It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Communist Chinese ARE Responsible For the Reid/Bundy Land Deal Not Going Through!! NOT, The US

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thank you! Have been working on this on and off most of the day and evening! Many interruptions, LOL! I think the Clinton's are in it big time! I was just catching up on the latest about the Feds returning to the ranch! But I have been out of the loop trying to make sense of this mess! Ya know? Go to the Nevada Journal link and you will find more to the picture!

Pax

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

paxnatus
OK bare with me as I put this altogether for you!

This rabbit hole is coming undone!! Upon further research I believe there is more evidence to back up X's claim with the exception that the Chi Com are involved!

- Bundy's ranch is located in Gold Butte Ranch, NV. I think we can all agree on that. Now take a look at the solar wind plant project in Search Light, NV which is Search Light wind according to the BLM website. It is approximately 21.8 miles away from Bundy's ranch in Gold Butte, according to map quest! mapquest.com

edit on 4/14/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

21.8 miles from Gold Butte to Searchlight you say? I'm attaching some images from google maps that say otherwise.. Also for Laughlin, NV

This is a good read on the subject as well: www.theblaze.com... ncher-situation/

I do realize that going by road is a much longer route than direct from point a to point b, but there is still much more distance than 22 miles in between Gold Butte and Laughlin or Searchlight.

There probably is corruption involved, I'm not defending the government.. But I think these locations can be safely ruled as being involved with Bundy

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

paxnatus
reply to post by kimish

I know! That is the really scary part!! They already own us!! But hell this reminds me of a scene from the Sound of Music when the Vontrapp family is hiding in the monastery and Leizel's boyfriend a member of the NAZI party, finds them and blows the whistle to alert the Nazi's of their location!

It is just wrong in so many ways!

China doesn't own us. The US holds twice as much debt as all the foreign companies combined, and about 8 times as much as china alone.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

paxnatus
reply to post by Bellor

Really? Seemed that the cattle did just fine since the mid 1800's according to news reports. I believe you missed the point!
Perhaps you do get it and you have no problem with a high ranking U.S. Senator lobbying a Communist owned energy company
to build the largest solar panel enrgy company in America. Further more, you also have no problem with kicking out American's and using lethal force to do so off their own land so the Communists can have it to do as they wish with it in the land of the FREE, the USA!

I am speechless, that you are turning a blind eye to the fact that our government is willing to sell us out to Communist controlled Countries...

Pax

edit on 4/12/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

you do know this "solar plant" is 200 miles away from bundy's ranch don't you....and I guess it's fine that communist controlled companies sell American billions of dollars of products each year, and we have fine patriotic American companies like HOBBY LOBBY supporting the Chinese by buying up all their products to sell to Americans. bundy broke the law...everyone else has to pay taxes, bundy is no different, he just a freeloader, getting something for nothing the last 20 years, while the other ranchers pay their grazing fees.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

jimmyx

paxnatus
reply to post by Bellor

Really? Seemed that the cattle did just fine since the mid 1800's according to news reports. I believe you missed the point!
Perhaps you do get it and you have no problem with a high ranking U.S. Senator lobbying a Communist owned energy company
to build the largest solar panel enrgy company in America. Further more, you also have no problem with kicking out American's and using lethal force to do so off their own land so the Communists can have it to do as they wish with it in the land of the FREE, the USA!

I am speechless, that you are turning a blind eye to the fact that our government is willing to sell us out to Communist controlled Countries...

Pax

you do know this "solar plant" is 200 miles away from bundy's ranch don't you....and I guess it's fine that communist controlled companies sell American billions of dollars of products each year, and we have fine patriotic American companies like HOBBY LOBBY supporting the Chinese by buying up all their products to sell to Americans. bundy broke the law...everyone else has to pay taxes, bundy is no different, he just a freeloader, getting something for nothing the last 20 years, while the other ranchers pay their grazing fees.

This is getting old. If Bundy is a freeloader, tax evader, and such a terrible person, explain to me why out of 52 ranchers he is the only one left? He will not pay the federal government, but he is willing to pay the county. The federal government HAS RUN OFF ALL THE RANCHERS. The other ranchers in that county cant pay BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!! Does this help you understand now?????? I would not wish for this type of government harassment on anyone, but you are getting close to me wishing it for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

jimmyx

paxnatus
reply to post by Bellor

Pax

What taxes did he not pay?

Take a look at the court order and see why the Feds were not "enforcing" a tax lien....

You got it backwards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

One deal didn't go through, but who knows how many dozens went through? The Chinese Communist government already owns the AMC theater chain in the U.S., they own a major U.S. bank, plus who knows what else. On top of that they own about $1.317 Trillion in U.S. debt. Could this deal possibly just be a ruse for some larger deal, or could it have been dropped for a later date, or for a newer deal? We might never know until it is too late.

BTW, the Chinese government does not have any integrity, you should see what has been happening in China. China is the most polluted nation in the world simply because they don't care at all about the environment, but about keeping the power of the communist elite as intact as possible, no matter the costs.

I am sure there is more to this deal we do not know about, but I can assure you it was not because the Chinese communist government has any integrity.

edit on 15-4-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
More possible ChinaKomm Konnections.....

It's all in the "Names".

Mohave Energy is a re-named set up for the Chinese company ENN involved at the failed Reid/Laughlin, NV solar flare that went Pooff.

Watch closely for Mojave Energy to get jump'n on the Dry Lake SEZ new deal.

To advance the Nevada project, ENN retained the state’s largest and most prestigious law firm – Lionel Sawyer & Collins, where Rory Reid works. It is headed by Richard Bryan, a former Nevada attorney general, governor and member of the U.S. Senate.

Rory Reid faced a one-year cooling off period from lobbying the Clark County commission after leaving his post in January 2011, and Bryan took the lead on ENN’s negotiations with the county.

Since the one-year ban expired, Rory Reid has been ENN’s primary representative before the county, according to Steve Sisolak, the board’s vice chairman.

Rory Reid acknowledged representing ENN at both the county and state levels since January. He declined to discuss the project otherwise.

Two months after Harry Reid’s China trip, Lionel Sawyer registered ENN Mohave Energy LLC as an American subsidiary of the Chinese company. The firm negotiated with the county to buy the land rather than lease it, as the county’s staff had recommended.

H arry Reid, A Chinese Green Energy Company, The BLM and The Cliven Bundy Ranch – The Story You Aren’t Being Told

AND;

THE SMOKING GUN: BLM SCRUBBED PAGE CALLING FOR REMOVAL OF CATTLE FOR BENEFIT OF CHINESE OWNED SOLAR PLANT

The following paragraph is the most damnable evidence of everything in this story. Read it carefully, then go back and read it again.

“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle”

Translation: The Chinese solar company complained the presence of the cattle in nearby land prohibited ”off site” activity/needs in order for the facility to fully function the way it wanted to.

The way it reads, it appears the company is speaking of public land that it doesn’t even own (through the shady deal obtained with the help of Harry Reid’s son). Which makes this even more sickening.

Where is proof the BLM said what is mentioned above? The following is a screenshot taken from web cache of the BLM’s now missing page explaining the call for the removal of the cattle.

Damning Konnections.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Worth putting up...

RPT: Chinese Solar Company W/ Ties To Harry Reid's Son Wants Bundy Land - Lou Dobbs

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Philippines

There probably is corruption involved, I'm not defending the government.. But I think these locations can be safely ruled as being involved with Bundy

Well I completely screwed up my wording.

The locations are well over 22 miles away from Bundy's ranch. To assume Laughlin or Searchlight is involved with Bundy's plight is far reaching.

@Paxnatus: why do you think Searchlight or Laughlin projects are involved with Cliven Bundy's property when they are so far away... and have to cross portions of Lake Mead to get there?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Philippines

Philippines

The locations are well over 22 miles away from Bundy's ranch. To assume Laughlin or Searchlight is involved with Bundy's plight is far reaching.

@Paxnatus: why do you think Searchlight or Laughlin projects are involved with Cliven Bundy's property when they are so far away... and have to cross portions of Lake Mead to get there?

The connections are between the same people involved in all the projects.

The politicians, the companies, and the political money contributions and the hidden enforcers.

It's all intertwined in the same Gordian Knot.

With Harry Reid at the helm, you find connectivity.

1) The Laughlin failure.

2) The Searchlight down scaling of the number of wind turbines.

1+2 = Massive jealousy and Financial losses + a need for new ground for more wind turbines.

The Bundy Gold Butte area solves the problems.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

xuenchen

Philippines

Philippines

The connections are between the same people involved in all the projects.

The politicians, the companies, and the political money contributions and the hidden enforcers.

It's all intertwined in the same Gordian Knot.

With Harry Reid at the helm, you find connectivity.

1) The Laughlin failure.

2) The Searchlight down scaling of the number of wind turbines.

1+2 = Massive jealousy and Financial losses + a need for new ground for more wind turbines.

The Bundy Gold Butte area solves the problems.

I don't doubt the involvement of Reid or other politicians out there to make money using their "connections" with the government.

My question is how this Bundy situation is related to Laughlin or Searchlight. They are very far apart from each other, and I don't see how his land or cattle would interfere with those projects. His land is very far away from Laughlin/Searchlight, and it looks like the lands in question are separated by Lake Mead.

Maybe there are future projects that target his land, but my question (and from others on this thread) to Paxnatus and now you.. are how Laughlin/Searchlight are related to Gold Butte. Many people in this thread assume that Laughlin/Searchlight are bordering Gold Butte and that is not true, for many more miles than 22.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

The distance does not matter.

There's projects all over several States in the U.S. Southwest.

The "problem" with Gold Butte is that it's prime for wind.

It was just set aside as a conservation area because of a solar project in the area. That's why they "cleared" the land.

Now it might be possible to get wind or more solar projects on that area.

The same people will profit.

The government gives loans and grants for these.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This video is GOLD!!! One of the best I have seen in the majority of the threads here!! Everyone needs to see this!

I bet you this is gonna blow up so big Obama is going to have to address these issues! Reid is going down!!

Thank you X!!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

xuenchen

The distance does not matter.

There's projects all over several States in the U.S. Southwest.

The "problem" with Gold Butte is that it's prime for wind.

It was just set aside as a conservation area because of a solar project in the area. That's why they "cleared" the land.

Now it might be possible to get wind or more solar projects on that area.

The same people will profit.

The government gives loans and grants for these.

I think facts do matter. This thread has evolved from Laughlin/Searchlight as being responsible for Bundy being preyed upon, and now it is grasping at straws as other projects in Nevada are the cause of Bundy being singled out (as the last single rancher).

Like I said, I don't doubt that corruption exists and people in politics use and abuse their power for personal gain. I see it all the time in the Philippines.

My point of this is to at least get your facts straight. Distance does matter in this case because earlier in the thread and via Alex Jones, the culprit was the Laughlin, Nevada project. That is much further than 22 miles as Paxnatus states, so far that if you look at the geography the wind/solar project would have to cross Lake Mead to be viable, and that would not make sense for a company to do that.

So now this thread has turned into a "maybe" thread for Bundy's land being used for solar/wind projects, as the Laughlin/Searchlight projects are too far away from Bundy's land and separated by a lake.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Philippines

xuenchen

I think facts do matter. This thread has evolved from Laughlin/Searchlight as being responsible for Bundy being preyed upon, and now it is grasping at straws as other projects in Nevada are the cause of Bundy being singled out (as the last single rancher).

Like I said, I don't doubt that corruption exists and people in politics use and abuse their power for personal gain. I see it all the time in the Philippines.

My point of this is to at least get your facts straight. Distance does matter in this case because earlier in the thread and via Alex Jones, the culprit was the Laughlin, Nevada project. That is much further than 22 miles as Paxnatus states, so far that if you look at the geography the wind/solar project would have to cross Lake Mead to be viable, and that would not make sense for a company to do that.

So now this thread has turned into a "maybe" thread for Bundy's land being used for solar/wind projects, as the Laughlin/Searchlight projects are too far away from Bundy's land and separated by a lake.

I for one appreciate the quest for facts. Sometimes circumstantial evidence leads to the discovery of outright corruption facts. It seems to me that Reid has a lot of connections directly with the BLM, at best that is a conflict of interest, at worst....well that is yet to be found as factual but the hunt is on. There is no way the BLM would send in 200 armed agents with snipers, multiple helicopters, hired hands, and spend millions just to prove a point. There are underlying issues here, not just a rogue cattle rancher who's family has been using that land since 1877. One has to wonder, out of 53 ranchers, why is he the only one left??? Someone in the government has an agenda, lets find out what it really is.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join