later.
Come right on now to this appointed time and hear Christ Jesus Himself say, 'As Moses lifted
up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up.' John 3:14.
But do you still inquire, why a serpent? Open your Bible at 2 Corinthians 5:21, and you will see,
'For He, (God), hath made Him to be sin for us (He) who knew no sin, that we might be made
righteousness of God in Him.'
So. When Jesus hung upon the cross He was made the extreme representation of sin. This of
course is why God withdrew His Presence. Mark 15:34.
Now, keeping this in mind, let us come to another scene. Pilate and the trial of Jesus. Who can
read the account and fail to see God convicting Pilate, who tried his hardest to persuade the Jews to
release Jesus? Even his wife came and warned him and yet he finally yielded to Satan and washed
his hands before them.
However water cannot wash away sin.
Pilate's conscience still carried conviction, and God move Pilate to write an inscription and
place it upon the cross. John 19:19. 'Jesus of Nazareth.'
The significance of the whole thing almost takes one's breath away when we discover that the
gematria of this title, which was placed upon the very cross when Jesus was made sin for us, is
exactly 2,197 or 13x13x13.
The whole thing is so astounding that it needs no comment.
It seems that God, knowing the hardness of men's hearts in these closing days has reserved these
marvellous numerics so that the fundamental truths of the written Word may be set forth in this
supernatural way, as a final warning before the closing of the day of Grace, and the Coming of the
Lord.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

G0v0D47

Because the matrix and the "supreme creator" are not the same thing lol what is made of constructs, the other is completely spirit/consciousness oriented. Unless your referring to only the physical universe. Just asking

I just don't see what that has to do with the information presented in this thread. My point on this thread was that its impossible for a person to recreate a coherent paragraph much less an entire book composed of mathematical patterns such as what I have described. That to me, are the supreme creators mark on the Bible.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

In other words the literary equivalent to the pyramids and lay lines. All i can say is: Outside Intervention

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Very interesting. The Hebrew and Greek syllable meter allows us to create a timeline from the fall of Adam. We are currently in year 6122. Jesus was born in 4103, and died in 4136. I would expect the numbers you found to connect with the Meter like a puzzle piece, especially the 105's.

The Word of God is alive and powerfull.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

Very interesting. The Hebrew and Greek syllable meter allows us to create a timeline from the fall of Adam. We are currently in year 6122. Jesus was born in 4103, and died in 4136. I would expect the numbers you found to connect with the Meter like a puzzle piece, especially the 105's.

The Word of God is alive and powerfull.

let me know if you find anything out.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
THE WORD OF GOD. 37.
We now come to the most sublime number of all, 37, but as this number verifies fundamental
truths concerning the. Godhead, a brief exploration of what the Bible teaches about God is essential
for the help of those who have no knowledge of this vital subject.
Firstly remember, God is Spirit. John 4:24.
The New Testament clearly teaches that the Godhead consists of the LORD God, the Almighty,
His only begotten Son, (John 3:16. Colossians 1:15), and the Spirit of God.
Now, in due time, the Son of God, The Word, (Greek LOGOS), John 1:1, came to this word,
was clothed in human flesh, and suffered and died in the flesh. His blood shed as the price of our
Redemption, 1 Peter 1:18-19. 'Redeemed with the precious blood of Christ as of a lamb without
blemish and without spot. His soul delivered from hell, Acts 2:31, and His resurrection the surety of
our own, Romans 6:4-5 and 1 Peter 1:3-4, which is 'An inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and
that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you.'
Anyone who denies the Deity of Christ has never even begun to realise the sacrifice of the
Saviour, and can have no understanding of John 3:16-17.
As briefly recorded before the number 3 signifies Divine Perfection, or Godhead, and 7 His
Seal, and the combination of the two is, that most sublime of numbers 37.
It signifies THE WORD OF GOD sealing vital truths of the written Word, and revealing Him
who is the LIVING WORD.
You will have noticed how God, when expressing key truths, carries the number to the third
place, such as 888, 666, and 999.
This number 37 itself has a deep significance in that it unifies the product when multiplied by
three, or a multiple of three. Thus 37x3 is 111, 37x6 is 222, 37x9 is 333.
This is the only number which so unifies the product, a perfect pointer to Christ, the Son of God
who alone can unify men of every nation and tongue, and thus bring peace on earth, and goodwill
among men.
In John 1:1 we read, 'In the beginning was the Word.'
And here we have the KEY to this sublime combination of the three and the seven, and in this
word LOGOS we have the numbers expressed in their highest form 373 as follows, L=30, O=70,
G=3, O=70, S=200.
A further verification of this clue to the Godhead number of Christ is found in Colossians 1:15.
He is expressed as the 'Image of God'.
Now the Greek here for IMAGE and GOD, has the numerical value of 1,369 or 37x37.
We read in John 1:1-3. 'And the Word was God, the same was in the beginning with God, All
things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made.' And in
Colossians 2:9. 'For in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.', and Colossians 1:16,
following the verse above, 'For by Him were all things created.'
Let someone explain how this fact was numerically sealed in Genesis 1 some thousands of years
before 'the WORD was made flesh' John 1:14, by marvellously weaving His Godhead number 37
into the very words of the Hebrew text, 'In the beginning God'.
We saw the hidden significance of that text whose. Gematria was 999, but now hidden within
the number itself we find the first verification of the truth of John 1:3. 'All things were made by
Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made,' because 999 is 3x9x37, or 27x37.
The whole thing is significant whichever factors you look at.
If you add the three nines you get 27 again, and 27 is the cube of three, or three taken to its
highest place. And so the WORD 37, is revealed, in the highest place, 27, 3x3x3, as stated in John.
Now take 777, the gematria of the three nouns of Genesis 1:1, 'God', 'Heaven', and 'Earth'. What
does this further reveal?
Why. The WORD in the midst of the creative acts, again verifying John 1:3, for 777 is 37x3x7.
Remember I said there were exactly seven Hebrew words in the whole verse Genesis 1:1 and
the astounding fact is revealed that God has sealed it with over 30 combinations of 7's and 37's. And
that is not all, for if we add the gematria of those seven words, they total exactly 2,701, which is
73x37, the significant result being that they can be turned upside down, as it were, and still present
the same truth.
Note also that the gematria of LOGOS, 373, has exactly the same and however we twist them
the figures 37 confront us. It seems the Holy Spirit is impressing in these numerics the fact that
'THE WORD' is the very centre of the whole plan of God. Colossians 1:16. 'All things were made
BY HIM, and FOR HIM.' Now for the benefit of those who will not acknowledge the fact that Jesus
Christ is the very Word, (LOGOS), and so the actual Creator as clearly stated in Colossians 1:15-16,
let us see further what the Spirit has hidden in His Name.
In Matthew 1:21, the passage we examined in the section The Birth of Christ, we noted how the
angel declared His name was to be Jesus, and in the section Resurrection, we have seen how the
gematria of that name Jesus, 888, seals Him as the Resurrection and the Life, but He was more than
this as the Scriptures very plainly, and definitely teach.
Now see how God has marvellously placed these vital truths within the very numbers of His
name. Not only are the facts here in figures, but only a miracle on the part of God could put them
there.
Remember, 888 is 24x37.
Take first the 24. In the opening words of the New Testament we see that Jesus was called the
Son of David, as prophecy had declared He would be and incredible though it may seem, 24 is one
Hebrew value of David, (spelt two ways).
'The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.' John 1:14. He became the man Christ Jesus in
the world, this is also contained in the 24 as 6 and 4, six representing man, and four the world.
And the stupendous truth is that man could have no part in this incarnation for He was still the
very WORD of GOD, clothed in human flesh, as shown in the name Jesus which still retains His
Godhead number 37.
Further, what of the second Name given to our Lord, that of Christ, meaning Anointed?
We saw, in that chapter Resurrection, how the gematria of Christ was 1,480 and that it contained
The Resurrection number 8, but as we examine it further we see that it also has 37 revealing Him as
The WORD, and the number 5 representing Grace, the free gift of God, 1,480, is 8x37x5.
Now combine these two precious names.
First Jesus Christ. The gematria is 2,368 or 37x8x8 and these figures have further wonder for us.
37 the Word. 8 The Resurrection, and 8 The Life.
Second, His own special Title the Son of Man whose gematria is 2,960 or 37x2x5x8, and shows
Him as The Word 37, the Witness 2, of the Grace of God 5, by the Resurrection 8.
Marvellous beyond words is this revelation, as it were, of the Holy Spirit.
In Colossians 2:9 we read these stupendous words, 'For in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the
Godhead bodily.'
This word, 'Theotes', Godhead does not occur in any other place in the Bible. The reason for the
Holy Spirit using it is obvious. for its gematria is 592 or 37x2x8. The WORD was God 37, 'the
faithful Witness' 2, and 'the first begotten from the dead' 8. Revelation 1:5, 'from Jesus Christ, who
is the faithful witness, and the first begotten from the dead.'
What I am especially emphasising is the fact that the retention of this 37 with the number 8
amounts to a miracle as I shall show later when we examine some figures which have both these
factors. And I want the person who wants facts, (and facts which amount to a miracle), to carefully
grasp what I am showing. The fact that these numbers are there in the titles of our Lord.
On the surface this may not strike the reader as anything wonderful, but if we had no other
evidence that Jesus was the Son of God, and that these names were God-breathed, as are all the
Scriptures, we have it here.
The Word of God says, Luke 16:31. 'If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they
be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.' How true this is. Is it true of you?
If you want evidence. If you must have proof, that Christ was the Son of God, that He is the
Resurrection and the Life, here is proof.
In John 11:25 Jesus declares, 'I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though
he were dead, yet shall he live.'
If Jesus then is the Resurrection, here is His guarantee that you also will be raised to life eternal
if you simply believe and accept Him as your Saviour, who died in your stead.
Let me now show how what we have seen concealed in the titles of our Lord constitute a
miracle. Remember no one can alter the numeric value of a name, or word, that is, every letter in
the Greek has its fixed value. Let me further elaborate by listing the values in the name of Jesus in
Greek, they are I-10, E-8, S-200, 0-70, U-400, S-200, Total 888 or 37x8x3.
I think I have given ample evidence that 8 is the Resurrection number, and that 37 is the
Godhead number of Jesus, but here is where the miraculous begins.
Only ONE number in 296 can have both factors of 8 and 37. In other words the first number
that will divide equally by 8 and 37 is 296, and before you would find another number that would
equally divide you would have to carry on for another 296 numbers, and so on.
So, that to find a name of which the numeric value would be such as to divide by 8 and 37
equally, you would have only one chance in 296. But to find one person, with two names that would
divide thus, would be very, very rare indeed. Actually the chances are 1 in 87,616, according to the
Law of chance, or averages.
Now then. Here is a Person not only with seven names or titles all bearing the factor of 8, (1 in
2,970,152), but also with at least four titles, (not including the twin title of Jesus Christ), which
have the two factors of 8 and 37, (1 in 7,656,563,456)!
Further the chances of one Person bearing four titles with factors of 8 and 37, and also of having
three titles bearing factors of 8 is, 1 in 1,498,400,489,472!
Someone will say I do not understand all these numbers!
Well, you do not need to understand, just look at the immensity of it all and grasp that It is a
MIRACLE!
Let me give you a brief illustration.
If the earth's population were about two billion one would need to have about 750 earths each
with that number of people on it, to have a reasonable chance of finding even ONE SINGLE
PERSON whose names would reveal what I have demonstrated are present in the names and titles
of our Lord, assuming of course that each had a similar number of titles!
This is but ONE of the numerous designs found in the Bible and any one can check these
figures, and if one has a little knowledge of Greek, the title values, but God does not leave it just
there either, for like many of the designs in seven's, there are again patterns within the pattern.
Now let me give you those figures between 1 and 3,000 which have those factors of 8 and 37.
There are only TEN of them.
592 . . . . . Theotes
888 . . . . . Jesus
1480 . . . . . Christ
2368 . . . . . Jesus Christ
2960 . . . . . Son of Man
Five of these are actually the numeric value of His titles and the numbers which apply to Him
are worthy of note. Again the casual reading of this may not reveal anything unusual, yet here is
seen the finger of God, not only in design, but verifying vital truths.
Theotes 592 37x8x2 Very God
Jesus 888 37x8x3 Very Man
Christ 1480 37x8x5 Our Passover
Son of Man 2960 37x8x10 Son of Man
Total 5920 37x8x4x5 The Climax
This last number 5,920 being the exact total of the phrase in Matthew 25:B, 'Behold THE
BRIDEGROOM cometh go Ye out to meet HIM.
Surely any one must acknowledge that not only is this the 'finger of God' but that this reveals
indeed the very SON OF GOD, and of Him the Word declares, Acts 4:12, 'There is none other
Name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.', and neither is there any other
Name under heaven that could reveal such staggering evidence of Divine origin.
Can you begin to see the Mind of God behind all this?
Do you see that 'CHRIST' is the addition of God and man, and thus becomes our Passover? 1
Corinthians 5:7, 'For even Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us.'
Can you see the vital truth expressed here?
God alone could not be our Passover, for blood had to be shed.
Mere man could not provide the efficacious sacrifice.
But Godhead, 592, clothed upon by flesh and blood, 888, could, and did, provide the perfect
sacrifice, 1480.
And then note that the title the 'SON OF MAN' is the exact total of the three previous titles.
Why did Christ continually use this title?
I believe that in that title, as the numerics show, is revealed GOD, MAN, and REDEMPTION
complete.
Then what a marvellous climax, 5920, the sum total of it all.
Redemption is complete, we are invited to be ready, the bride is called out, the Bridegroom,
(Christ), comes for His Church, Bride), and we go out to meet Him.
We began this exposition with the words from Luke wherein he records, 'neither will they be
persuaded though one rose from the dead'.
Well if the Word of God has not convinced you that Jesus Christ our Lord is both the
Resurrection and the Life, neither will these amazing facts, but if they do not cause you to search
the Scriptures, (as those of Berea did), then I despair of your choice. Acts 17:11-12, says of them.
'They searched the Scriptures daily whether these things were so. Therefore many of them believed.'
Two or three more instances of these designs will close this section and this interesting
verification of how the Word was the active agent in Creation through the Holy Spirit as stated in
Hebrews 1:1.2.10 is the first. I quote, in part. 'God . . . hath spoken by His Son . . . by whom He
made the worlds . . . laid the foundation of the earth . . . and the heavens the work of His hands.' The
Genesis reference is Genesis 1:2. 'And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters,' and its
total value is 1,369, or 37x37.
Thus in a most striking manner is the Deity of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ verified by this
concealed design.
And in a different way a marvellous truth is presented in Exodus 12 where God institutes a very
significant type of Christ in the Passover Lamb. The Hebrew word is pesach and its number is 148,
or 37x4.
The figures of 148 equal 13 Sin. 37 the Word foreshadowed in the lamb. 4, the world which in
itself is remarkable, but it is only the shadow of what is beneath the surface.
The command in Exodus 12 is that the lamb had to be taken on the tenth day. Why the tenth?
Let us see. The word Passover equals 148. We have seen the picture of the Lamb of God in this
but it was only the earthly picture. God had a definite purpose in stating the tenth day, 10 represents
perfect order.
Now. If we take 148 and multiply it by 10 the amazing result is the perfect Passover 1480,
Christ as we have seen in the table just listed.
It is also significant that the figures of 1,480 still total 13, and we see again within the very
fabric of that word Passover the Lamb of God as sin offering for a lost world.
And for those who enjoy having their thoughts stimulated there is a choice little pattern found in
John 21:11. 'Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty
and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.'
Why one hundred and fifty three?
In this number 153 (17x9), we see a picture of the completed Church, Christ's Elect. Seventeen
stands for the perfection of spiritual order (the church). Nine for finality.
Compare the fact that every fish was brought safely to shore with the promise Christ made that
none should be lost. John 17:12.
Here is a remarkable example of how God had planned all things, even the exact number of fish
that were encircled in the net, a picture of the Gospel Net.
The Greek word for fishes is ichthues, value 1,224, 153-8's and shows the completed Church,
153, in the Resurrection, 8.
To amplify the picture, the net, Greek to diktuon, has a value exactly identical, 1224 or 153-8's.
Now note what took place when the fishes were safely drawn in. Jesus said to His disciples,
John 21:12. 'Come and dine.'
Picturing what is to follow, the marriage Supper of the Lamb.
Who would dare to suggest that all this was coincidence?
Remember if one fish had been lost from the net the whole picture would have been spoiled. It
had to be 153!
Another wonderful thing in connection with the picture also is as follows.
Seventeen is the Church number and if we put down all the numbers from 1-17 and add them up
we get 153 as our total, and 153 vocabulary words are used in telling the story.
How marvellous is the Finger of God behind the Written Word, and what treasures are hidden
for all who will search, for the examples which I have given here only touch the fringe of Bible
numerics.
Some of the designs, especially in the seven's, are so far removed from co-incidence that the
chances of non-design calculated by the law of chance, are from millions to one, to hundreds of 127
billions to one!
Finally, it must be remembered that all gematria values are of the original Hebrew, or Greek,
words which of course excludes any possibility of a word being altered, in translation, to fit any
feature.
Surely this confirms in a most marvellous way, the fact that all Scripture is Inspired, God-
Breathed.
No human mind that ever lived could devise, and effect, such a means of sealing, or stamping
with seals, as it were, the whole Written Word. Only the wilfully blind can fail to recognise that the
whole Bible is the Work of a Supreme Master Mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Just some more appearances of the number 8 appearing around not only Jesus, but Messianic prophecies linking them with all of Jesus's titles. By adding every seventh letter of Isaiah 9:6 you get 888, and the same thing with Isaiah 11:1. Both are Messianic prophecies.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Equidistant Letter Sequences - Chuck Missler www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yes…. everything is created by and through the signifying of math.However numbers themselves have no significance unless they are in an equation that signifies something.For example "7" is NOT the number of God.It is only the number 7 .The equations of the old and new testimony scriptures through gematria and isopsephia are not proof that the creator God exists there are evidence of how and what things are.

Many of the extrapolations of"numbers"are nothing more than mere speculation.The numbers of the math equations sums of the scriptures purpose aren't for manipulation to fit a theory/theology agenda to "prove " ANY religion.The true equations sums are the antithesis of ALL religion.They have NOTHING to do with faith or belief because they are fact.They can only be "known"

The main sums of the equations are of names.That is why names are so prominent in the scriptures.They "signify" the nature and character of the thing or person named.The name of Yahoshua hamashiach in Hebrew gematria sums 760.The name translated into Greek(Iesous christos) and summed in isopsephia is 888.In English gematria Jesus christ =925.These 3 sums of the name of Yahoshua figure prominently in the scriptures.There are not "symbolizing" or "bible codes" or ELS calculations.

It has it's roots in the gematria of the 12 sons of Israel(who are the archetype of all of mankind)that is on the breastplate of judgement worn by Aaron is 3700.This is the birth order of the Sons of Israel as the 12 tribes of Israel in the breastplates 3x4 matrix

Judah-Simeon-Reuben
Gad-Naphtali-Dan
Zebulu-Issachar-Asher
Ephraim-Manasseh-Benjamin

3-2-1
6-5-4
9-8-7
12-11-10

gematria of the names:
30-466-259
7-570-54
95-830-501
331-395-162

The names summed in an equation:
12-11-10=
331+395+162=888(Iesous )
1-7=
259+501=760(Yahoshua hamashiach)
8-9=
95+830=925(Jesus christ)
4-7-8-9=
54+501+830+7=1480(christos)
4-7-8-9-10-11-12=
54+501+830+7+331+395+162=2368(Iesous christos)

odd number names=
1-3-5-7-9-11=
259+30+570+501+95+395==1850

even number names=
2-4-6-8-10-12=
466+54+7+830+162+331=1850

1850x2=3700
1850÷2=925

These are all "reasonable" equations that sum to something specific.There are "clear" patterns in them NONE are extrapolations to fit a religious agenda to PROVE… they are evidence of the ONLY thing ALL of the old and new testimony scriptures are about.The deliverance of ALL of mankind from the realm of death.It is ALL summed in a name ….Yahoshua the mashiach which means Yahweh(the creator God) IS salvation the power of the creator God.,,..and THAT is the GOOD news…..nothing else.That is all that can be "known"(through math) it CAN'T be believed.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The numbers are nothing, but speculation? Did you mean the meaning behind the numbers is speculation?

Now, you said math creates everything. I assume you say that because basic elements of matter only have mathematical properties in a sense, but really Math is only how we describe these properties not intrinsic to them. I could called the number 1 the number 2 as long as the concept remained the same it wouldn't matter. If Math were intrinsic to properties we couldn't do that because the concept of 1 would always need to be 1. We could never change the concept to the number 2 and math still work. Now your right there is a reason our world is rationally intelligible, and that we can describe it using Math. Quantum Physics tells us that on a fundamental level everything can be viewed as a wave(Sound); everything has a resonant frequency. It is interesting that in Hebrew Genesis 1:1 tells you that God first created the system of the Hebrew alphabet, and with that system He spoke all that is into existence. Meaning it is possible the reason everything is rationally intelligible is due to its real name in Hebrew, and each name has a numeric value(I believe God would be the only one to know the majority of these names), but also it would explain why everything on fundamental level has mathematical properties and can be viewed as sound.

First lets see God enjoys using the number seven. Seven Days of Creation, Clean animals taken in 7(Genesis 7:2), Birds of Sky taken by 7(Genesis 7:3), Seven ewe lambs(genesis 21:28-30), 7 cows and 7 ears of grain(genesis 41), 7 Priest, 7 horns, 7 days, and circle Jericho 7 times.(Joshua 6), 7 seals in revelation, 7 years in the tribulation. Not using the Gematria we can see that the God of the Bible likes the number seven.

Now lets assume for a second this is a system created by Humans. Please recreate a paragraph that is coherent, and purposefully or accidentally produce the features presented in the OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
The numbers are nothing, but speculation? Did you mean the meaning behind the numbers is speculation?

The meaning of what are called "biblical numbers" are meaningless because they are speculations of "qualities" given to numbers that have no basis in math equations.I said for example "7" is not the number of the creator God.7 is just 7 until it is in an equation then it is the "sum" that has meaning.Until then it is speculation and in the case of biblical numbers superstition as in the number 666.

Now your right there is a reason our world is rationally intelligible, and that we can describe it using Math. Quantum Physics tells us that on a fundamental level everything can be viewed as a wave(Sound); everything has a resonant frequency

That isn't correct you are confusing particle wave with a sound wave.They have similarity in the way they function but aren't the same thing.A sound wave is a mechanical compression wave and is longitudinal in form
a light wave is electromagnetic and is transverse in form. The religious theories of sound "vibrations" that have formed around it are also religious superstition.Sound is the perception of a receiver such as the ear of air vibrating.There is no air in the void of space … e.g… no sound vibrations.

It is interesting that in Hebrew Genesis 1:1 tells you that God first created the system of the Hebrew alphabet, and with that system He spoke all that is into existence. Meaning it is possible the reason everything is rationally intelligible is due to its real name in Hebrew, and each name has a numeric value(I believe God would be the only one to know the majority of these names), but also it would explain why everything on fundamental level has mathematical properties and can be viewed as sound

You are reading into the "text" what isn't there. Genesis 1:1 says nothing of the Hebrew alphabet.Chuck Missler and other Christian pseudo mathematicians have extrapolated a theory out of it as part of their "proofs of their religion.The fact is Genesis 1:1 alone is packed full of very legitimate math equations…. this isn't one of them.In other words there is NOTHING in Genesis 1:1 that is evidence that the creator physical "spoke" the physical universe into existence in the Hebrew language.This is exactly the kind of religious extrapolation that makes void the living word of the creator God.

First lets see God enjoys using the number seven. Seven Days of Creation, Clean animals taken in 7(Genesis 7:2), Birds of Sky taken by 7(Genesis 7:3), Seven ewe lambs(genesis 21:28-30), 7 cows and 7 ears of grain(genesis 41), 7 Priest, 7 horns, 7 days, and circle Jericho 7 times.(Joshua 6), 7 seals in revelation, 7 years in the tribulation. Not using the Gematria we can see that the God of the Bible likes the number seven.

This is an extreme example of extrapolating a number without a context (equation) and a sum.Yes the number 7 is in the scriptures frequently however it is cherry picking scripture and not summing an equation so it is just numbers.

Here is an example that has a more reasonable equation and sum in a mathematical.Numbers can have a great significance when they are a part of a sequence.The most significant number sequence is the Fibonacci number(Fn) sequence.It is a recursive sequence where each new number is the sum of the previous 2.It begins at 1
Fn1=1

to sum the next number a number before "1" is needed
Fn0=0

Now there are 2 numbers to sum a 3rd
Fn0+Fn1=Fn2
0+1=1

This is the preeminent equation of all things because it "signifies" the creator God and the 1st act of creation.
Fn0=void
Fn1=The Father
Fn2=The Son

The Son is "of" the Father.All things are created BY the Father through the Son.Yahoshua said The Father and I are "1".Which the Fibonacci sequence is evidence of.It also reconciles that Yahoshua said the Father is "greater" than me…which is true.Fn1 is greater(because it signifies the creator) of Fn2.All things are created BY Fn1 through Fn2.The Fn is how the most significant ratio is calculated…the Golden ratio also called phi/Phi.The 1st ratio is unity

Fn1:Fn2
1:1=1

As creation"expands" it forms the ratio of all things to "1"..the Father and Son which are "1"

Here's the Fibonacci numbers 0-13
0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233….etc etc….

The ratio's of the Fn
1÷1=1
1÷2=0.5
3÷2=1.5
2÷3=0.666…….
5÷3=1.666…..
etc etc

89÷144=0.618,055,555,555…….
233÷144=1.618,055,555,555…….

The golden ratio is 0.618…(phi)and 1.618….(Phi) ...officially it is
phi=0.618033988749895….
Phi=1.618033988749895…..

The beauty of phi/Phi is it is an irrational number and never resolves it just grows infinitely closer and closer.It signifies the "relationship" of the creator God to creation.

The unique quality of phi/Phi in a ratio to "1"

1÷0.618033988749895=1.618033988749895
1÷1.618033988749895=0.618033988749895

It is not coincidental that this "calculation"Is in the most most significant"math" signification in the scriptures because it is the basis of what ALL of the scriptures testify of…..Yahoshua….Yahweh IS salvation.In Revelation 13:18 John was told to "calculate " the number of the beast and the number of man 666 (this ISN"T The Antichrist which is a mythical figure of the superstition of religion)…and there it is in the Fibonacci sequence signifying a ratio.It is also in the gematria of the Sons of Israel and many many other things however this is the preeminent calculation because it is the Golden "ratio".

It is clarified to John in Revelation when an angel(messenger of the creator God) "measured"(calculate) the wall of New Jerusalem as 144 cubits by the "golden" rod of measurement…..i.e The Golden ratio.Yes "math" is very significant however numbers of themselves without and equation are just numbers with no signification or meaning but the number itself.

edit on 22-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How do you see any logic in this as many variables arnt fixed?

Seems to me he's adding and subtracting variables to get the answer he wants.

If you go +,-,+,x, divided by= enough times you could get any answer you wanted.

How is he choosing what reference to count? How does he know the ones he chooses to count are the correct ones?

I bet you could do something similar with hunk Finn.

Hunk fin is named 21 times. 21 dived by 3 =7

What about the times they called him something besides his name? How do you know not to count every reference, not just the times he's named? His figures seemed based on arbitrary variables that could be mixed and matched to reach any conclusion you wanted.

I'm not trying to be a dick. Just don't see how a different person trying to repeat the experiment without his personal choices of what to count and what to add, subtract or divide it with would come up with the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
How do you see any logic in this as many variables arnt fixed?

Seems to me he's adding and subtracting variables to get the answer he wants.

If you go +,-,+,x, divided by= enough times you could get any answer you wanted.

How is he choosing what reference to count? How does he know the ones he chooses to count are the correct ones?

I bet you could do something similar with hunk Finn.

Hunk fin is named 21 times. 21 dived by 3 =7

What about the times they called him something besides his name? How do you know not to count every reference, not just the times he's named? His figures seemed based on arbitrary variables that could be mixed and matched to reach any conclusion you wanted.

I'm not trying to be a dick. Just don't see how a different person trying to repeat the experiment without his personal choices of what to count and what to add, subtract or divide it with would come up with the same thing.

Lets ignore the numeric values as a whole for a second and see if you can even come up with these features in a sentence on your own.
Write a sentence that has a multiple of seven vocabulary words. The letters of these words must also be a multiple of seven. The number of vocabulary words that start with a vowel must be a multiple of seven. The number of vocabulary words that start with a consonant must be a multiple of seven. The number of vowels in general must be a multiple of seven, and the number of consonants must be a multiple of seven. The number of vocabulary words used more than once must be a multiple of seven and the number of vocabulary words that are used once must be a multiple of seven.

I'll believe its hogwash when I can see that it can be recreated.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Im still working on connections to the syllable meter, but I would take it a step further and say that the syllable distribution would also have to be in multiples of seven per clause.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

If yiur choosing what you divide by to make 7 and the number of letters in your alphabet then it would be easy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join