It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MJS) ~ ["Anything"], ["Dimanche"], ["Repeated"] & ["Chaos Theory"]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Hey guys, I had a bit of a recording binge on Friday night. I made 3 new songs, and finished off an old one, and besides facebook this is the only place I know I can share them with other people who might actually be curious to listen. So I hope you find them interesting, if not entertaining, or even relaxing (which is the effect they are intended to have).

Peace!
-mjs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
["Anything"]:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
["Dimanche"]:

["Repeated"]:

["Chaos Theory"]:

Thanks for listening to any of them if you did. I appreciate it
Take it easy.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wonderful! Would love to hear some vocals on these.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Haha thank you very much my friend
I appreciate the encouragement. One person's feedback is worth 1,000 views (at least!)...

I'm actually planning on releasing some of my vocalized songs soon. I've been collaborating with friends and family (who are much more talented in the vocal department than me) so stay tuned for that some time soon
I'm pretty lucky to have been able to work with them, because they really are talented singers. Especially my sister, but she's even more self-conscious than me (which is frustrating - she has the voice of an angel but is terrified to show anyone!)

Anyway, that's all I've got to say. Thanks so much for listening, and watch out for more soon. Be well
Peace.

join