It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eco-Friendly Diapers Made From Jellyfish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

pryingopen3rdeye

BlueJacket
reply to post by leolady

what in the heck is up with settling on Jellyfish? It must be a by-product of another industry as late and theyre trying to re-label it for sale rather then loss.

did you even read your own source? you sound as though you have only to guess that it must be a byproduct, when upon reading the article you yourself linked it states quite clearly that to be the case,

the jelly fish have been increasing in numbers overpopulating, and clogging up the turbines of reactors that use ocean water to keep cool, governments already have to frequently clean the waters of the jelly fish in order to keep their turbines unclogged, disposing of the jellyfish is costly, this is the new method to find a way to sell those jelly corpses rather then pay to dispose of them,

its just like the fluoride market, costly byproduct to dispose of but put it in toothpaste / water supply and it becomes a product that can be sold.

What is it with you people that think you sound smarter trying to make it look like someone else did not do due diligence. Since it's seemingly apparent you have no real experience in industry...let me rephrase: Whats the REAL source of the by-product in another industry IE are they getting netted during Tuna fishing...come on, does your life improve somehow trying to bring people down, or do you actually use your mind and think beyond one dimension?

wow im not sure i have ever seen someone act such a hypocrite in just one post, good job! you insult under the premise that your target was trying to sound smart, then you insult them for not being as smart as you, you insult your target for being condescending, and then immediately you condescend, you comment that your target must enjoy bringing others down, then immediately follow it with an insult stating your targets mind cant think beyond one dimension,

i dont even need to insult you back just read your own post back at yourself it applies to your own self far more then me,

#ing hypocritical jackass

nevertheless it doesnt go without notice you fail to even touch on the answer provided by your own article which i pointed out to you,

instead you choose to go off on a personal attack on me out of anger, for pointing it out to you,

if its a mute point in some way as you imply then why are you dodging it with personal attacks? perhaps cause you realize what a moron it exposed you as.
edit on 4/19/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Japanese Bindweed and various Nightshades are also propagating greatly...wheres the diapers? Some people should just stay in their Mom's basement.

maybe they arent as absorbent, seems like a no duh statement but clearly you needed someone to say it for you, obviously your mind couldnt come up with such a detail on its own, wouldnt have made that post you did otherwise now would you.

<< 1   >>

join