It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Princess Diana tapes exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I totally go for reason 2. I think the family would have let her carry on with her campagining and whatever else....but to go out with a Muslim and on top of everything be pregnant by one....no way!! What a disgrace it would have been.

Imagine, in this present situation with the war in Iraq, with Britain taking sides with the USA and Diana having a half Muslim son - what an awkward and uncomfortable situation for the royal family to be in!!

Originally posted by Amethyst
I believe she was killed for two reasons:

1. Land mines. She was on an anti-landmine campaign.

2. Dodi al-Fayed. She was pregnant with his child and they were going to get married--in fact, from what I read they were going to announce it within the next few days. Diana either miscarried due to her injuries or she was given an abortion. Apparently the royals were up in arms over the future King having a Muslim stepfather.

Now why did that ambulance take so long getting to the hospital? That's what I've never understood.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The first of two parts will be aired in the United States tonight on Dateline NBC at 10pm EST. Anyone plan on viewing this program or is this just old news?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
up in the air still if I will watch it -- it's opposite CSI -- pathetic huh? It does look interesting from the previews though.

jm

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
would be nice if the royal family could be got rid of, but seeing as blair is still prime minister, after lying about WMD, i dont think its likely that we can get rid of a monarchy thats been there for generations

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is anybody watching Part II -- it is on Dateline now.

Just goes to show you that having money and fame doesn't make life wonderful -- not that it is anything I have to worry about

jm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join