It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-christ in the protocols of zion.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

These are most likely a hoax like the supposed history of the frisean people (oora lindus) which the annanerb had in there collection.
There are many other people the antichrist would choose over a bunch of jews as he would hate Yahweh so would most likely not want to choose a people that Yahweh had seeded and engineered according to the scriptures but I do remember a documentary from the 1970's in which a german investigative reporter infiltrated a group of syrian satanists, they blindfolded him and on his hidden camera you could see an evening silloutte of a town with at least three minnaretts, he was taken up into the syrian mountains to a dry waddi and there in the elbow of a bend with curved to the left going up was a large boulder with a innocuous crevice low to the ground in which he had to squeeze, inside it opened a little then he had to follow down a passage so low he had to crawl on his belly until he reached a chamber inside the mountain, it was black with a sarcophogus like alter with had old blood stains on it and behind on a dais was a black cobra at least y feet tall with large red crystal eyes he took to be ruby's the size of saucers, it was rearing and resting on it's coils with it's tail hanging over the dais, he was informed by his guide whom it had taken nearly a year and bribary to show him that the people whom worshiped what they called Shaitan were the descendants of a group he had chosen to oppose the children of Israel (Jacob) and they were the devils chosen people, he sais they used to sacrifice children on the alter but now only sacrificed goat's, any one whom tried to leave there hidden sect met a unfortunate end and unless they worshipped there master in secret they sufferes misfortune, they hid themselves among the muslim population and worshiped at the mosques most of the time but would make at least on offering a year to there master.

SO you were saying.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Viking9019
Do you even know what the protocols of Zion are?

Don't be insulting. Obviously I know exactly what they are. Read the information I posted.

Corruption Exposed
They are not proven as hoax, please direct me to a link that proves without a doubt that it was a hoax.

READ THE THREAD. I already did. Numerous links.
And the Swiss court of law even declared them to be a hoax.

Corruption Exposed
Did you check your source?

That's who reported the hoax in one of the links. READ THE LINKS.
Proven hoax.

Geeeeeze people .... get real.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think that when people say "hoax," they mean that they are not what they purport to be; i.e. they are not writings based on notes taken at a secret conference of Jews trying to run the world. By that definition, I believe they are a hoax.

That doesn't mean, however, that someone (Jews or Gentiles) couldn't look at them and say, "Here's a really good plan for ruling the world. Let's use it."

I'll bet no one going around crying "hoax" and "bigot" has ever read them.

Look past the hatred and ask yourself, "is this the way things are going in the world?" Take out the word "Jew" and substitute whatever name you like. If it's still ignorant B.S., you can breathe a sigh of relief.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

@Snsoc....I think that when people say "hoax," they mean that they are not what they purport to be; i.e. they are not writings based on notes taken at a secret conference of Jews trying to run the world. By that definition, I believe they are a hoax.

Even if it is a hoax it remains that way too many 'goals' in the document have been achieved. One would have to be blind or dishonest to deny this fact.

Take out the word "Jew" and substitute whatever name you like..
''Jew'' in the document cannot just be substituted with any body else. The document is written from a Jewish perspective and contains exclusively Jewish ideas....such as the word ''goy'', Jewish chosenness, seed of David and a stong anti-christian sentiment. What many people DON'T realize is that the protocols of zion is partly a Jewish religious document.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I think that when people say "hoax," they mean that they are not what they purport to be; i.e. they are not writings based on notes taken at a secret conference of Jews trying to run the world. By that definition, I believe they are a hoax.

No, really. When people say hoax, they mean like a made-up lie designed to fool other people.

That doesn't mean, however, that someone (Jews or Gentiles) couldn't look at them and say, "Here's a really good plan for ruling the world. Let's use it."

You guys? Really?! Were they stroking their beards when they said that or twirling their moustaches with thunderclaps off stage left? So now you're going along with the idea that they saw someone else's Master Plan and rolled with that?? How theatrical. You're really adding complexities to complexities to avoid the more simple idea that the 'Protocols' were propaganda to invigorate hatred for others.

reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Even if it is a hoax it remains that way too many 'goals' in the document have been achieved. One would have to be blind or dishonest to deny this fact.

...and one would have to be prejudiced beyond sense to make excuses for a hoax. Truly, I get it. You hate a certain type of person so much that 'even if it is a hoax' just doesn't matter any more.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

@Kandinsky......and one would have to be prejudiced beyond sense to make excuses for a hoax. Truly, I get it. You hate a certain type of person so much that 'even if it is a hoax' just doesn't matter any more.
its not an excuse. I'd believe its a ''hoax'', if things weren't playing out as stated in the document. That in itself is proof of the documents authenticity. Its strange how people go no further than ''its a hoax''...instead of processing the fact that the document has actually played out.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

@ Kandinsky ... Truly, I get it. You hate a certain type of person so much that
If I truly ''hated'' the people in question, I would not have adhered to a religion in which major prophetic figures are genetically related to said people (Jesus, Moses, David etc.) The Jews, at least the ones true to their faith, are absolute, uncompromising Monotheists. I truly respect them for that. So your appeal to emotion, by claiming I ''hate'' is really weak.
edit on 14-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Kandinsky
reply to post by Snsoc

No, really. When people say hoax, they mean like a made-up lie designed to fool other people.

If they are a 'hoax' why are they so accurate?

I agree with the guy your disagreeing with. They may not have been wrote by Jews, but they were certainly written before the actions they outlay came to pass..

Logic please..
edit on 15/4/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I do not believe they were written by Jew's, or at least mainstream jew's and they were certainly used as Nazi Propeganda but there may be some whom have been influenced.
The Rothschild dynasty on the other hand and not the race of people whom they claim to be part of are another matter and while I am not comfortable with tarring and feathering ever single Bauer I do think most of the accusations if not all against them are correct and only touching the tip of the iceberg, you know there money was made from a set of insider trading scams so large that they are unimaginable, they are of course illegal today but not back then.
They tie up so much gold in south america that has been left untapped as it would devalue gold reserves overnight and they hold almost all country's in the world, developed and undeveloped in there vice of international debt.
They have a long history of swindling, disreputable and downright inhumane money grabbing behaviour but though they would quite happily fit into such an set of works and worse I do not believe the articles of Zion are real though fundementalist Zionists are most certainly real and like any extremists in the world or fundementalists of any faith if you could seperate them out and hide there allegience's you would have a hard time telling which was worst among them.
People are driven by there faith's, belief's and code's and that is something we all have in common but when one persons faith or belief clashes with another's it lead's inevitably to conflict, often this can not be resolved, I myself am a christian but of jewish descent though that history is lost to us, I have been biased against Islam not for Isrealite sympathy but for past and present attrocity's against christianity of a religion I am biased to see as false but recently I watched a documentary about ruwanda and the racial war they had, there was one UN peacekeeper a devout Muslim whom put his own life on the line time and time again until He was eventually killed in a morter attack, he would go behind the line's to save civilian's on a regular basis often on his own, now I have my faith bias among others but that man is a hero whom I would acknowledge to be a shining light and an example of all I regard as noble and courageous.
Do you know that the articles were used to justify the murder of at least 6000.000 people and at the neuremburg war crimes trials the prosecuters used a lower estimate than that given by the former commandant of Aushwitze concentration and extermination camp because so many document's had been lost in the war his estimate of 2.5 million PROCESSED during his time (and he was not the only commandant at that one single camp) was regarded as too high due to the difficulty in identifying them, check it out if you do not believe me.
What the palestinians of all faith's are suffering today is atrocious as well but when you back someone so far into a corner they see it as themselves against the world what do you expect and hatred inspired forgery's like these are made to make the world hate that person whom has been so backed into a corner.
They are a Race and there are good as well as bad people among them just like there were in germany among the germans and they made the mistake of electing Hitler, indeed they shared a part of the collective guilt but like the isrealis they were and are merely human beings though sometimed when we see the Inhumanity humans can inflict upon one another we do quesion that (and just like the germans they are a chimera of races bound by an ideal, there never was an arian pure race it was an illusion and an ideal and indeed the jew's are mixed as well, they once travelled with the gypsy's and even intermarried as well as mixing with the people of the country's they lived in when two heart's met).
If god is there then surely we must all accept HE of SHE is the god of us all whatever faith we may have and therefore the only correct faith is the one that God has?.

edit on 15-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

. . . among the germans and they made the mistake of electing Hitler, indeed they shared a part of the collective guilt . . .
It's not your business to say who some other country should elect.
And what guilt?
This is presupposing that all the racist anti-german propaganda was true, which has never been proven, nor ever will be.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

IT IS PROVEN AND IS A FACT OF HISTORY, One thing I truly hate are the revisionist little minded self serving hypocrits whom are trying to deny the holocaust and paint the facts as lies so get your history streight.
Hitler was voted in by a landslide even though he told the germans what he was going to do, the mass murders may not have been and ONE THING WHEN ANOTHER COUNTRYS VOTE IMPACTS MY NATION IT BECOMES MY CONCERN so as a Britain I have that in common with any concerned nation, I also know it is my concern when an extremist is voted in to any nation whom starts rhetoric against me or would you say the US has no right to defend itself against North Korea.
Very few thing's make me angry but that conceated attitude is most definitely one such thing, DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME WHOM I HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE AN INTEREST IN, It is foregn international's whom have corrupted my country with the city of london protected by custom proprietry law's tailored to suit it at the expense of my nation so if they have an interest in my nation I and every one whom they affect in the whole world have an interest in them.
As for the history of the Nazi party well lets say there are plenty of imbeciles whom are thinking they were correct, like fools they dance to a dead mans jig and there own racist thuggish attitude missed the point that other then themselves there are other very strong men in opposition so if death camps are ever built again or people shipped off in trucks or trains we will be there to slaughter they neo NAZI's and do it with a smile, our government's may be corrupt but believe me out spirit is not broken and you would be surprized what we are prepared and ready to do if that day ever come's again, NEVER AGAIN MEANS NEVER.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

IT IS PROVEN AND IS A FACT OF HISTORY
That Hitler was elected as the chancellor of Germany? Yes.

One thing I truly hate are the revisionist little minded self serving hypocrits whom are trying to deny the holocaust and paint the facts as lies so get your history streight.
It isn't revisionism, it is looking for the first time past the war-time propaganda and looking for the first time to see what the real history is.

Hitler was voted in by a landslide even though he told the germans what he was going to do, the mass murders may not have been and ONE THING WHEN ANOTHER COUNTRYS VOTE IMPACTS MY NATION IT BECOMES MY CONCERN
So are you saying that he ran on a platform of mass murders? That is weird.
So where is your "straight history" of that.

. . . so as a Britain . . .
Which explains a lot, being the most brainwashed people on planet earth, the model for George Orwell's 1984.

. . . or would you say the US has no right to defend itself against North Korea.
England started the war based on what was probably a false flag provocation.

DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME WHOM I HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE AN INTEREST IN,
That's your British imperialist attitude that other countries have to have a government that they approve of.

It is foregn international's whom have corrupted my country with the city of london protected by custom proprietry law's tailored to suit it at the expense of my nation . . .
That was what your countrymen died fighting to protect in WW II.
Hitler threatened their banking system by first kicking out the City of London predatory bankers, and then other countries were looking at Germany as a model for national prosperity without the international bankers.

As for the history of the Nazi party well lets say there are plenty of imbeciles whom are thinking they were correct, like fools they dance to a dead mans jig and there own racist thuggish attitude . . .
There are idiots who worship the mythical Hitler that was invented by the anti-German propagandists.

that other then themselves there are other very strong men in opposition so if death camps are ever built again or people shipped off in trucks or trains we will be there to slaughter they neo NAZI's and do it with a smile, our government's may be corrupt but believe me out spirit is not broken and you would be surprized what we are prepared and ready to do if that day ever come's again, NEVER AGAIN MEANS NEVER.
Those things didn't exist in the first place.
The real death camps were the ones built by Eisenhower to kill Germans after the war.
edit on 18-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

At first hitler was a successful chancellor creating mass employement but soon the funding ran out and those whom he had robbed with the excuse that they were non german in germany itself had dwindled having had to sign over there property, most could not afford to leave germany so they died, I actually feel sorry for you that you believe the revisionist rubbish about the death camps as they most certainly did happen though if you are basing this off of anti semitic sentiment let me out you streight, the state of israel was populated with primarily eastern european jew's and most western european jew's were murdered by the Nazi's and there collaborator's.
Hitler did not want a war with britain but in time would have attacked france and when he finally did he paid a visit to the tomb of napoleon whom he intended to best, he later invaded Russia his erstwhile ally with whom up to that point he had a non aggression pact but had alway's coveted there land and especially there resources as well as claiming that the Tutonic knights whom had once ruled russia gave him the right to do so, they Nazi's also created the concept of an arian super race which had never really existed, the german's are a people whom are bounded by other nations on all side's and when boy meet's girl they tend to have kid's, also germany has been invaded and conquered several time's in the past and the hun's are an asiatic tribe of probably mongolian origin whom conquered and intermarried with them leaving there horse culture imprinted on the germans for hundred's of years after, they also founded Hungary when they took that land from the Roman empire in it's dying day's as they loved it for it's step like rolling plains and free grazing though men of direct Hunnic descent can today be found in bavaria as well as throughout germania, they have a small hereditory red mark at the base of there spine and this is found only in males of mongolian descent.
If the germans had ever been the supposed super race they claimed they how did the supposedly inferior Slavic people whom tend to be physically stronger and more hardy ever drive them west, the truth is that the races of europe are more along family trait's and we share ancestor's so that a german, a celt and a slave are actually cousins many places removed but we are essentially human, Now I can tell you that I have direct Saxon ancestry along a noble blooded line and the first Saxon's from Saxony in what is today Germany were led by two mercenary war chiefs called Hengist (The Stallion a Hun Title) and Horsa (the Horse a Hun title) when a minor warlord after the roman's had left Britain hired them, they took such a liking to the country they sent for there familys and renamed the south of England Middle Earth (Check the saxon chronicle's and you now know Where Tolkien got the name), I also have Jewish ancestry along a direct female line but several generation's back and though I do not owe any specific allegience I will fight for my family and can tell you that your claim that millions of my cousins were not killed when in fact they not only were killed they suffered the worst depravity's humans can impose on one another is an insult not just to them but to me.

Let me clear another thing up for you, The British Empire was by and large a constructive entity, under our ministrations though there were evil men and often out of touch colonial administration the populations and country's of the so called colonies thrived, at first in india for example the Hindu majority whom suffered under the cruel but brilliant muslim rulers welcomed the advent of british rule with open arm's, they recieved a more fair (though still not fair) and more equitable law's and knew peace for the bulk of the british rule due to less interstate wars.

The city of london is not Britain but rather a small few square mile area of central london with it's law, police force and regulations, if you are born in the city of london you do not need a birth certificate as you are not a subject but a full freeman of the british isles, the rest of us are recognized as subjects of the crown a remant of the serf acts of the norman conquerer's whom both enslaved the entire English and later British population and forced them to speak norman french for nearly 450 years which changed our language from a language called old Norse which german, dutch, danish and norwegian are derived from.

The second world war was about freeing our ally poland and we never wanted the war but hitler invaded even though we warned him not too, Russia also invaded poland at this time and both nations split it in two so technically we were also at war with russia but no declaration of such was made, My grandfather's fought for there nation's freedom and for a time they also recieved a better society but those scoundrels down in the city of london and the still wealthy and entrenched descendant's of the norman thieves whom stole this country were having non of it so though it has taken them over half a century to destroy the reforms of the post war government and it's socially justified policys which had made them have to work for the first time in there live's.

The American boy's also fought and died for freedom as did the Australians, New Zealander's, Canadian's, Free French, Free Polish, Free Norwegian's and hundred's of thousands of Indian and African soldiers.

Frank Whittle an English inventor had developed the world's first Jet engine in the 1930's but the RAF top brass thought it was too fast, The Blitz Krieg Tactics or more accurately mixed unit tactics had been demonstrated in a military excersize by the british armed forced though was not adopted as a standerd action but the excersize which post WW1 german civilian observers watched was adopted by there internationally prohibited army (which the Unfair treaty imposed on them after the first world war had pohibited).
There are some whom claim that Hitler lived between the war's in a boarding house in liverpool and had an affair with his landlady fathering a son, After the war most of his family changed there name and there are no descendants as they allowed themselved to die out but Hitler had a fixation on his own Niece, her boyfriend was put out of the picture and whatever he did to that girl she later commited suicide before the war.

There are may facts about the war but the holocaust deniers can not provide one concrete piece of proof for there right wing sentiment and anti israeli lie's, Have you ever heard of the pyramid of human body's that formed in the gas chambers as the choking people climbed on top of one another to try to reach the vent in there agonized desperation, the gas used was extremely painful causing buring to the eye's, sinuses and lung's, before this the woman were shaved so there hair could be made into wigs as part of a Nazi incentive to turn a profit out of the killing's, prosthetic limb's and eye glass' were recycled for the german's as well as gold teeth. The even in some cases used human skin taken from the jewish girls' to make wallet's and lamp shades for certain SS officers, and handbag's as well, Most of the Guards were from the baltic countrys so not only germans but one german female guard used to let her alsations starve then set them on prisones to eat them alive, this is only the tip of the ice berg.

link   

At first hitler was a successful chancellor creating mass employement but soon the funding ran out and those whom he had robbed with the excuse that they were non german in germany itself had dwindled having had to sign over there property, most could not afford to leave germany so they died, I actually feel sorry for you that you believe the revisionist rubbish about the death camps as they most certainly did happen though if you are basing this off of anti semitic sentiment let me out you streight, the state of israel was populated with primarily eastern european jew's and most western european jew's were murdered by the Nazi's and there collaborator's.
Hitler did not want a war with britain but in time would have attacked france and when he finally did he paid a visit to the tomb of napoleon whom he intended to best, he later invaded Russia his erstwhile ally with whom up to that point he had a non aggression pact but had alway's coveted there land and especially there resources as well as claiming that the Tutonic knights whom had once ruled russia gave him the right to do so, they Nazi's also created the concept of an arian super race which had never really existed, the german's are a people whom are bounded by other nations on all side's and when boy meet's girl they tend to have kid's, also germany has been invaded and conquered several time's in the past and the hun's are an asiatic tribe of probably mongolian origin whom conquered and intermarried with them leaving there horse culture imprinted on the germans for hundred's of years after, they also founded Hungary when they took that land from the Roman empire in it's dying day's as they loved it for it's step like rolling plains and free grazing though men of direct Hunnic descent can today be found in bavaria as well as throughout germania, they have a small hereditory red mark at the base of there spine and this is found only in males of mongolian descent.
If the germans had ever been the supposed super race they claimed they how did the supposedly inferior Slavic people whom tend to be physically stronger and more hardy ever drive them west, the truth is that the races of europe are more along family trait's and we share ancestor's so that a german, a celt and a slave are actually cousins many places removed but we are essentially human, Now I can tell you that I have direct Saxon ancestry along a noble blooded line and the first Saxon's from Saxony in what is today Germany were led by two mercenary war chiefs called Hengist (The Stallion a Hun Title) and Horsa (the Horse a Hun title) when a minor warlord after the roman's had left Britain hired them, they took such a liking to the country they sent for there familys and renamed the south of England Middle Earth (Check the saxon chronicle's and you now know Where Tolkien got the name), I also have Jewish ancestry along a direct female line but several generation's back and though I do not owe any specific allegience I will fight for my family and can tell you that your claim that millions of my cousins were not killed when in fact they not only were killed they suffered the worst depravity's humans can impose on one another is an insult not just to them but to me.

Let me clear another thing up for you, The British Empire was by and large a constructive entity, under our ministrations though there were evil men and often out of touch colonial administration the populations and country's of the so called colonies thrived, at first in india for example the Hindu majority whom suffered under the cruel but brilliant muslim rulers welcomed the advent of british rule with open arm's, they recieved a more fair (though still not fair) and more equitable law's and knew peace for the bulk of the british rule due to less interstate wars.

The city of london is not Britain but rather a small few square mile area of central london with it's law, police force and regulations, if you are born in the city of london you do not need a birth certificate as you are not a subject but a full freeman of the british isles, the rest of us are recognized as subjects of the crown a remant of the serf acts of the norman conquerer's whom both enslaved the entire English and later British population and forced them to speak norman french for nearly 450 years which changed our language from a language called old Norse which german, dutch, danish and norwegian are derived from.

The second world war was about freeing our ally poland and we never wanted the war but hitler invaded even though we warned him not too, Russia also invaded poland at this time and both nations split it in two so technically we were also at war with russia but no declaration of such was made, My grandfather's fought for there nation's freedom and for a time they also recieved a better society but those scoundrels down in the city of london and the still wealthy and entrenched descendant's of the norman thieves whom stole this country were having non of it so though it has taken them over half a century to destroy the reforms of the post war government and it's socially justified policys which had made them have to work for the first time in there live's.

The American boy's also fought and died for freedom as did the Australians, New Zealander's, Canadian's, Free French, Free Polish, Free Norwegian's and hundred's of thousands of Indian and African soldiers.

Frank Whittle an English inventor had developed the world's first Jet engine in the 1930's but the RAF top brass thought it was too fast, The Blitz Krieg Tactics or more accurately mixed unit tactics had been demonstrated in a military excersize by the british armed forced though was not adopted as a standerd action but the excersize which post WW1 german civilian observers watched was adopted by there internationally prohibited army (which the Unfair treaty imposed on them after the first world war had pohibited).
There are some whom claim that Hitler lived between the war's in a boarding house in liverpool and had an affair with his landlady fathering a son, After the war most of his family changed there name and there are no descendants as they allowed themselved to die out but Hitler had a fixation on his own Niece, her boyfriend was put out of the picture and whatever he did to that girl she later commited suicide before the war.

There are may facts about the war but the holocaust deniers can not provide one concrete piece of proof for there right wing sentiment and anti israeli lie's, Have you ever heard of the pyramid of human body's that formed in the gas chambers as the choking people climbed on top of one another to try to reach the vent in there agonized desperation, the gas used was extremely painful causing buring to the eye's, sinuses and lung's, before this the woman were shaved so there hair could be made into wigs as part of a Nazi incentive to turn a profit out of the killing's, prosthetic limb's and eye glass' were recycled for the german's as well as gold teeth. The even in some cases used human skin taken from the jewish girls' to make wallet's and lamp shades for certain SS officers, and handbag's as well, Most of the Guards were from the baltic countrys so not only germans but one german female guard used to let her alsations starve then set them on prisones to eat them alive, this is only the tip of the ice berg.

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

Hitler did not want a war with britain but in time would have attacked france and when he finally did he paid a visit to the tomb of napoleon whom he intended to best, he later invaded Russia his erstwhile ally with whom up to that point he had a non aggression pact but had alway's coveted there land and especially there resources as well as claiming that the Tutonic knights whom had once ruled russia gave him the right to do so, the Nazi's used the concept of an arian super race which had never really existed, the german's are a people whom are bounded by other nations on all side's and when boy meet's girl they tend to have kid's, also germany has been invaded and conquered several time's in the past and the hun's are an asiatic tribe of probably mongolian origin whom conquered and intermarried with them leaving there horse culture imprinted on the germans for hundred's of years after, they also founded Hungary when they took that land from the Roman empire in it's dying day's as they loved it for it's step like rolling plains and free grazing though men of direct Hunnic descent can today be found in bavaria as well as throughout germania, they have a small hereditory red mark at the base of there spine and this is found only in males of mongolian descent.
If the germans had ever been the supposed super race they claimed they how did the supposedly inferior Slavic people whom tend to be physically stronger and more hardy ever drive them west, the truth is that the races of europe are more along family trait's and we share ancestor's so that a german, a celt and a slav are actually cousins many places removed but we are simply human being's, Now I can tell you that I have direct Saxon ancestry along a noble blooded line and the first Saxon's from Saxony in what is today Germany were led by two mercenary war chiefs called Hengist (The Stallion a Hun Title) and Horsa (the Horse a Hun title) when a minor warlord after the roman's had left Britain called Vortigen hired them, they took such a liking to the country they sent for there familys and renamed the south of England Middle Earth (Check the saxon chronicle's and you now know Where Tolkien got the name), I also have Jewish ancestry along a direct female line but several generation's back and though I do not owe any specific allegience I will fight for my family and can tell you that your claim that millions of my cousins were not killed when in fact they not only were killed they suffered the worst depravity's humans can impose on one another is an insult not just to them but to me.

Let me clear another thing up for you, The British Empire was by and large a constructive entity, under our ministrations though there were indeed evil men and often out of touch colonial administration's the populations and country's of the so called colonies thrived, at first in india for example the Hindu majority whom suffered under the cruel but brilliant muslim rulers welcomed the advent of british rule with open arm's, they recieved more fair (though still not fair) and more equitable law's and knew peace for the bulk of the british rule due to less interstate and clan wars.

The city of london is not Britain but rather a small few square mile area of central london with it's law, police force and regulations, if you are born in the city of london you do not need a birth certificate as you are not a subject but a full freeman of the british isles with RIGHTS, the rest of us are recognized as subjects of the crown a remant of the serfdom of the norman conquerer's whom both enslaved the entire English and later British population and forced them to speak norman french for nearly 450 years changing our language from a language called old Norse which german, dutch, danish and norwegian are derived from.

The second world war was about freeing our ally Poland and we never wanted the war but hitler invaded even though we warned him not too, Russia also invaded Poland at this time and both nations split it in two so technically we were also at war with Russia but no declaration of such was made, My grandfather's fought for Britain's freedom and for a time after the war they also recieved a better society but those scoundrels down in the city of london and the still wealthy and entrenched descendant's of the norman thieves whom stole this country were having non of it so though it has taken them over half a century to destroy the reforms of the post war government and it's socially justified policys which had made them have to work for the first time in there live's.

edit on 19-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

At first hitler was a successful chancellor creating mass employement but soon the funding ran out and those whom he had robbed with the excuse that they were non german in germany . . .
OK, this is you reciting war-time propaganda.
The actual history is that Germany allowed Jews to emigrate and to take their money with them, something the US does not even allow today for American citizens.

. . . most could not afford to leave germany so they died . . .
60 million Europeans died as a result of the war, so it was not isolated to a particular ethnic group.

I actually feel sorry for you that you believe the revisionist rubbish about the death camps . . .
Same for me, I feel sorry for people who buy into the propaganda without even bothering to study actual history. Also there is the factor of turning the thinking process off in order to accept ridiculous notions like having in the middle of a full pitch war, using valuable resources like rail transportation to move people hundreds of miles to kill them in tiny little ovens that could hardly fit a single body.

. . . as they most certainly did happen though if you are basing this off of anti semitic sentiment let me out you streight,. . .
Have you ever considered the possibility that someone like me of Prussian ancestry may be motivated by pro-German sentiment? And having nothing to do with antisemitism.

. . . let me out you streight, the state of israel was populated with primarily eastern european jew's and most western european jew's were murdered by the Nazi's and there collaborator's.
Lithuania is not Eastern Europe. That is in north-west Europe and was the homeland of the Ashkenazi Jews.

The second world war was about freeing our ally Poland and we never wanted the war but hitler invaded even though we warned him not too . . .
The war was declared by England against Germany before it needed to be "freed", right after a border incident that very well may have been a provocative false flag operation to justify starting the war.
What gets ignored in the propaganda version is that the Polish army was well equipped by the Western powers, with advanced weaponry and a huge well trained army. poised to attack Germany, before any of this happened.
The other thing left out was the atrocities perpetrated in Poland, massacring tens of thousands of ethnic Germans living on land that was taken from Germany by the Allies after WW I.

. . . Hitler had a fixation on his own Niece, . . .
That was a family member who he was close to but I think it is blown up to be sensational just to find something negative to say about the man.

in the gas chambers as the choking people climbed on top of one another . . .
Have you ever heard of this thing called fiction?
That is where you make up a story and it doesn't need to be backed up by actual facts but can be the product of pure imagination.
edit on 19-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join