Power Concedes Nothing Without a Gun To Its Head

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Sublimecraft
A cohesive structure - is the only thing missing with regards to the American people riding this "we the people" momentum through to the White House and other rotting institutions within your borders.

The existence, or lack of existence, of a "cohesive structure" can be debated all day long. But just suffice it to say if there is one- then it needs to stay just as mysterious and elusive as it has been. I imagine "cohesion" will be evident very quickly when the time comes. And you just saw a teensy, itsy, bitsy sample of it. Until the next time, I am happy to see the untraceable, invisible threads stay unglued.

And this drives them mad. HAHA

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I've been thinking along those lines also...that there will be a little cooling off period to let the dust settle and then the mother of all "dust devils" will occur. While folks have long forgotten the Bundy incident while watching "Dancing With The Idols" or some "reality" show, the real reality will unfold in a very unpleasant way. I hope I am wrong!

Didn't this same scenario play out with Waco for a bit...things seemed to quiet down for awhile and then TSHTF?

My other concern...remember Katrina and the Boston Marathon dealy....where homes were entered and weapons confiscated? Will we eventually see more and more of such actions. It was even a concern that the folks confiscating the guns were private contractors in uniform...many feel our own authorities would not become violent and abusive and even kill citizens under such circumstances...but paid "mercs", they are an entire different breed. They all have the "1,000 yard stare", no heart/soul behind those eyes. There were videos of folks being mistreated while gun confiscation was occurring during Katrina. Yet, I have to argue with myself relevant to what I just stated when I see the many instances on the web of a seriously "militarized" law enforcement and abuses on videos. The police look so different and seem so different and not like when I was a youngster. Shades of Robo Cop movies or worse...creepy.

I would hope our own "Guard" and/or military would not be of that ilk....it's a toss up in some cases.

Main point being, give up our guns=give up our freedom. I would love for it to be a "kinder, gentler world", where such was not the case, but that does not seem to be the way of things. Perhaps it never was or never will be...from the time the first cave man clubbed his neighbor to get his "things", to recent times and wars for bankers, and minerals, for corporate interests, religions and on and on...we seem to be a violent species...some of us. One would wish it would end....yet, it would not end by citizens being unable to defend themselves and if TPTB would still have technology and means to do harm to us. That would not be the way...the answer. Perhaps there is no answer and Einstein was right, "Mans technology has far exceeded his humanity".

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Your right. But there are only 2 possibilities. Either America grows a pair like the militias forcing the feds to back down on EVERYTHING, or the second stand off will bring a bloodbath in a less commercial place and be covered up and used as a false flag to impose police state 101 that was supposed to have started in Boston. lol Even Washington quoted on every American being armed to the teeth to prevent a government from destroying their liberty. And for the morons who complain about globalist NWO visage, got news for ya: even though there is no official documentation, Washington and the other heads chiselled on stone were all masons and high ranking enough to be Illuminati. Conclusion: The Illuminati built this country, NOT the Rothschild(Israel) owned Federal Reserve. If you notice on mural of Washington, the Eye is directly sunning down on him in Mason garment, same dude that made sure the Ammendments were honored and kicked the British off American soil to preserve REAL FREEdom.
If history doesnt repeat itself the right way, the entire reason the Nation was created would will be FEMA camped away by the Feds and their Banking cartel masters who would strike the White House to centralize government control(NSA HQ).

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Another thing much less talked about to watch out for is the TPP, enabled corporations to sue countries and individuals for not accepting GMOs and vaccines. Like Common Core/YouthAgenda21, those plagues are gonna soon be attempted enforced by the same douchebags that #ed with the cattle at Bundy Ranch. Doesnt anyone find it interesting that a Ranch owned by a guy who shares his name with a serial killer and Illuminati family happens to be the site of oppression for land grab??? This IS America, the place where theres a plot behind nearly every disorderly and often violent occurence.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Nay, this is not the end.......
They were not worried about anybody's safety either.
It is an election year. This is the ONLY reason they backed down.
If this would of happened last year or next year, we may have seen a much different outcome.
Quad

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

TrueAmerican
First, now that the BLM has backed down and the cattle have been released, I want to praise and thank every single American patriot who stood up, dawned their weapons, and either headed, or were headed to Nevada to stop this madness. I think if the circumstances are just right, and the cause is just enough, let this be testament to the fact that the American people WILL mobilize. WITH guns.

And I'll bet there were thousands, if not HUNDREDS of thousands more, behind those that did mobilize, preparing for the worst, if it came to it. They were watching this situation very carefully. Yeah sure the BLM and snipers would have taken out a hundred or so. Maybe three hundred. But they realized very quickly that it would just be a matter of a couple days before their fates were sealed. Into coffins.

Those highways were packed, and it was just about to get worse, as militia and people from all over the country were headed in that direction. TPTB knew this. Hell, they probably spotted the increased traffic nationwide from satellites, and said "whoa, these people are serious."

And you're damn right they were serious.

So here's where we get to sling some mud.

How do you suppose this would have ended if the gun grabbers had their way, huh? You think the BLM and Feds would have backed down if all there was were protest signs? If this happened in Britain or Australia, little old Cliven, now an American hero and household word, would have lost all his cattle, his land, and just about everything. All because you let those in power disarm you.

Power Concedes Nothing Without a Gun To Its Head.

PERIOD.

Give up the guns, and they will steamroll over you.

The American public is fed up with this government. It will just take one event. One event. And this came damn close to being it. A little too close for the greedy.

But there needs to be repercussions from this. Those who ordered this insane use of overwhelming force against Cliven Bundy need to be taken down. And those who dared put up those signs for FIRST AMENDMENT ZONES need to be tried for treason against the constitution. The whole LOT of them, from the bottom to the very top.

But will that happen? Nah. Much like 9/11, those in failure will get promoted. Again. The American people will recede back to their couches, content that they made a statement.

BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH.

Common misconception. The British do have guns. Particularly in the country where everyone and their nanna has a gun.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Antigod because: (no reason given)

We also don't have eminent domain. And the patriot act. Stop thinking your guns are what makes liberty, we don't have handguns and we don't get abused the way you do. The middle East is bristling with guns and they have some of the most oppressive regimes around. An informed and organised public working together in large numbers is ungovernable, whereas a disorganised mob with guns is going to get killed.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Antigod because: Forgot stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I agree that the feds have conceded nothing. Bundy bought himself a little reprieve but "round II" is coming...probably out of public view. The full implementation of drones will be a game changer for us all. I think the feds do "trial runs" every once in a while just to see how joe public will respond or to see how much they can get away with. Weren't there 53 ranchers out there whose land the BLM already snagged? I think Bundy was just a bone the feds temporarily threw to the people; they'll get it back later. And then the land grab out there will be complete. There's a similar BLM situation going on in Texas right now.....also not on the MSM.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
edit on 13-4-2014 by whitewave because: blasted doublepost

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.

― "Ultraconservative Right Wing Kook" Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

TrueAmerican

Power Concedes Nothing Without a Gun To Its Head.

PERIOD.

Power is not something that is given; it is something that one innately possesses or takes by force.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

All good points G,...I also found it interesting that the first and only case of rabies in Nevada happened at the Bundy Ranch and to Mr. Bundy himself. He claimed he had to take the rabies shots protocol. I can't remember exactly where I saw the video where this was stated. If I heard correctly, the rabies was to one of his cattle also tho I would think that's not possible and perhaps to one of his pets? Perhaps it is tho, haven't checked into it....I'm gonna try and search around and see if I can find what I heard/mentioned above.

And yes, I have true concerns that forced vaccines are not far off down the line. Gunpoint medical care. I wonder if docs ever actually read the inserts and if folks actually know what they contain....researching on ones own in this area will shock many. Human diploid cells for one, (aborted fetal tissue). Porcine, (pork), bovine, African green monkey kidneys...where do religious or vegetarians, or PETA, or Muslum,Jewish Americans stand on those issues or Jewish or Muslims and "pork" injected yet not eaten, say what. How would anyone in the country react to forced vacs?

Is this Bundy thing a "test" case to see how far things can go? How us peons will react?

Beef prices are the highest since 1987. The more situations like this one that occur on cattle farms...plus the drought problems...will beef be beyond reach to buy for most?

Cows causing global warming they say because of the methane they produce? Geez, what's next, rounding up chickens because they don't lay golden eggs or ducks because they don't lay colored eggs for Easter? (Just tryin to lighten up some.). All told tho, this all isn't funny and I'm sure there are all kinda scenarios up ahead that many of us will not wish to contend with. Take care.
edit on 13-4-2014 by shrevegal because: missed some wording

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Cows causing global warming they say because of the methane they produce? Geez, what's next, rounding up chickens because they don't lay golden eggs or ducks because they don't lay colored eggs for Easter? (Just tryin to lighten up some.). All told tho, this all isn't funny and I'm sure there are all kinda scenarios up ahead that many of us will not wish to contend with. Take care.

LMAO never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. There is nearly a class full of american monkies that will believe ANYTHING they are told and then yell at the smart naysayers for being heretics and disobeying the appointed cause of disturbia.
If people had any real indication of the vaccines, no human in their right mind would take them. Have you ever heard of cases where the Natives had to safe med their bodies from attacking viral organisms? NO- Why: in the land before machination time, herbal remedies dominated the population, there were no cures needed bcus there were no corporate junkies making these deadly sources of human poison, and definitely no one profitting off the sick. If America was a computer AI with a population programming it would be bring up error message or a blue screen for the last 100 years of medical service and want to shut itself down. VIRUS "You have been infected with with ignorance and stupidity, the Nation system will now shut down, have a nice day" End of Resolution

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This isn't over yet. The BLM is still going to go after the land. Violence will ensue. Only after we see them give up will we know if your argument is valid.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Hi again G, You speak many truths. We have only to look at how American Indians were treated relevant to "land grabs" to see how long this type of scenario has been playing out...also, how their "natural" remedies via herbs and such were discouraged and done away with so as future medical and big pharma could have profit margins that are outta sight. They make a killing while killing many of us with their poisons.

These land grabs.....they are "killing" the land as well with their strip mines/uranium mining, fracking chemicals, recent okaying the use of Agent Orange on our lands here/now. Land grabs such as this Bundy situation...the tip of the iceberg...land needed for a solar project now, they say? I recently lived in/around Wyoming/Dakotas/Montana areas...a lot of the land looks like a b*mbed out, burned out, distressed mess...not the flourishing flora and fauna I expected. The uranium mining around the sacred Black Hills and beyond....a mess and a hazard. The powerful winds there carry it all. This Bundy land grab, I'm thinking is more about what "they" want and less about supposed wrong doing by that family. Here in Louisiana, we have what is called, Homestead Exemption, where we don't get taxed by state if land value is under $75,000. I wonder how long before that changes here and land grabs start here as this state has a robust fracking industry going on and they want land....as much as they can get. Will see. I like what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

True. I am wondering how this will play out. So many "projects" and other concerns are in the works and land is of high value for such...solar projects, mining, fracking, experimental farming/GMO and more. Will there be a time when land owners will be forced to "fish or cut bait" or sink like the Titanic and give up all. Perhaps other countries that we owe money to feel like they deserve their fair share too if we can't fork over enough money that is owed to them.

Folks at the demonstrations recently were allotted designated "speech zones"? I wonder about land owners eventually being "designated" new areas to live in, (like crowded cities) and their land being designated as a specific "zone" for some other entity/corporation/country/faction or whatever. Hope not.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

whitewave

...There's a similar BLM situation going on in Texas right now.....also not on the MSM.

Guess I need to pull my head from the sand for a bit... Where is this situation going on in Texas?...if you don't mind.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

WanDash

whitewave

...There's a similar BLM situation going on in Texas right now.....also not on the MSM.

Guess I need to pull my head from the sand for a bit... Where is this situation going on in Texas?...if you don't mind.
Thanks.

www.americasfreedomfighters.com...
to-seize-90000-acres-of-texas-ranchers-land/

button to properly post a link is not working for me...you'll need to copypasta it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Thank you.
Will read up.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

And Colorado.

therightscoop.com...
up-thats-why/
edit on 14-4-2014 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Getting pretty sketchy out there...
Let's see... I recall reading, sometime within the last year, that the U.S. kinda guaranteed some Chinese investments with 'government-owned' lands (like National Parks, and such)...so, maybe they're needing more land/s for collateral...?
Of course - the real stickler for the Texas land is...the Federal Government doesn't own the mineral rights... That would really 'up' the value of the land. If they can 'get' that land...incorporate it into Oklahoma's possession...they (the Feds) will retain all mineral (and don't forget WATER) rights...and... ... ...that's all they care about.
In the Colorado story - Why? Because they want to... Yep.
One would think that, at least, Texas, would go into an uproar over this... An UPROAR.
Why hadn't I heard of it...!?!
Coloradoans are a little too 'placated' (
) with the recent passage of their new law...to notice.
On the other hand - 90,000 acres?
Wow!
I'm jealous.
I only own... Uhhhh... Let's see... Oh yeah - "0"/"Zero" acres...so...but...so...uhhhmm... (tapers away to nothing).
Thanks for the info!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join