It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

influencing electrical appliances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have noticed recently just how much of an affect on i seem to have on electricity. I have made lots of lightbulbs blow in the house, by being near them usually, and my oven decided to heat up even though I had forgotton to switch the electrical socket on..um I've been creating interference of my TV reception and stereo etc etc. I'm certain that it's my energies affecting these things, but am unsure what to take from it. It doesn't always happen - I just go through periods of it - usually coinciding with a marked hypersensivity on my part.

I was wondering how many others have experienced this and what could the further possibilites be? Perhaps I could affect friction, which could in turn allow me to move items around?!? Sounds a bit bonkers, but who knows?

Any thoughts would be great.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I cant wear digital wrist watches for the same reason. Ive never had lights blow or anything though. Just digital watches malfunction within an hour or so, displaying all "0"s or "8"s. Not cheap ones either. I have my suspicians the poor telly reception directly related too, after much rewiring and climing on the roof fiddling with the arial.

Everyone has electrical energy happening in the body, its quite real. Epilepsy is said to be caused by interference of these signals in the brain. perhaps some people have stronger electrical energy than others, which somehow affects appliences. this theory is beleivable to me in my case since a watch is in close proximity. Not sureabout lights, toasters and streetlights .

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I was tasked one day to interview a middle aged couple that beieved there neighbours were using something to interfier with there electrical appliances.There had been some incident between the two which had caused them to hate each other and the couple l interviewed believed they were doing this to drive them away.They complained they could change T.V channels,control the temp on there fridge and freezer and introduce low volume high pitched noise into there house.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Every so often when I'm in the mood I'll experiment with getting a light bulb to light up while holding it at its base or making an iron work without it being plugged in or making water boil by holding my hand over it.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Every so often when I'm in the mood I'll experiment with getting a light bulb to light up while holding it at its base or making an iron work without it being plugged in or making water boil by holding my hand over it.

1) you are occasionaly visited by some very powerful demon

2) you are worthy of NASA experiment, they will probably pay millions for this, if proven, of cause, they are quite a number of institutions that will pay millions for a controlled paranormal "experiment", quick!!! google for it.

3) you have a vivid imagination, illusion, stop kidding yourself.

take your own pick

I hope you do not need to work for the rest of your life thought

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The only way to find out for sure is if you happen to be at the ATS Convention I will attend in the future.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's SLI phenomenon. You could be a SLIder (Street Light Interference). Do a Google on it, and you'll come up with many references. Also google on "CNN Debbie the Slider" as CNN did a story on an English gal who had quite the effect on electronics. Simply amazing that this hasn't become more commonly accepted, as it is fairly easy to duplicate on demand with a known object. Also, see Lady V's "Electric People" thread....

new topics

top topics

join