It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Communist Chinese ARE Responsible For the Reid/Bundy Land Deal Not Going Through!! NOT, The US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well some new info about the Bundy Ranch area and the solar project zones...

So far, it's cronies involved with Harry Reid and Obama.

new thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's a bombshell.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Did you read the article in the link I gave you? Read it carefully, this is one of the questions that their general asked their people at sina.com: will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war? More than 80 percent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations.

The same percentage also answered in the affirmative recently, when they were asked, would you use nukes to settle the Island Disputes? Also, it is said that each of them is willing to give up 1000 yuan, as long as they get to nuke Japan.

So this is not a generalization, it is their mindset. They are quite possible the most cowardly, most rotten race ever to exist.

But here are some more things that you need to know(I've already pointed this out in those links but I'll relist them here as most people probably won't even bother to read): they make goods that are easily broken so that they can maximize profit and build nukes, they kill their baby girls and practice weird customs like binding their women's feet. They eat fetuses, although that is
unconfirmed at this point(though since it started from one of their people, it's probably not a rumor).

They've already taken Tibet by force, and they've tried to invade us 17 times, but like the cowards that they are, they've failed.
They've already effecitvely taken over Hong Kong and Macau, and most South East Asian countries are also effectively Chinese(like I've said, one does not need to take over a country by force, but merely take over the government by controlling the resources with money, or simply breed a lot and vote them out.

Quite frankly, I'd rather die than to be associated anything with Chinese at this point. They are in fact, a virus, as described in the Matrix.

Finally, did you know that there's a passage in the Bible that says that eventually, the bear and the eagle will go against the dragon(a most undeserving title) and the snake? I don't know what the snake is, but if I had to guess, it's the Muslims(the only countries that like the Chinese are the Middle East countries right now). Yes, the Chinese have been so unreasonable that even Russia has decided to join the U.S and the South East Asian countries.

Now this doesn't mean that we can't change our destiny(in fact, the reason most prophecies don't come true is because we changed them). We all have free will after all. It really depends on how the Chinese wants the game to be played at this point(the game is set such as the bad guys can come close, but not win it, for example, Genghis Khan's rather timely death, the U.S smuggle of Einstein(imagine what happened if that had failed, though the UFOs are there to ensure that they almost never win), just like how you expect a game to be played, to make it exciting, so to speak.

Now there IS a tiny chance that they can win, like if they fired off so many nukes that the UFOs can't intercept them all.
I'd say the world needs to stop buying Chinese products NOW. Right now, they don't have nuclear capabillities of annihilating the world, only one country, and as such, they can still be stopped. Their economy is totally dependent on the world buying their products(as they don't have much natural resources, a big reason why they need to claim those islands, and eventually countries.) They only provide the labor, not the money, and as such, they can easily be replaced. Stop buying their products and that nuclear arsenal will eventually be too expensive to maintain and become useless.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Has it become a new game that our elected play?

How to become the richest by destroying the most american wealth, and stealing it from right underneath the american people by putting on a show, since they love shows so much, to never know what is actually going on

sleight of hand, TIME TO DO SOMETHING PEOPLE, before you wake up tomorrow and you realize everything you actually love has been bought and sold right from underneath you, and you wake up to a foreign land, where none of the original values that made this place great, exist anymore

WAKE UP, before you become so cornered, that you'll HAVE NO CHOICE, but to roll over and take it how the feds want to give it

YOU call THIS security? Security is an ILLUSION, and ONLY through COURAGE, COMPASSION, and BROTHERHOOD can any sense of security be attained. We're all in this world, riding all the waves as they come and go, and right now you're all drowning

SOMETHING must be done

VIOLENCE is not the answer, courage does not ask us to be violent, it just asks us to stand up for what we believe, and are willing to hold OUR ground for it

YOU NEED TO GET INVOLVED, if you dont, its not yours to have anyways, and thats what THEY think, that its not yours to have, they think that you don't care, THEY think that all YOU care about is entertainment, goods to buy, and that you are ALL too scared, blind and stupid to figure it out

THEY think that they've figured you out, and that they'll treat you just like cattle, down to your lifespan by controlling your medical and food laws, and that you'll happily eat out of their hand because you KNOW NO BETTER

its time to fight back, peacefully, but its time for EVERYONE to do SOMETHING

this is on a GLOBAL scale now guys... this is no longer about individual nations, this is about a global humanity, and a cabal that seeks to separate themselves as GODS among us, by doing it all wrong, we have to show them how to do it RIGHT
edit on 14-4-2014 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Amen and Right ON!!!! Very well said and I am in total agreement with you!!

Thank you for that!!

Now, check this out for the ones whom thing themselves the Gods! above top secret

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

paxnatus
reply to post by links234

I believe you are being obtuse on purpose, or you are seriously a little too naive. It is not fake it is true! The whole point of this thread was Not that the deal didn't go through..it was to make a point of what difference does it make if the deal went through or not..Obviously, a point that was lost on you.

The Reuters article explains what contingency the Chinese had placed on weather the deal went through. The Chinese said we need to know in advance whom will use our energy plant. IN ORDER FOR US TO BUILD THE PLANT HERE! Reid more or less says "I got this, no problem! it will be like taking candy from a baby"! Only thing, he did not expect the current power company that provides power to 95% of Nevada to say this:

Reid said the project "would start tomorrow if NV Energy would purchase the power." The utility controls "95 percent of all of the electricity that is produced in Nevada and they should go along with this." Reid's online comments were first reported by the Las Vegas Review Journal. The power company responded by saying it had exceeded its minimum renewable energy requirements both last year and this year, though it would consider buying power from ENN in the future. A spokesman for NV Energy declined to discuss the matter further.

reuters

This still has not been properly addressed by you. Laughlin, NV is not the same place as where Bundy is located.

No one is denying the fact that a Chinese energy company was working on a project to build a solar plant in Nevada. What people are rightfully pointing out is that this ENN energy deal would be located in Laughlin, Nevada, which is not where Cliven Bundy's ranch is located.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

govmule

pirhanna
Clearly, many folks have no idea what communism is, to suggest its a communist plot to invest capital funds *facepalm*

Not that the overall premise is necessarily wrong, but seriously this kind of poor scholarship detracts from any argument put forth.

I have a pretty good idea what communism is. If you have ever traveled to a communist country what you will find is government officials who are treated very well, and the rest of the people are poor and wonder how they are going to feed their family tomorrow. If they speak out against the government they are beat, imprisoned, and sometimes executed . I guess North Korea is an acceptable form of government? The Chinese government subsidizes businesses with the money taken from the dirt poor. The Chinese are the greatest threat to America, not some terrorist living in a cave in Pakistan. Like I said before, screw the Chinese, poor scholarship or not.

Ok so America is turning into a communist country... chinese people should make movies about the threat of communist americans.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
1. Laughlin and the Bundy ranch are not close in proximity. Not even close.
2. Surprised you didn't bring up that NV Energy is now owned by Berkshire Hathaway.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Got Hate!?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We, the U.S.A. simply cannot, nor should not trust the Chinese government. China is our trading partner, but they are Not our friend. This is a very important distinction we must consider in all our relationships with China, business or government. Keep in mind, the Chinese Government owns the Chinese Companies. They are essentially one in the same.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

if they weren't so, well, how shall I put it, unattractive

What an incredibly strange thing to say along with everything else you said!

i find asian people to be very attractive as i am sure just as many people do as the number who find westerners attractive. The ancient colture of China is incredible and their contributions to the world numerous.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
NP, you need to start your own thread about your hatred of the "Chinese" race in general. Good luck with that! (sarc.)

I would encourage you to look at how your own words do nothing but create more racism and hate. You are incorrectly linking
the actions of the " Iron fist" Chinese govt. with the Chinese citizens who are forced to live under an inhumane and oppressive rule
or face harsh consequences, such as life in a Chinese work camp or their own execution. No one and I mean know one in the ATS community supports that kind of barbaric treatment!!!

Just as you, the people i.e. citizens of China have been oppressed and demoralized by the actions of their Chinese Communist Govt.

Take a step back and learn that you need to separate the two! Your attacks of an entire race, based on their looks is beyond absurd and ridiculous! If you want people to take you seriously, please grow up and use some integrity. Educate yourself on what is happening to the Chinese citizens in their own country.

For the ones who participate with the Govt. maybe they have been brainwashed just like you into hating ALL people whom are not like themselves!

I have said before Your hatred and racism STOPS NOW!

IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPEW VITRIOLIC STATEMENTS IN THIS THREAD, WHICH IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE MODS AND STRONGLY SUGGEST THEY BAN YOU FROM THIS SITE! I HOPE YOU HEED MY WORDS. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS A PROMISE....

Paxnatus

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This goes back to the deal orchestrated by Dirty "Harry" and the Chinese company energy co. ENN that fell through! If you think you have not been sold out, check out the names that agreed to just that! Regarding, so their will be no misunderstanding the DEAL that did NOT go through! Perhaps Mr. Wang Yusuo figured out pretty quickly the people courting him, were nothing but a bunch of CLOWNS and he wanted no part of the dog and pony show!!!

On April 3, 3012, Bloomberg reported Chinese billionaire Wang Yusuo, one of China’s richest citizens and the founder of Chinese energy giant ENN Group, had teamed up with Senate Majority Leader Reid to win incentives including land 113 miles southeast of Las Vegas that ENN sought to buy for $4.5 million, less than one-eighth of the land’s $38.6 million assessed value.

Bloomberg reported ENN intended to create solar energy farms on the Nevada land, despite the nearly 50 percent plunge in solar panel prices globally in the previous 15 months that led to the bankruptcy of solar equipment maker Solyndra LLC, which had received approximately $535 million in U.S. government loan guarantees.

A Reuters report published on Aug. 31, 2012, documented that Reid was recruited by ENN during a 2011 trip he took to China with nine other U.S. senators, supposedly to invite Chinese investment in the United States.

The Senate group accompanying Reid on his 2011 trip to China included six other Democrats and three Republicans: Richard Shelby, R-Ala.; Barbara Boxer, D-Calif.; Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Mike Enzi, R-Wyo.; Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J.; Johnny Isakson, R-Ga.; Jeff Merkley, D-Ore.; and Michael Bennet, D-Colo.

“A tortoise isn’t the reason why BLM is harassing a 67-year-old rancher,” blogger Dana Loesch wrote last week. “They want his land.”

Loesch pointed out that Reid has been accused by ranchers in Nevada of using the BLM to control Nevada land, over 84 percent of which is already owned by the federal government, and to pay back special interests, including his top donor, Harry Whittemore, who first urged Reid to have the habitat of the desert tortoise moved before he was convicted of violating federal election laws by illegally funneling $150,000 to Reid’s 2007 reelection campaign.

Confirmed by a 71-28 Senate vote on April 9, BLM chief Neil Kornze served as a former senior adviser to Reid before he joined BLM in 2011, serving for the past year as the agency’s principal deputy director, according to a CBS local television news report broadcast in Carson City, Nevada.

In 2012, BLM and the U.S. Department of Energy published a “Final Pragmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) for Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States” that Inforwars.com charged established the basis for allowing the endangered desert tortoise to migrate habitats, paving the way to put solar energy development projects on acreage that includes public land at dispute in the Bundy standoff over grazing rights.

Loesch’s analysis of the BLM’s actions was echoed at the Moapa Valley Town board meeting last Wednesday when one of the local citizens rose to give a stirring defense of Cliven Bundy and issue a warning to the BLM.

blogger Dana Loesch

Brietbart.com

Reuters.com
edit on 4/14/2014 by paxnatus because: To correct links

Huffington Post
edit on 4/14/2014 by paxnatus because: To correct links

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have been trying to embed this video with NO LUCK! It's a Non youtube vid from Huffinton post. Click on the link to see vid.

Harvey Whitmore Ilegal contributions to Harry Reid

If anyone knows how to do this and can embed I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much,
Pax

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

links234

You never addressed the issue of the solar plant plans falling through last year:
Company dumps big Laughlin solar project, says market won’t support it, June 2013

You also never addressed the fact that the proposed site for the solar plant (that's not being built) is almost 100 miles away from Cliven Bundy's cattle at Gold Butte.

Nevermind all that though, let's stick with Harry Reid and communists.

They would say that - then they can drive down the price of the land, other expenses, and drive a hard deal. It's what businessmen do - "oh, we've reviewed our figures, and unless we get a 10% reduction in overheads such as road construction, our backers won't give us funding".

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I agree. When I referenced the "Chinese" I should have clarified the Chinese government. I did mention they take from the dirt poor, they treat their citizens like numbers and not humans. I wish freedom and prosperity to all who seek it by honest means. There is too much racial/religious hate in the world, that in my opinion is caused mainly by the governments and MSM. We are all on this spinning rock in space together, we should all seek peace and freedom from tyranny. Like it or not we are all made from the same universe materials so we are all brothers and sisters. People like Dirty Harry Reid make peace and unison difficult.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Philippines

paxnatus

I believe you are being obtuse on purpose, or you are seriously a little too naive. It is not fake it is true! The whole point of this thread was Not that the deal didn't go through..it was to make a point of what difference does it make if the deal went through or not..Obviously, a point that was lost on you.

The Reuters article explains what contingency the Chinese had placed on weather the deal went through. The Chinese said we need to know in advance whom will use our energy plant. IN ORDER FOR US TO BUILD THE PLANT HERE! Reid more or less says "I got this, no problem! it will be like taking candy from a baby"! Only thing, he did not expect the current power company that provides power to 95% of Nevada to say this:

Reid said the project "would start tomorrow if NV Energy would purchase the power." The utility controls "95 percent of all of the electricity that is produced in Nevada and they should go along with this." Reid's online comments were first reported by the Las Vegas Review Journal. The power company responded by saying it had exceeded its minimum renewable energy requirements both last year and this year, though it would consider buying power from ENN in the future. A spokesman for NV Energy declined to discuss the matter further.

reuters

This still has not been properly addressed by you. Laughlin, NV is not the same place as where Bundy is located.

No one is denying the fact that a Chinese energy company was working on a project to build a solar plant in Nevada. What people are rightfully pointing out is that this ENN energy deal would be located in Laughlin, Nevada, which is not where Cliven Bundy's ranch is located.

Oh my, check out this video

www.youtube.com...

It seems Dirty Harry, the BLM and Google are all trying to cover up some dirty deeds. Dirty Harry may be right, this may not be over!!! It seems the only Americans breaking the law is Dirty Harry and his goon squads!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So you don't miss it, check out these actions by Dirty Harry. Stay on it!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

govmule

Philippines

paxnatus

reuters

Oh my, check out this video

www.youtube.com...

It seems Dirty Harry, the BLM and Google are all trying to cover up some dirty deeds. Dirty Harry may be right, this may not be over!!! It seems the only Americans breaking the law is Dirty Harry and his goon squads!!

Thanks for the video link. Next time it helps to provide a transcript link for people who don't want to download a 171mb, 10 minute video: scgnews.com...

On this, it still does not address the basis of Paxnatus' argument about Laughlin being the site of the ENN solar plant. Laughlin is not part of Bundy's region. This video you linked is discussing a different solar project.

I'm looking for the response from Paxnatus on the Laughlin ENN project, which is the same location Alex Jones is waving the flag about. It is not the same as Gold butte

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OK bare with me as I put this altogether for you!

This rabbit hole is coming undone!! Upon further research I believe there is more evidence to back up X's claim with the exception that the Chi Com are involved!

- Bundy's ranch is located in Gold Butte Ranch, NV. I think we can all agree on that. Now take a look at the solar wind plant project in Search Light, NV which is Search Light wind according to the BLM website. It is approximately 21.8 miles away from Bundy's ranch in Gold Butte, according to map quest! mapquest.com

From the BLM website: blm.gov

SOUTHERN NEVADA DISTRICT - Searchlight Wind (Duke Energy) Fast Facts Click here for more information about Searchlight Wind. • The project would occupy approximately 780 acres of public land one mile east of Searchlight, Nevada. • The project would include 156 wind turbines and other related facilities, including a substation administered by the Western Area Power Administration east of Searchlight, Nevada. • The project would produce approximately 200 megawatts of electricity. • The project would supply energy to the Western Area Power transmission line. • Duke Energy is an energy company with headquarters in Charlotte, NC, that serves portions of the United States and Latin America.

Duke Energy is responsible for the Search Light Wind Project. Now, take a look at this:

WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton presided over a signing ceremony in which Duke Energy and China-based ENN Group joined forces to form an EcoPartnership with the city of Charlotte, N.C., and the Chinese city of Langfang in Hebei Province.

The EcoPartnership program is administered by the U.S. Department of State and the People’s Republic of China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC). It focuses on and encourages a wide range of collaborative public-private activities designed to stimulate innovation and sustainable economic development.

This EcoPartnership agreement follows a Jan. 18, 2011, announcement of a Duke Energy and ENN collaboration on the development of green cities in China and the U.S. The EcoPartnership will focus on cleaner energy generation, smart grid technologies, energy storage and energy efficiency solutions.

Duke Energy and ENN’s initial EcoPartnership projects will involve testing of solar power generation, substation and community battery storage capabilities, grid management optimization and energy efficiency initiatives.

The larger EcoPartnership collaboration will be complemented by best-practice sharing at the municipal level. Specifically, the cities of Charlotte and Langfang (which is located approximately 40 miles southeast of Beijing) will collaborate on promoting energy efficiency education and encouraging local community action. Others may join this EcoPartnership in the future, including universities, additional companies and other public entities.

David Mohler, Duke Energy’s chief technology officer, and Dr. Zhongxue Gan, vice chairman and CTO of ENN Group, signed the EcoPartnership agreement in the presence of Secretary Clinton, Assistant Secretary of State Dr. Kerri-Ann Jones and NDRC Minister Zhenhua Xie. Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx and Langfang Mayor Aimin Wang also participated in the signing.

Duke Energy

So now we have a link between Duke Energy and ENN the largest clean energy company in the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of CHINA!

But there is more! Follow the money trail, right?

Campaign donors, politicians behind Searchlight wind project

Duke Energy, Sen. Reid play major role as wind-turbine farm imposed on community

BY KYLE GILLIS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2013 | SEARCHLIGHT — The Department of the Interior may have recently approved the Searchlight Wind Project, but those who stand to benefit most from the project are politicians and well-connected campaign donors, and not the people of Searchlight.

“People from other communities told us, ‘you don’t want [wind turbines],’” said Sandy Walters, chairwoman of the Searchlight Town Advisory Board. “We tried telling that to BLM and Duke Energy, too.”

The Searchlight Wind Project was officially announced in 2008 and will be a subsidiary of Duke Energy Corporation, an active player in the renewable-energy market. The project will consist of 87 wind turbines — pared down from an originally proposed 161 — and is projected to create 15 full-time jobs and generate $18.6 million in tax revenue over the project’s lifetime, according to a Bureau of Land Management fact sheet.[

Dirty Harry is getting sappy on us:

In April 2001, then-Sen. Harry Reid, a Searchlight native, wrote a letter to the Searchlight Town Advisory Board arguing against a proposed gas fire-powered plant asserting that it would “ruin” views of Searchlight’s natural beauty. I love to come home and breath the fresh air and see the vistas from my home. This proposed power plant would forever foul the air and ruin the beautiful views of the mountains I love, not only for me, but everyone that lives in Searchlight I would hope for the residents of Searchlight and basic fairness, you would recommend against this monstrosity.

In January 2013, however, the now-Senate Majority Leader Reid responded differently to Searchlight residents who sent him more than 550 signed postcards arguing against the proposed Duke wind project.

Nevada Journal

There is much more to come soon!

pax

edit on 4/14/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well Well.

Now it's all coming together.

It's a possible wind project on the Gold Butte area.

No *Wonder* They're scrambling like jack rabbits.

Lends a whole new meaning to....

"until the cows come home"

LOL

Good find

and

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join