It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Communist Chinese ARE Responsible For the Reid/Bundy Land Deal Not Going Through!! NOT, The US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hate? Are you Chinese by any chance? The Chinese are acting like Nazis and you think we should respect them.

In fact, if I had to guess, all the thumbs up by your posts are by Chinese. Looks like their 2,000,000 spies made it here.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

kimish
Well, we do owe a large debt to China....

I don't agree with the goings on, btw

I think whoever signed the debt papers, those specific signatures, since they're all rogue and violate world wide human rights, human rights, commit war crimes, violate the constitution, and are criminals, that they alone hold that debt.

They're the only ones, no one else agreed to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

np6888

Hate? Are you Chinese by any chance? The Chinese are acting like Nazis and you think we should respect them.

In fact, if I had to guess, all the thumbs up by your posts are by Chinese. Looks like their 2,000,000 spies made it here.

I am a human being. Of French and German heritage. I consider all people on Planet Earth equal Human Beings.

Your hate slip is showing....methinks.

Des

edit on 13-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What exactly have I said that can be considered hating? I want to preserve the White race as much as everyone else's, why exactly is that hating? Respond to my arguments instead of making baseless accusations.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

kimish
Well, we do owe a large debt to China....

I owe nothing to China nor do I claim any ownership to the false national debt.
it is all a $cam

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

There is a big difference between the dislike of the politics of some people. And the race of people they are. Your dislike doesn't appear to know the difference, based on your previous posts. I find narrow minded thinking like yours to be destructive, and accomplishes nothing but furthering ignorance.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I know it sounds crazy but it really is about the turtles. The govt takes migrating turtle's very seriously. I'd love for the news to cover more of it as I don't know much about it. I do know that they do though from growing up in South Texas. They would block off large portions of the beaches.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

ezwip
I know it sounds crazy but it really is about the turtles. The govt takes migrating turtle's very seriously. I'd love for the news to cover more of it as I don't know much about it. I do know that they do though from growing up in South Texas. They would block off large portions of the beaches.

You're joking right? The preservation of the desert turtle has NOTHING to do with this. Otherwise the BLM would have at least done a report in the last 7 years, which they haven't. Truth is the whole desert is and has been overrun with the turtles, so much so that they can't release turtles back to the desert because of overpopulation isssues. I believe it has more to do with Chinese dragons and rare spotted chameleon Reid-Pigs than desert turtles.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

While you care so much about them, all they want is to dominate you. If the U.S weren't there, they would nuke Japan, then France and Germany, you can bet on that, that is, unless you follow their orders. Here's the thing about the Chinese, if you've read their comments, most of them support their government(just read some of their comments on a video called Nankin massacre, and of course, a ton of political websites), so you can't just separate their government from the citizens.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Clearly, many folks have no idea what communism is, to suggest its a communist plot to invest capital funds *facepalm*

Not that the overall premise is necessarily wrong, but seriously this kind of poor scholarship detracts from any argument put forth.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

I had a look, but I nearly died of boredom, so I came back here.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In the bigger picture I don't see this as being about food control. Mr. Bundy's ranch, and all the other ranchers in the area, wouldn't make that much of a dent in the food chain, at least on a national level. Unless some are implying it is part of a larger scheme of control, this looks like a typical landgrab by private (and Chinese business) interests. Lining pockets, greasing wheels, false pretexts, bait and switch, etc. Smells like corruption to me, but still, good ol' fashioned "business" corruption.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

pirhanna
Clearly, many folks have no idea what communism is, to suggest its a communist plot to invest capital funds *facepalm*

Not that the overall premise is necessarily wrong, but seriously this kind of poor scholarship detracts from any argument put forth.

I have a pretty good idea what communism is. If you have ever traveled to a communist country what you will find is government officials who are treated very well, and the rest of the people are poor and wonder how they are going to feed their family tomorrow. If they speak out against the government they are beat, imprisoned, and sometimes executed . I guess North Korea is an acceptable form of government? The Chinese government subsidizes businesses with the money taken from the dirt poor. The Chinese are the greatest threat to America, not some terrorist living in a cave in Pakistan. Like I said before, screw the Chinese, poor scholarship or not.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Your comments are laughable. Any technology the Chinese have was stolen directly from the West, mainly the US. They have no respect for any patent and directly compete on the free market with forgeries, fakes and dangerously marginal materials. Everything they make is cheap junk, even their fireworks, period. To say the Chinese are interested in solar energy holds truth only because they think they can turn a quick yen, not because they give a darn about the environment, they could care less.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, whoa... Some Chinese are good people. Some are bad people. Some Americans are good people. Some are bad people. The fact is, some humans are good people, some are bad, right? This is turning into one big hasty generalization.

How about we focus a little more specifically on the issue. An American senator and his family seems to have conspired with a Chinese based company, and used his political clout and bully tactics to procure land for his and this company's future financial gain using a form of forceful eminent domain.

Given Sen. Yeland Lee's situation, I wonder if the house of cards is falling apart?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
everyone is a 'nazi' to the real nazis

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
History of Chinese unpaid debt

Nobody seems to remember who owed who first. China never repaid their debt.

The story begins nearly 100 years ago, in 1913, when the government of China began issuing bonds to foreign investors and governments for infrastructure work to modernize the country. As the country fell into civil war in 1927, paying these debts became increasingly difficult and the government fell into default. Even so, in April 1938, the Nationalist government of China began to issue U.S.-dollar denominated bonds to finance the war against Japan’s brutal invasion.

Locked in a pitched battle for survival, the government issued these bonds into 1940. As part of its wartime financial aid, the U.S. government further provided a $500 million credit to China in March 1942, shipping gold there and helping to stabilize the currency. In return, it appears that the U.S. government redeemed some of these dollar-denominated bonds. But China doesn’t appear to have repaid this debt either, according to State Department records, and the declaration of the People’s Republic of China in 1949 ended decades of political, military and financial cooperation.

While successor governments are usually bound by the debts of predecessor governments, the new Communist government refused to pay any of these claims. The issue lay dormant for decades, just as the bilateral relationship did. Then, in 1979, as part of normalizing relations, Washington released government financial claims regarding the expropriation of American property and appears to have dropped the matter of the war debt entirely.

There is more at the link.

There is also the fact that they owe many countries for their economy, thanks to the governments letting businesses sending the work overseas.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

np6888

Hey np, not to sound rude, but you need to move along! As the OP of this thread, your comments are dragging this to less than a gutter level! Whatever the reason, your posts are racist and race bating! IT STOPS NOW! I am really taken aback and offended that you think it's cute to attack and entire race of people. Your problems are yours most of us have ours too, however, we do not air our dirty laundry in the middle of an intelligent debate. This is not the time or the place.

Regards,
Pax

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Some mixed views in here, I'll add this

China aren't doing anything wrong, if Chinese companies have the money to dominate
then that is the world we live in, one time over USA, Britain and many other countries
companies monopolised whole industries, now it's China us westerners hate it.

And if the story with Harry Reid is true, then he is the one with no ethics or long term planning for USA.

Corruption is everywhere, people turned a blind eye as Britain and later USA got more powerful, national pride
propaganda takes your eye off it, but corruption will have happened.
Now the boot is on the other foot, PANIC..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join