It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US in Iraq worse than Hitler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Psycho-boy, I hope you are like me, I hope you do not suffer from psychosis, but rather enjoy every loony minute of it!!

Yeah, I agree; it is almost maddening (again, a mental disorder?) how you can catch a few hours of sleep, get up and turn on ATS, and the place has grown by several pages per thread you've entered.

All I can suggest is to pick and choose a few. If you try and catch up, you'll miss work and get in trouble!!

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yes Thomas, I learned a long time ago not to listen to those voices. No matter how much they plead I will not surrender to their wishes, which aggravates them to the extreme.
If they had their way, Doctor Ruger would be performing some complimentary lead injections to a few high profile political patients. It does help that I'm stuck here on this desert island, though. Tends to keep me out of trouble.
Thanks for the advice.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I suppose Americans would be thrilled if a foreign nation attacked, invaded and flattened your cities, killing nearly everything in sight. But then of course, over in America you understand the concept of freeing a nation is by destroying it, so your advanced sense of warfare technique would allow you to tolerate the destruction of your own cities. You would come to realise that it is for the over-all and long-term good. Iraqis who are upset and enraged over the destruction of their cities and homes are just not up-to-date yet on the modern means of liberation.

I am sure Americans would just love to see cities like New York and Boston and Las Angeles flattened if it meant flushing out the "terrorist cells" that have planted themselves among you. I am amazed at how ungrateful these Iraqis are that you are doling out massive amounts of taxes to pay for the bombs that are accomplishing this cleansing process for them. This is only going to make the job that much harder as next you will have to destroy towns that aren't grateful for the destruction of their lives.

Sooner or later the Iraqi people will see the light and accept and understand that to destroy and wage war is honorable and that peace is for the weak and degenerate parasites of society. Who knows, maybe 100 years down the road Iraqi future generations will be in a postion to do the same thing to future generations of Americans. Just think, it will be like some cultural exchange program! How wonderful war is!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
We've never had to deal with such situations, fellow Thorazine lover, because we haven't allowed a dictator take over our nation, terrorize our people into being like cattle, rape our women and children, imprison young boys for not becoming part of the party, make our country a safe-harbor for international terrorist leaders, have contacts and ties wioth other organizations who want to destroy the West, use "non-existent" special weapons on our own...need I continue? Nope. I don't.

We do not raze nations to the ground, and to say we do is preposterous. We haven't done that since WWII; remember those days? I haven't heard many people whining that we broke too many objects in Europe back then.

The damage done to Iraq is much less than what I would have done had I been in charge. You wouldn't have heard the first thing about Irqi Freedom, or any of those other propaganda terms. We went there soely to rid the world of Saddam and the Ba'ath party, to derail that very important and potentially deadly part of the terror network. As far as Iraqi freedom goes, I don't recall any of them hollering for freedom. I saw no revolution.

This administration is not me, friend, they are trying to dothings right. I am the sick freak you are afraid of. Don't worry, there's no way for someone like me to get in charge. Matter of fact, I doubt Dubya will survive his last term. Dick is going to be in control, and he will give to his masters, the elite, what they want.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
NyQuill kicking in. Most return to my coffin. Sun is rising. Good night!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
People are complaining about the killing in Iraq, and I agree that is a lot of it.

People will complain that Iraqis are killed by "insurgents" but what people are forgetting is that the rivalry between tribes is getting stronger as the elections are a schedule for January.

You have the Shiites that were oppress by Saddam they are 60 percent of the population in Iraq.

You have the Sunnis that used to be the ruling tribe under Saddam.

The Shiites are view by the US as the favorite and liberation for them is in a sense became reality.

You have now the Sunnis becoming the oppress now as they are tag Insurgents.

The police force and military that US is training in Iraq are mostly Shiite so that is why police are targeted by the Sunni.

The Sunni sees them as traitors for backing up the PM in Iraq, a poppet of the US and not uniting with them to fight the invadors.

Now the killings of Iraqis in Iraq is becoming a matter of civil unrest between the Sunnis and Shiites.

What is the US to do?

Kill all the Sunnis to favor the Shiites?

Or favor the Shiites and protect them alienating the Sunnis from anything related to the government.

Most of you don't understand that the internal conflict in Iraq between tribes has been going on for a while, but the US keep blaming "insurgents" when the problems is between these tribes.

Civil war in the country has only been stop because the US is still there.

Out soldiers are going to become the target in the middle for these tribes.

Our government will hide the fact to prove that it can bring "bloody democracy" into that country.

Keep tied to your seats because the show is just starting.

If the sunni become the target of many deaths while US is still there, will that become genocide? due to the fact that is more death coming from one tribe than the others.

US accused Sadam for genocide for doing exactly the same thing.

People our country is in a mess in Iraq and is not going to admit it.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The U.S.A. worse than Hitler ? Hmmm, let me think. No.I think not. However, ask me just as silly, different answer. You see it takes money to fight wars, especially at a distance & the U.S.of A. is fast running out of that. It will not be the war as such that brings about the downfall of America as a world power but the economy. They will simply run out of money. That process i believe has well & truly started. Now lets talk about running out of friends. How many countries are pulling out or reducing troops ? One or two here or there i think. How much oil is coming out to pay for this war ? Remind me. I can,t remember. Where is Egypt now ? That world power that built them big stone things that are still there. Where is Babylon ? How about Medo Persia ? Big boys at the time. Had the latest weapons. Assyria ? People where mighty scared when they invaded. How about Greece ? Rome ? Big time boys. Owned the whole known world. The bosses of Rome were rich & powerful beyond belief. The leaders today could only dream of such power & wealth. Oh! Thats right, they are gone. Relegated to the history books as Ex World Powers. They self destructed because their leaders started to believe their own godlike spin. Hitler over extended himself. Silly boy. He bit off more than he could chew. Ran out of resources. Any parallels today ? Hmmm. I am sick of watching middle eastern men on the news running down the street with 10 or 12 year old boys with pieces missing, looking desperately for help. Do you hear me Mr U.S.A person ? If you do that to one of my boys i will not like you any more. You are running out of friends.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is nothing more foolish then for a person to use the Nazis as the Basis for distinguishing right from wrong. No, the USA is not worse than the Nazis.

If any comparison is to be made it is that the USA is acting like Great Britain at the turn of the 19th century, and up to the mid-twentieth century. Perhaps there are a few similarities between the US in Iraq, and Napoleon in Egypt.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
When one compares the US to the Nazi's they really have no clue of reality. The Nazi's were and occultic regime and evil in nature.

Sure the US has not been perfect but we have done far more good. So one brings up the 2 cities destroyed by atom bombs and yet they can not comprehend that it SAVED lives. The fail to understand the Japanese mindset at the time. It worked and saved lives, lots more than were killed.So that makes us evil? We wanted the war over asap and that was a method.

Have you ever wondered why we did not drop it on Tokyo?

As for the Nazi's coming to America after the war, well Von Braun comes to mind here. He was a scientist who probably was a member of the Nazi Party at the time, more out of convenience than any philosophical reasons. But you can believe what you wish, but the Russians were grabbing as many as they could and they were know for the kindness of their empire were they not?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
NyQuill kicking in. Most return to my coffin. Sun is rising. Good night!
Thomas, how can anyone disagree with you and not laugh in the process? You're a nut case and coffin or not I like you.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
edsinger... just as that eagle on your avatar has his eyes shut your are just as blind. Right, this is what you are, a patriotic eagle blindly nose-diving on a prey that does'nt even exist, about to make an horrible crash on concrete, just as you will probably get decapitated by a grenade in the Middle-East once you get your MAJORITY and complete your brainwash job in the Army. You are the perfect produce of September 11th... behaving and thinking exactly as the Bush administration wants you to. Ever heard of the Reichstag's "terrorist attack", kid?

THe Reichtag was burned by Nazi agents, and Hitler put the blame on some non-existent anarchist terrorist group, only to justify the Enabling Act, a national security policy designed to force a POLICE STATE all over the nation and destroy what was left of civil liberties. The Enabling Act just the same thing as the Patriot Act, and yet it serves the same purpose... to establish a regime of total information awareness among the masses, to isolate, incriminate all subversive agents among the population (in this case MUSLIMS, and all the people that protest against the regime as well) and put them into camps if need, to use national emergency measures as a tool to bypass legislative power (Congress) and concentrate power into the hands of executive and corporate rule (FEMA, the IRS and the Federal Reserve). Bush is not your savior, he is a proven war criminal and he's about to make big changes to your country... for worse.

Now Von Braun WAS an active member of the Nazi party, as a scientist for the Reich, and truth came out in the '70s that he used hundreds of jewish workers from death camps to carry out his researches on rocket technology.

The japanese Emperor Hiro Hito sent a letter to Truman, a mere week before Hiroshima, asking for a peace treaty... Japan had lost his strongest ally, germany, in the war, and was simply unable to keep on fighting against both the US, China and USSR! It would have been a suicide anyway. The US has'nt bombed Japan because the japanese were too threatening, it was because they needed to show tell the whole world that they got the bomb, and what they were able to do with it!

dh

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
When one compares the US to the Nazi's they really have no clue of reality. The Nazi's were and occultic regime and evil in nature.

As are the Bushes and the ones behind them
I need say no more. You know the arguments

dh

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Echtelion - entered a vote for you - nice little succinct summing up of part of the story

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
edsinger... just as that eagle on your avatar has his eyes shut your are just as blind. Right, this is what you are, a patriotic eagle blindly nose-diving on a prey that does'nt even exist, about to make an horrible crash on concrete, just as you will probably get decapitated by a grenade in the Middle-East once you get your MAJORITY and complete your brainwash job in the Army. You are the perfect produce of September 11th... behaving and thinking exactly as the Bush administration wants you to. Ever heard of the Reichstag's "terrorist attack", kid?

Kid?

I do not need the Bush administration to tell me what I need to think. I have eyes, and I see reality, like it or not.

Originally posted by EchtelionTHe Reichtag was burned by Nazi agents, and Hitler put the blame on some non-existent anarchist terrorist group, only to justify the Enabling Act, a national security policy designed to force a POLICE STATE all over the nation and destroy what was left of civil liberties. The Enabling Act just the same thing as the Patriot Act, and yet it serves the same purpose... to establish a regime of total information awareness among the masses, to isolate, incriminate all subversive agents among the population (in this case MUSLIMS, and all the people that protest against the regime as well) and put them into camps if need, to use national emergency measures as a tool to bypass legislative power (Congress) and concentrate power into the hands of executive and corporate rule (FEMA, the IRS and the Federal Reserve). Bush is not your savior, he is a proven war criminal and he's about to make big changes to your country... for worse.

Proven war criminal....ok whatever.

You come from Canada so probably have went to the speech's by the goof ball about the 911 attacks being an inside job and you call me loony?
Better get a mirror pal. When the US Government asks for my firearms, then I will worry, but listening to nut case conspiracy crap that is being presented as fact remind me of the old red haired bud days.

Originally posted by EchtelionNow Von Braun WAS an active member of the Nazi party, as a scientist for the Reich, and truth came out in the '70s that he used hundreds of jewish workers from death camps to carry out his researches on rocket technology.

Well yes he was and he should have told Hitler to kiss his ass but I guess he liked life to much. We should Ave let the Soviets have him huh? Well actually they got one better as they reached orbit first. So we should have shot them all, just line them up. Anyone who was a member of the Nazi party. Of course we brought them over and 'hid' war crime trials for some. The United States government has done many shady things.

Originally posted by EchtelionThe japanese Emperor Hiro Hito sent a letter to Truman, a mere week before Hiroshima, asking for a peace treaty... Japan had lost his strongest ally, germany, in the war, and was simply unable to keep on fighting against both the US, China and USSR! It would have been a suicide anyway. The US has'nt bombed Japan because the japanese were too threatening, it was because they needed to show tell the whole world that they got the bomb, and what they were able to do with it!

And we had just spent 18 months Island hopping across the Pacific and seeing that Japanese didn't like to surrender and Mr. Truman was looking at casualty estimates in the millions. I would like to see proof of this letter as this is the first I have heard of it. Plus the Japanese were known for keeping their word weren't they? Did the emperor offer unconditional surrender in this letter? You had better check that one out...

[edit on 28-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As history shows, the Bush family history is tied to the attrocities commited by Hitler, but that is really not the point of this thread. US worse than Hitler in Iraq was merely the title of the article.

This thread is about the growing number of accusations coming from non-U.S mainstream media(and I am not referring to sites like JUS) that America may be guilty of attrocities and war crimes. The release of video's by embedded reporters showing soldiers killing unarmed rebels only adds fuel to the speculation.

Why hasn't the Bush administration come out and made a statement in regard to whats going on over there. I know they have said the soldier in question has been removed from combat, but what of his troop commander? As in the Abu Gahrab torture scandal this event suggests that the chain of command know's full well that these tactics are being utilised by the "Coalition Forces". Britains hands are just as dirty.

Rather than try to reassure the world community that these incidents are not the norm, the U.S war machine is actively pressuring countries to sign a document which basicly allows American forces to operate above the law. To have no accountability for their actions. Irrespective of what the circumstances, no American soldier is to be tried for warcrimes.

It is these types of principles that make us non americans concerned as to where the world is headed as far as the global community is concerned. I believe it can't be a good thing to have a superpower that can virtually do what it wants, where it wants without taking the wishes of the majority into consideration. Just like the schoolyard bully who gets his way simply because he is bigger and bashes the little kids into submission.

The world is changing, but whether it's changing for the better remains to seen.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
As history shows, the Bush family history is tied to the attrocities commited by Hitler, but that is really not the point of this thread. US worse than Hitler in Iraq was merely the title of the article.

This thread is about the growing number of accusations coming from non-U.S mainstream media(and I am not referring to sites like JUS) that America may be guilty of attrocities and war crimes. The release of video's by embedded reporters showing soldiers killing unarmed rebels only adds fuel to the speculation.

Why hasn't the Bush administration come out and made a statement in regard to whats going on over there. I know they have said the soldier in question has been removed from combat, but what of his troop commander? As in the Abu Gahrab torture scandal this event suggests that the chain of command know's full well that these tactics are being utilised by the "Coalition Forces". Britains hands are just as dirty.

Psycho you need a grip on reality. You seem to be showing a pattern of wild accusations without any type of proof to back it up. What part of bush family was tied to the nazi's, where is the proof etc etc. As for the video you refer to, the mosk the marines were going through had been having people fire out of it for the last two days. These people in the mosk were wounded fighters not just a guy there to pray. The soldiers from abu gahrab have been court marshalled and jailed for there tactics. As for the adminstration making a statement what kind of statement would you like? They have told several times they are in the process of subdueing the rebels and that is what continues to go on. As for the growing number of your media sources that say the United States is war criminals, I once again challenge you to provide some kind of proof.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

Well, wouldn't that mean that Kerry (Democrat) is also tied to Hitler? Kerry and Bush are related.

msn.ancestry.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ItWasntMe, if you wish to address me I would appreciate it if you call me by my user name, not Psycho. I'm sure you would take offence at forum members referring to you as an "It".

In your last post you say " You seem to be showing a pattern of wild accusations without any type of proof to back it up". It is becoming tiresome having to jump through your circus hoops of fire. You wanted proof of an illegal war and I presented it to you on a silver platter. You have not even the common decency of acknowledging this. Now you want proof of the Bush families Nazi links. Your patriotism is making you blind to the truth.

Is this what you seek,

From linked article
After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

source

or this,

From linked article
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

source

or this,

From linked article
In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot. On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.

Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the government took over the Union Banking Corporation, in which Bush was a director. The U.S. Alien Property Custodian seized Union Banking Corp.'s stock shares, all of which were owned by Prescott Bush, E. Roland `` Bunny '' Harriman, three Nazi executives, and two other associates of Bush.@s1

source

As well as taking the time to learn how to use one of the many online search engines, I suggest to you to step up your efforts in denying your own ignorance. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Ever heard of the Reichstag's "terrorist attack", kid?

THe Reichtag was burned by Nazi agents, and Hitler put the blame on some non-existent anarchist terrorist group, only to justify the Enabling Act, a national security policy designed to force a POLICE STATE all over the nation and destroy what was left of civil liberties. Now Von Braun WAS an active member of the Nazi party, as a scientist for the Reich, and truth came out in the '70s that he used hundreds of jewish workers from death camps to carry out his researches on rocket technology.

You have got a point here.... but there is no proof that Hitler had his "agents" commit the crime. The dutchmen that commited the reichstag "terrorist" attack was an anarchist, who when younger had joined the communist party, but had been asked to leave, due to amongst other things his history of arson attacks. He originally set out for the USSR, but due to economic difficulties arrived back in Berlin, and shocked with the current passivity of the working class, decided to attack the "foundations of capitalism" to show the proletariat that the state was vulnerable. He first attempted to burn down many other reich buildings, but without much luck. He snuck into the reichstag and and lit fire to the highly combustible curtains with matches.

There is no "evidence" to suggest that the Nazis had agents do it, but it is a possibility. The crux of the reichstag burning though, is how it was turned into some great bolsheivist scheme, emcompassing the communist party, and the social-democrats. And how the Nazis used the episode ruthlessly to push there own aganda, whilst filling the german people with their paranoid delusions. Perhaps this is a parallel of what is happening today

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
edsinger, on July the 11th 1945, weeks before the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Japan expressed its intent to surrender and signing a peace treaty under the condition that the monarchy would be preserved in Japan. Right, I did a minor mistake... it was not a mere week before, but about 3 WEEKS before the bomb was dropped. That means th US had all this time to verify Japan's intentions and take the decision of using the bomb or not.

Also, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were known to house military facilities and factories, so these cities were secondary tactical targets. As for Tokyo, it's just basic military decence to not wiping out a country's biggest city or capital first. I'm not even sure Stalin would have done something like that. The US administration was probably a bunch of horrible psychopaths -or just incompetent people influenced by unhuman machiavellic generals-, but still they were not savages.

Go read this book:

Barnes, Harry Elmer, "Hiroshima: Assault on a Beaten Foe," National Review, May 10, 1958, pp. 441-443.

And this is an exerpt from the Chicago Tribune, saying that even MacArthur tried to convince the President that Japan was willing to surrender (but taht was Roosevelt):

Chicago Tribune, August 19,1945

JAPS ASKED PEACE IN JAN. ENVOYS ON WAY -- TOKYO

Roosevelt Ignored M'Arthur Report On Nip Proposals

By Walter Trohan

Release of all censorship restrictions in the United States makes it possible to report that the first Japanese peace bid was relayed to the White House seven months ago.

Two days before the late President Roosevelt left the last week in January for the Yalta conference with Prime Minister Churchill and Marshal Stalin he received a Japanese offer identical with the terms subsequently concluded by his successor, Harry S. Truman.

MacArthur Relayed Message to F.D.

The Jap offer, based on five separate overtures, was relayed to the White House by Gen. MacArthur in a 40-page communication. The American commander, who had just returned triumphantly to Bataan, urged negotiations on the basis of the Jap overtures.

The offer, as relayed by MacArthur, contemplated abject surrender of everything but the person of the Emperor. The suggestion was advanced from the Japanese quarters making the offer that the Emperor become a puppet in the hands of American forces.

Two of the five Jap overtures were made through American channels and three through British channels. All came from responsible Japanese, acting for Emperor Hirohito.

General's Communication Dismissed

President Roosevelt dismissed the general's communication, which was studded with solemn references to the deity, after a casual reading with the remark, "MacArthur is our greatest general and our poorest politician."

The MacArthur report was not even taken to Yalta. However, it was carefully preserved in the files of the high command and subsequently became the basis of the Truman-Attlee Potsdam declaration calling for surrender of Japan.

This Jap peace bid was known to the Chicago Tribune and the Washington Times-Herald shortly after the MacArthur comunication reached here. It was not published under the paper�s established policy of complete co-operation with the voluntary censorship code.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
...oooh and yes, Bush is a war criminal. He violated the international law that says that any member of the union cannot starts a war against another country WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL! To make war to another country without UN's approval is a war crime, that's all.

A conspiracy from the globalists??? Not my problem if the USA signed the UN's Chart at the end of WW 2!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join