Power Concedes Nothing Without a Gun To Its Head

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
First, now that the BLM has backed down and the cattle have been released, I want to praise and thank every single American patriot who stood up, dawned their weapons, and either headed, or were headed to Nevada to stop this madness. I think if the circumstances are just right, and the cause is just enough, let this be testament to the fact that the American people WILL mobilize. WITH guns.

And I'll bet there were thousands, if not HUNDREDS of thousands more, behind those that did mobilize, preparing for the worst, if it came to it. They were watching this situation very carefully. Yeah sure the BLM and snipers would have taken out a hundred or so. Maybe three hundred. But they realized very quickly that it would just be a matter of a couple days before their fates were sealed. Into coffins.

Those highways were packed, and it was just about to get worse, as militia and people from all over the country were headed in that direction. TPTB knew this. Hell, they probably spotted the increased traffic nationwide from satellites, and said "whoa, these people are serious."

And you're damn right they were serious.

So here's where we get to sling some mud.

How do you suppose this would have ended if the gun grabbers had their way, huh? You think the BLM and Feds would have backed down if all there was were protest signs? If this happened in Britain or Australia, little old Cliven, now an American hero and household word, would have lost all his cattle, his land, and just about everything. All because you let those in power disarm you.

Power Concedes Nothing Without a Gun To Its Head.

PERIOD.

Give up the guns, and they will steamroll over you.

The American public is fed up with this government. It will just take one event. One event. And this came damn close to being it. A little too close for the greedy.

But there needs to be repercussions from this. Those who ordered this insane use of overwhelming force against Cliven Bundy need to be taken down. And those who dared put up those signs for FIRST AMENDMENT ZONES need to be tried for treason against the constitution. The whole LOT of them, from the bottom to the very top.

But will that happen? Nah. Much like 9/11, those in failure will get promoted. Again. The American people will recede back to their couches, content that they made a statement.

BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Notice a very simple principal at work here. The BLM ended this citing safety concerns for its agents.

So in other words, it was just fine for them to bully Cliven and steal his cattle with an overwhelming force of armed thugs, beyond overkill, UNTIL THEY THEMSELVES WHERE OVERWHELMED. Because they knew what was coming. Those that were there was just the tip of the iceberg.

And so what if this had escalated and they called in the national guard? What then? Ahh, you see, they are smart enough to know that this particular issue, with so many facets and unclear motives, is precisely the kind of thing that might divide loyalties right down the middle and turn military against military. Then we got a real problem, don't we.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Society is a pack of lies we all agree on, and is only held to gather at the threat of force.

It is basic human nature to protect what you have, those in power will always fight to keep it.

No one assumes an office, and lessens the power of that office, only adds to it.

Its why the founders where smart, they created a system where if the citizenry where diligent in their duty, we could guard against those seeking power for powers sake.

What we see now, is a systemic failure of those checks and balances brought about by greed.

From the Judaical, Legislative, and executive.

Dem or Rep, its two sides of the same bad penny, time to toss them and find representatives willing to legislate for the people, instead of to who ever has the largest bank roll.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well said OP!

Amazing how those whom lick the boots of their oppressors, seem to be those whom speak out the most against their fellow man for fighting back!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

seems someone might need an aspirin or three.

call back in the morning-like

[if symptoms persist]

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Violent revolt won't solve a damn thing.

You're just going to replace violent people, with more violent people.

And it comes full circle.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Ahh, but on the contrary. It took the threat of violence, for power in this case, to concede ANYTHING.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Tell that to who ever brought in the snipers .

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Implication of force can accomplish wonders, even back down the supposed legal actions of the worlds strongest government that claimed to be in the right.

Its why the 2nd matter, not to be used so much, but because of the implication.

What people often forget, The actions the world sees the United States do, has always been tempered by one thing.

The implication of force from the people, thats what holds their leash in check, thats what happened today.

I fear the actions of my government, with out that leash, they have already committed atrocities with it, imagine with out.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sad fact of life but we've seen how voting is a sham when both parties work for the same people (not The People).
Protests like the Tea Party or OWS are infiltrated, waited out or just brutally repressed.
The politicians are dug in like Alabama ticks and nothing but a flame of righteousness on their soft behinds will get them to move.
That's why they backed down over the Bundy ranch, they still don't feel ready for outright rebellion.
Personally, I think once they have enough drones they won't give a # what the American people do.
That window is closing fast and I fear once they have enough technology on their side nothing can stop their march to absolute tyranny.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

~Tenth

It's how America was born and also how it will die if nothing changes.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

There is a reason why it is illegal for the feds to call in the guard. It has to do with mobilizing troops inside the border. I think the state governor has to authorize it or call for them, and Sandoval had at least given lip service in support of Bundy. Not necessarily that he was completely in the right, but that he felt that the feds were drastically overplaying their hand. I think any such call by the feds to mobilize the national guard would have been met by very vocal resistance by Sandoval and a lot of other governors nationwide, to the tune of possible Civil War.

This is why Bush didn't call in the guard after Katrina. It wasn't his call to make. Landrieu had to make the initial request as governor, and she didn't, not for a long time.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

An what I described above is exactly what happened. The US has been at war for MOST of it's entire existence in one form or another.

So much good that whole start in blood did you guys. Or any other nation whose beginnings were forged in blood and bullets.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

How many nations weren't forged in blood of some sort for some reason?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
White House Communcation Director Annita Dunn Praises Mao Tse Tung, Her Philisophical Idol
www.liveleak.com...
"Power comes from the barrel of a gun."

"We must all stand together now, or we shall all surely hang together."
- Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
edit on 12-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The federal government has conceded nothing. They will wait for the publicity to die, along with the public interest (it will) and then they will bring this to their desired end quietly. One way or another, at any cost, by any means necessary. The Bundys must be made an example of.

When its all over for the public, the real hell begins for the parties involved.

IMO

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Deleted because I have no idea how this happened. Weird double post, when I tried to edit.
edit on 12-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Because of a strange glitch, though that could have been me.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by Asktheanimals

An what I described above is exactly what happened. The US has been at war for MOST of it's entire existence in one form or another.

So much good that whole start in blood did you guys. Or any other nation whose beginnings were forged in blood and bullets.

~Tenth

It put a price on our freedom. That we may never forget the blood spilt to pay it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It was a grand thing to see the Feds back down.

A cohesive structure - is the only thing missing with regards to the American people riding this "we the people" momentum through to the White House and other rotting institutions within your borders.

To replace 600 odd congress-persons, and a President, and the Federal judges, disband the DHS, CIA, DOJ, Federal Reserve and rebuild a country that really is for the people will take some serious planning and networking.

The question is, how does a free man (or woman) begin this journey with the intention of ridding the country of the filth in control?

So agreed - there would be blood.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

"There would be blood"

Have you ever considered the possibility that the government, or elements within are seeking to provoke an armed confrontation with a certain segment of the population?

A means to an end?

Food for thought.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum