It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-christ in the protocols of zion.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The final parts of the ''protocols of the elders of zion'' speak of the plan to present a world leader... groomed to rule with an iron fist. Whether or not its a hoax, the entire document is bone chilling from the start....simply because it reflects the state of the world in this age. The conclusion of the document points towards the (planned) emergence of a world leader...who fits the traits of the biblical anti-christ. Thoughts?
edit on 13-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

A large portion of the Protocols were copied from Maurice Joly's (Rosicrucian) book: Dialogues Between Satan and Makiaveli. So I wouldnt pin the forgery entirely on Nilus. Plus, much of the Protocols have already come to pass.

I would say that the Protocols of Zion were forged or at least released by the Zionists themselves to foment WW1&2, so that: Europe could be unified, Russia destroyed, and the non-zionist Jews exterminated while the Zionist remnant fled to UK and USA for the "Israeli Lobby".

PS. And yes, I do believe they are consolidating the nations for the return of Nimrod the Antichrist.
edit on 13-4-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added thoughts

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'' have been discussed here many times.
They are a proven hoax.
Bigots like to trot them out and say ... 'but look, what they say is true ....'
But the bottom line ... HOAX.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't understand the logic you use.

They came to pass, therefore how was it a hoax?!

Real paper, real words, real predictions..Hoax?!

Sometimes I wonder...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

@believer priest...

A large portion of the Protocols were copied from Maurice Joly's (Rosicrucian) book: Dialogues Between Satan and Makiaveli. So I wouldnt pin the forgery entirely on Nilus.
an alternate theory claims that Maurice Jolly copied the protocols, as opposed to the other way round. like I said, even IF the protocols were fake, it doesn't change the fact that modern day life reflects what was predicted in the protocols.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

How is pointing out the realtime fulfillment of the Protocols of Zion bigotry? Not all Jews are Zionists, nor all Zionists Jews. How is the truth bigotry.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

ObservingYou
They came to pass, therefore how was it a hoax?!

Oy vey! They haven't come to pass .. but those who desperately cling to them say they have.
Bottom line ... they are a proven hoax.

Origins of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion Hoax

Serge Nilus, a little-known Czarist official in Moscow, edited several editions of the Protocols, each with a different account of how he discovered the document. In his 1911 edition Nilus claimed that his source had stolen the document from (a non-existent) Zionist headquarters in France. Other "editors" of the Protocols maintained that the document was read at the First Zionist Congress held in 1897 in Basel, Switzerland.

According to some scholars, including Prof. Norman Cohn in his noted book, Warrant for Genocide, the world-control myth was actually lifted from a 19th century French politcal satire in which the alleged plotters weren’t even Jewish.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion Hoax

The Protocols is a fabricated document purporting to be factual. It was originally produced in Russia between 1897 and 1903, possibly by Pyotr Ivanovich Rachkovsky, head of the Paris office of the Russian Secret Police, and unknown others.
Source material for the forgery consisted jointly of Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu or Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, an 1864 political satire by Maurice Joly and a chapter from Biarritz, an 1868 novel by the antisemitic German novelist Hermann Goedsche, which had been translated into Russian in 1872.

A major source for the Protocols was Der Judenstaat by Theodor Herzl although, paradoxically, early Russian editions of the Protocols assert that they did not come from a Zionist organization. The text, which nowhere advocates for Zionism, resembles a parody of Herzl's ideas.

Rational Wiki - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion HOAX

Despite being shown to be a hoax as far back as 1921,[1] it is still distributed and believed by people who swallow whatever fiction fits with their racist views. In addition to its exposure as a forgery (by journalist Robert Graves of The Times) in 1921, a pamphlet containing three essays by Lucien Wolf called The Myth of the Jewish Menace in World Affairs debunking the Protocols was released in the same year. A Swiss judge ruled the pamphlet to be a forgery in a 1935 decision in a case known as the Berne trial.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is considered a forgery, but more descriptively, it is a forgery of a plagiarism of a satire based on a fiction.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
How is pointing out the realtime fulfillment of the Protocols of Zion bigotry?

1 - They haven't been 'fulfilled'. Hoaxes can't be 'fulfilled'
2 - They are a proven hoax so to go around touting them as real, when they clearly aren't, is bigotry.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
even IF the protocols were fake, it doesn't change the fact that modern day life reflects what was predicted in the protocols.

I can write a piece of fiction and have it happen at some point in the future. It's no big deal. Jules Verne wrote fiction .. and a bunch of that has happened. Orwell wrote political fiction (1984) and at some point that will probably come to pass - if it hasn't already come to parts of the world. That doesn't mean that they are soothsayers and it doesn't mean that they had any special inside knowledge ... it just means they were good story tellers.

The author of the Protocols hoax had an agenda and an imagination. He wrote propaganda.
If any of what is happening today matches any of his fiction (and that's questionable) ... it's coincidence.
It's not prophecy. Hoaxes aren't prophetic.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Do you even know what the protocols of Zion are? They have been played out quite well whether they are fake or not.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Regardless of the distractions being brought in to this thread, the protocols even if a hoax contains forecasts of events that have taken place in the world around us.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
Regardless of the distractions being brought in to this thread, the protocols even if a hoax contains forecasts of events that have taken place in the world around us.
basically, the protocols regardless of its origins are a prophetic work..one that revolves around the revealing of the anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The world leader does not have to be one person. It could be a genetic line of rulers spanning many generations. A line of people who are very deceitful and overpowering.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Stunning! Even when a hoax is documented and well-known, it doesn't stop some folk believing them anyway. It's incredible to see people saying they don't care if they were real or not. How can anyone build their beliefs and fears on a hoax they even agree is a hoax?

It doesn't matter if the 'anti-christ' or even Donald Duck is prophesied to come-a-calling when the source of the claims are flat-out BS. Why not go all the way and pick a movie as a blue-print for the future instead? Matrix? Terminator? Sure, they're fake and all, but not enough of the Zionism huh?

There've been 1000s of prophecies from (allegedly) genuine people and groups and they never pan out. We can all predict that every person on Earth will be on-line in 10 years. We can predict that weather patterns will change and that economies will go up and down. Heck, we can confidently predict that the US and allies will involved in some overseas conflict in the next few decades.

But when you let your sphincters contract over the woo-woo, hoaxy nonsense of a propaganda piece of BS, it's wrong. Dear me, where is the sense?? Life doesn't follow a narrative story-arc and yet these prophets and prophecies insist on bending world populations according to a (cheesy) plot.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

United Nations, League of Nations, World Council of Churches, Anti-Defamation League, Tri-Lateral Comission, World Trade Agreement, Council on Foreign Relations, NATO, BRICS, One World Trade Center, Bilderberg Group, International Monetary Fund, The Oslo Accord, The Balfoure Declarations, Federal Reserve.

All of these groups/declarations are Globalist and Ecumenal in creed...they draw power from free markets and funnel the wealth into the Zionist agenda . They work together to usurp authority from sovreign nations and consolidate them into power blocks.

Is this not what the Protocols of Zion explicitly stated?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Whether or not its a hoax, the entire document is bone chilling from the start....simply because it reflects the state of the world in this age.
I think that the document itself was probably a fabrication, but it was made by someone who was very familiar with the group's plans and goals.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They are a proven hoax.

They are not proven as hoax, please direct me to a link that proves without a doubt that it was a hoax.

It is rumored to be a hoax, but not proven...

As another member mentioned, from the plagiarism aspect, it could be that the protocols themselves were stolen.

Either way I can't prove or disprove that they are in fact genuine but they are pretty bang on if you ask me and no I am not an anti-Semite and anyone who uses the "Jew hater" card for simply pointing out the accuracy of these "hoaxed" protocols is obviously grasping at straws.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Did you check your source?

Sources: Copyright Anti-Defamation League (ADL). All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission.

The ADL has as much credibility as Sorcha Faal and all the other sites this site has banned.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

@ Kandinsky... Even when a hoax is documented and well-known, it doesn't stop some folk believing them anyway. It's incredible to see people saying they don't care if they were real or not. How can anyone build their beliefs and fears on a hoax they even agree is a hoax
I'm not asking if the protocols are a hoax or not. Even if it, its irrelevant...as its evident that whoever wrote it appears to be prophetic. What matters is that the documents stated goals are being played out in this age. If things play out as planned in the document, then we can expect the rise of a brutal world leader...as stated in the document....that is inexplicable playing out in front of our eyes.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

jmdewey60

Whether or not its a hoax, the entire document is bone chilling from the start....simply because it reflects the state of the world in this age.
I think that the document itself was probably a fabrication, but it was made by someone who was very familiar with the group's plans and goals.

The document was either crafted by ''them'' and got leaked. Or someone who knew their plans made it and leaked it. Either way, the protocols can predict what the future holds. The ending bits contain explicit details about their king who will be groomed into becoming a world leader. The scsry part is that the document is religious in essence..with references to God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join