It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ronald Reagan Created BLM Fee and Law that Tea Party Is Against

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The law and fee that the right wing militia and tea party gang is going berzerk about was actually created by executive order done by Ronald Reagan. It is important to know who is actually behind this and not put blame were it should not be. As you can see by the facts posted here it is not a law created by Obama as some Tea Party people are attempting to claim but falling flat in their attempt.

The debunked and false report that Harry Reid is behind the law and fee has been proven false and incorrect.

edit on 13-4-2014 by Skymon612 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Skymon612

Is this really breaking news?

Also is there a chance you have something besides a picture with a caption?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Skymon612
The debunked and false report that Harry Reid is behind the law and fee has been proven false and incorrect.

edit on 13-4-2014 by Skymon612 because: (no reason given)

Are you sure? because it -feels- like obamacare is somehow at fault here.
Granted, this fight has been going on for over 20 years with the ranch in question wanting free stuff, but hmm...yeah, pretty sure this must be some liberal land grab redcoat thing. Alex said so after all.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Sremmos80

Source EO12548

Google...now for more than just pr0n searches.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Sremmos80

You mean you prefer people to say nothing --just like you did?

Do you have a point or is that all you have?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Cool story, but I don't get your point. Do you think we are on teams or something? I'm not a mindless sheep (can you say the same?). I don't simply support or stand for everything that a politician does just because I like some or part of what they stand for, and vice versa. If Obama wanted to do something and I thought it was a good idea, I'd have no problem supporting it.

You keep following the heard, I'll think for myself.

PS. This looks like it was ripped straight from Facebook. Another copy/paste thread?
edit on 13-4-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

SaturnFX

Sremmos80

Source EO12548

Google...now for more than just pr0n searches.

Ya I understand how it works, was confused why the OP who is presenting the info couldn't do the same.

As usually Breaking News comes from a source that broke the story....
Or how about the source of the picture, or if OP created it then the source of the info he used.
Cause even though what was in the caption was correct, it still should be sourced in the OP...IMO,guess yours is different

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Sremmos80
Cause even though what was in the caption was correct, it still should be sourced in the OP...IMO,guess yours is different

I agree...link would have been helpful in the ops.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

kx12x
Do you think we are on teams or something?

Well, I was reading in another thread about how this is all part of the liberal federal government owns everything overstep progressive agenda yadda yadda etc....Not sure why mind you considering just how incredibly long this fight between the rancher in question and the feds have been going on..that should have clued some people in, but people like to skim lightly, get their info from whomever yells the loudest, and just go with it.

So, a pretty picture with a few words showing they are fighting "one of their own" (Lord Reagan is a holy figure to em), they might question just wtf they are doing....and actually, it works for a lot of people once they realize this isn't some Obama conspiracy.

No, there is no genuine "sides" here...but Alex Jones and the like have been trying desperately hard to make some.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Reid is implicated and the BLM backed down and sent the cows back home already.

The BLM appears to have been attempting to begin a BLM program to "clear" the areas set forth in a BLM report last month related to a solar power project called "Dry Lake".

go to page 36 of the pdf (linked below) and see.

Again, this is about the Gold Butte project.

The resource values found in
the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened
by: unauthorized activities,
including off-road vehicle use,
illegal dumping, and trespass
livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed
infestation. Existing burned areas,
unauthorized roads and trails, and
areas disturbed by other activities
await funding for rehabilitation.
Neutralizing these threats and
restoring altered ecological systems
are the focus of the regional
mitigation proposed for this area. ............

The whole page is 100% consistent with what is happening

^^ "trespass livestock grazing" ^^

Bundy's cattle are the only cattle there. No other ranchers are there.

The Gold Butte project *IS* in Bundy's area !!!

BLM report March 2014

The BLM is busted on this

and go to page 11 and read how they have meetings and what not that include "Stakeholder Involvement".

Wanna guess WHO the stakeholders might be ? LOL

related bunk re-bunked: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Skymon612

Sremmos80

Ya my point was it was a poorly thought out OP
Completely wrong section, this is not Feb. 14 1986 and how hard is it to take 2 extra min to source the EO?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
DP
edit on thSun, 13 Apr 2014 02:32:29 -0500America/Chicago420142980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

While the dispute between Bundy and the BLM is over grazing fees, which became outrageous imo after the boundaries were redrawn to protect the tortoise. I think most people are pissed off at them moving in heavily armed personnel, rustling, and general over aggression towards protesters. LEO aggression and militarization is becoming a hot topic and citizen seem to be getting FED up..... so to speak.

Not to mention.....Killing off the tortoise
edit on 13-4-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I've been told a large amount of the Tea Party are libertarians, no?

Neither Reagan's fiscal policies ("Reaganomics" after 1983), nor his foreign policies ("Reagan Doctrine") can be described as libertarian.

So what is the point here? Am I missing something?
(I'm obviously not American, so maybe someone could explain, please?)
edit on 13-4-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Can you link to the actual court order(s) that were/are being "served" by the Feds ?

For clarity sake and comparison and further scrutiny.

There are issues not yet discussed possibly leading to false conclusion and twisted opinions.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Do you think that if the people opposing the BLM were informed that Reagen had a part it in BLM, that everyone would just pack up, shake the hands of the BLM and go home? It wouldn't make a difference at all. Not everything, everyone does, is a form of support or protest of a politician.

Alex Jones might be trying to play on this, but Alex Jones isn't a consensus of everyone following and/or in defense of the Bundy's. he might be spewing BS or there may be some truth to Harry Reid having a stake in it, either way, we are on a conspiracy site of all places.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

ColCurious

I've been told a large amount of the Tea Party are libertarians, no?

Neither Reagan's fiscal policies ("Reaganomics" after 1983), nor his foreign policies ("Reagan Doctrine") can be described as libertarian.

So what is the point here? Am I missing something?
(I'm obviously not American, so maybe someone could explain, please?)
edit on 13-4-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Exactly, don't see the purpose of the post either beyond "Look what I found on Facebook!"

I've seen people claiming the ranchers are all "Tea Baggers" here and elsewhere. Really? Where is that shown by them besides being stereotypically conservative(also brought up around the net "white fat redneck Americans"). Anyway, part of division that's flying around on the subject used to divide.

ETA from other comments, I don't think at all if the ranchers in question would have backed down because of Reagan's involvement. Surely they know the history there. The issue here is more current and with Reid's actions, etc.

Skymon612

Sremmos80

Sremmos is right. That is how threads are conducted around here. Facebook is for image memes, where people spout off no evidence but big claims when playing political sides. ATS is not that. Added info, docs, multi sources help a claim, members like to look further into it. Not everyone reading threads has time for evaluating a "look at this image" or "watch this vid"- no explanation or other info.

Oh, I see you are new here. Welcome to ATS, whether new or returning, to be contrarian on a claimed only Right Wing leaning site(which is not true more and more), evidence is still required/promoted unless posting in Conspiracy areas such as "Skunk Works".
edit on 13-4-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

And when does Alex Jones says he supports Reagan? Nice try.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I don't understand.

Do you mean to say that you are pro-Reagan now?

LOLZ

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This thread could be in political madness forum I dont know why the admin put this here.

I am not sure if the admins on the forum are actually sober or paying attention most the time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join