It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something shooting the sun? NASA removes images

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
actually just watched the vid,what a load of crap.sun acts like that 80-90% of the time and things fly into it the same....sorry but trying to make out something of nothing if u ask me.i need alot more evidence than that.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
SMH. Come on, people.

With the amount of material constantly spewing from the sun, I've always wondered how the damn thing hasn't evaporated into space already.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for your insight Phage..Thats why I posted the video.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Very interesting. I doubt very much, if this is some type of ship and energy beam, that we have anything to do with it.
Our technology could never come close to affecting the sun in this way. I agree with a previous poster that this ship would have to be enormous and the beam alone would have to be so big it could literally encompass a whole planet.
NASA's little dinky secret space plane would not even be visible this close to the sun let alone survive for very long at this distance.
I'm still not sure what I'm seeing and it could all be a coincidence tied in with the earthquakes and an artifact from within the camera but I tend to think that something is going on that we don't understand. I'm not sure if it's ET related or it somehow ties in with biblical prophecy, or both.
I believe that the two are intertwined and have been since the beginning and this could be the start of prophecy as we know it.
With the blood moon coming and the threats and talk of WW3...one could let their imagination run wild with speculation.

I am and always have been a firm believer that unstable solar activity does cause earthquakes and also affects weather patterns here on Earth. So if some external force want's to mess with us on a grand scale this would be the way to do it.

For a alien species to pull this off they would have to be so advanced that they can harness the power of the universe and play with forces and amounts of power and energy that we can not even imagine.

The apparent missing time within the footage is interesting but more evidence that it was removed is needed. Missing time in the counter doesn't quite convince me and any anomaly could have been inserted just before the flare to make it seem like a ship shooting a beam.

I'm going to let my imagination rest for a bit and reserve any absolute opinion on this because I'm not sure what's going on here or whether its genuine.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Phage
What image has been removed? Not this one:

And it's not something shooting the Sun. It's a cosmic ray striking the sensor. Happens quite often, unless they have lousy aim.

BTW, the Sun is represented by the white circle, so they missed that other time too. Really lousy aim. The sun is 865 thousand miles miles across and they can't hit it?
edit on 4/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage ,Thank you ! I always look forward to your knowledge on threads like these .

It puts things into perspective , kind of makes you rethink posted information .

Your posts inspire me to question topics that even i lack knowledge in.

The truth is indeed out their !

Ty old friend

edit on 0417073044147th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Just watched the video. I'm wondering if that object could have actually saved the Earth from a direct hit of a solar flare by setting it off early before It faced Earth.

And if this object is capable of triggering an eruption from a sunspot at will, why are they helping us? And why haven't they revealed themselves to the masses of the people they "saved"? Could it be we are just an experiment that they are not done with yet? Or could they be just watching us, wondering what we will do next?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Its BPEarthwatch... he is like the number 1 supplier of BIN....
Always out with pictures from nasa that have been removed.
I did not know about nibiru until his many many many videos during the ISON days and him claiming it was coming in cloaked in a new video every other day

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

sparky31

Urantia1111
reply to post by Char-Lee

Folks, please stop deferring to Phage. He is here to convice you that NOTHING is happening EVER. Evaluate the evidence YOURSELF and stop being willingly spoonfed whatever Phage decides is the truth. Ffs, its like a cult with his loyal followers.
no offence phage but its true,its like every post and someones saying wheres phage to clarify this,unless your the messiah then your like the rest of us,you don,t know and people should learn this. cmon people hes just a poster like us,he doesn,t know everything,have ur own opinion and stop going phage has said it deffo aint true so i got to believe it. jesus

Right! I would rather believe logic over ...say a giant death ray hitting the sun?

SMH......

JUST SAYING ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join