It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is the ATS Community Pro-Nationalist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Frith

[Thx phinubian for your kind words--good point]

Frith:

1. Sorry I haven't tediously made the connection more overtly . . . no derailing involved.

2. The globalists don't care that much about wealth any more. When ONE of their families is purportedly worth $300 TRILLION . . . the Monopoly money loses it's attractiveness.

3. They are after RAW RUTHLESS POWER--TOTAL POWER OVER THE SHEEPLE--EVEN TO THE POINT OF CONTROLLING THE SHEEPLE'S THOUGHTS. It is literally a demonic motivation.

4. NATIONALISM and borders have long been tools that they have used to their evil ends.

5. However, now that they are near the globalism's ultimate one world government goals . . . the UNIFIED GLOBE under one world government and one world religion are HIGHER PRIORITIES.

6. They have divided the world up into 10 regions . . . for administrative purposes . . . delegation of duties etc. But make NO MISTAKE . . . the borders in terms of significantly different laws and treatments of the sheeple will, for practical purposes, be obliterated.

7. Watch George Lucas' THX1138--his Master's Thesis film. That's where the sheeple are headed. In THOSE TERMS, there will be no borders.

8. The EU is another good example of no effective borders when it comes to the globalists priorities. One can now travel fairly freely . . . and still be SUBJECT TO the SAME economic priorities and treatments . . . and increasingly the same laws.

9. The borders are merely a quaint kind of archaic window dressing allowing the citizens some phoney impression that their little geographic club still matters for some mysterious reasons.

10. The wars the globalists care about most now are the WW III genocidal depopulation great war requiring 'salvation' from the fallen angel/ET critters FORCING THE WHOLE PLANET WHOLESALE into the NWO--what's left from the smoldering ruins and ashes.

11. They really no longer have any great need to make money off of nations fighting other nations. The rulers have ALL the money and ALL the power--essentially--under their manipulative control already. There's not a great need for major changes in that set-up beyond the establishment of the one world currency and the chip ID implants to be required.

12. You failed to answer . . . what causes you to disbelieve the puppet masters in their own words? Did you even read 25% of their quotes?

twoday.net...

IF YOU DISBELIEVE all those famous puppet masters in their own words . . . WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU BELIEVE from whom? Sounds like poor reality testing, to me.

You can disbelieve the massive conspiracy so well documented if you wish. IT WILL STILL GRIND IT'S MASSIVE GEARS ONWARDS TOWARD THE GOAL. Besides, the puppet masters love to laugh at those still blind to their evil deeds . . . particularly since they have begun to do so many of them so openly.

13. IN terms of their goals and the issue of national borders . . . the globalists use national borders, if they use them at all--at this point in time, toward the effective obliteration of those borders. That's just a fact.

14. We can see this in terms of the border with Mexico. The globalist machine has effectively obliterated it in any sense of protecting the USA from infiltration; drugs; terrorists; etc. And, their goal of the North Am Union is not that far off. Should be easier for them to more thoroughly erase the borders after WWIII.

15. So, in terms of your OP contentions . . . it appears you haven't been very thorough in your homework on the issues.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I see your point about the term conspiracy theorist. But if you don't agree with that appellation, then what is it that a "conspiracy theorist" should be called?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

A "conspiracy realist."

A "conspiracy historian."

A "true conspiracy researcher."

A "globalism monitor."

Again . . . I don't know that the ATS community is all that nationalistic. There's a ton of liberal folks hereon who seem to suck-up to the idea of a global tyrannical nanny state one world government quite a lot.

They decry nationalism rather frequently.

The smattering few conservatives hereon valiantly try and assert the truth over the MSM brainwashing propaganda but are frequently shouted down by a full court press dogpile by the globalist sympathesizers and shills.

I still think your definition of nationalism is not all that robust nor precise in terms of the realities involved. Perhaps you could restate it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Again . . . I don't know that the ATS community is all that nationalistic. There's a ton of liberal folks hereon who seem to suck-up to the idea of a global tyrannical nanny state one world government quite a lot.

Can you show me evidence of this, perhaps one recently authored political thread where the left or liberals rule the conversation? What one can post and prove is the massive one sidedness of ATS. The owners are conservative, the top posters are conservative and ATS is overwhelmingly conservative yet the population is not. There are few conversations here, mostly attacks as the one side star and flag there like minded posters, no wonder ATS is in decline. And it is in decline, look it up.

If your a neocon, tea party or just a extreme right wing this is a wonderful place, if your not, then most likely your not here much.

Whats funny is I'm a pro gun nut and view my self a moderate yet here I'm branded a liberal and almost never feel welcomed here, I'm treated like I'm a enemy because I chose to take the opposing views side, because some one has to do it... may as well goto fox news because fair and balanced is about as fruity as deny ignorance. I feel just like the republican party that ats marginalizes women, minorities, immigrants and anyone who isn't right wing, or anyone that doesn't drink the rights kool aid.

You have successfully run off a huge amount of great posters...posters you have shared success with, but they are gone now. What you preach now caters to your base too bad that base won't give you success in the future, not like you once had.

I have heard the argument that under bush there was more liberal posters here and now under obama we have more right wing posters here......

Whatever! according to alexa your 96 points down on your global rank. When will the one sided ness affect your bottom line and what will you do about it?

Fox news, rush, hannity, drudge and ats are all one in the same group.

What bothers me the most is the decline of the breaking news at one time ATS was my main news source it was the best and fastest news outlet on the net.... The hotel terror attack in Moscow years ago ATS had 5 pages of discussion before cnn or fox even broke the story but thats all changed and its a lesser site because of it.

I play a game called darkorbit...I found this game here on ats, it was in a add and I have played it since 2008 and its now in decline as well, but they have launched a reload and are attempting to bring people to play...I see they are doing something to bring people there...but I don't see much happening here. The Jesse Ventura thing was awesome and kudos for ATS for that but reality is ats has not gotten along with most people in the conspiracy world and many conspiracy authors and speaker don't have kind words for the largest conspiracy forum on the net.

Enjoy the title while you still have it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

You seem to be the only one that's gotten my point so far, the idea that these countries are just puppets on a string. To give people the benefit of the doubt, I think that there may be a legitimate fear in seeming to speak out against a country.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Exactly. It's all a game...a wonderful dance.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

That's a good point. I, for example, feel a lot of pride in being Guatemalan-American. But it's pride in the culture over there, not the government. The government is filthily corrupt.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I actually like that page that you linked to. I bookmarked it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Phinubian stated my point about nationalism exactly. I recommend looking at his/her first post on this thread, and then my response to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I do feel like more people tend to link to Fox News than, say, MSNBC. You make a really good point.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Naw. I've been here a long time.

The first several years I was relentlessly and viciously attacked by dogpile after dogpile of liberals etc.

Then finally . . . FINALLY . . . the civility meme and rules began to take more effect for even the few conservatives and Christians that dared to rear our heads hereon--and the attacks became at least moare in keeping with the T&C.

Thankfully, our perspective does get more pages per thousand users of air time than used to be the case.

However, I still don't see this place as anything close to a conservative stronghold.

It seems to me that a huge chunk of liberals scream bloody murder about conservatives having too much influence WHEN the conservatives merely take their fitting and proportional place in standing up for what they believe.

But . . . naw, I don't plan to bother researching through the threads for examples that you asked for. I don't think that would be a good use of time. Whenever I've done such research, it has NEVER influenced those demanding it a gnat's fart's worth.

You are likely as well able to screen say the first 100 thread titles in the political forums as I am, anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I've found phinubian's posts well worth reading. But I'm not clear on which one you're referring to.

It may be that there's less difference between our views than the semantics might seem to indicate.

Let me see if I can be briefer.

1. I don't think ATS is overwhelmingly pro-nationalist in even the traditional sense.

2. I do believe there's a rather small [percentage-wise] collection of conservatives and libertarians hereon who wish to preserve the best of what the Founding Fathers valued and tried to establish for the long term.

3. Said collection of conservatives and libertarians are HOSTILE to globalism and the globalists' efforts to FUNCTIONALLY remove/weaken national boundaries; national cultures; national values; national memes; national distinctives etc.

4. imho, We see the globalists rush toward genocidal reduction of the global population to 200 million as beyond horrific evil and demonized from hell.

5. imho, We see even the homogenization of the global populace that's already taken effect via the propagandizing successes with music, movies, news media, computer games etc. to be a horrific brainwashing strategy far too successful.

6. imho, We believe that the globalists are literally hell-bound determined to water down nationalist priorities and values to meaningless shallowness if not obliteration entirely.

7. imho, We are in support of enhancement, preservation, protection, propagation of the values of our respective geographical entities--whether on the neighborhood, city, town, county, State or national levels of geographical boundaries--particularly AGAINST globalist obliteration of same functionally or overtly.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Speculation

Do you have any real proof of this outside of any college curriculum or what you have been told ? what I am saying is that I studied the same things but then of course you have to get off that hum drum beaten path of lies , of course you won't hear the freemasonry part you interjected, but you need to study that history and the allegiance of that organization and how it falls under the hierarchy of the order of the garter and also subordinate to the English lodge, which we know that this means that if those individuals are sworn to secrecy and follow any order given that means they serve 2 or 3 masters, those being....God or as in freemasonry (pick any you wish to worship) , The queen and then the United States interest.

So right there off the bat, there is a ball of irony and half truth, which of the ones were the founders really true to ? I will never knock the good causes of the Freemasons, however, I urge more people to read a do their investigation using the oldest possible sources when you need to understand the function of any organization, I have a library of over 350 books on freemasonry many written well before the early 1900's written for every degree and by the top authors and I read and compare to what I hear , I also studied the Mithraic Mysteries and it is unfortunate that many people today that claim membership in these occult organizations or at the bottom have been paying their dues and learning geometry and how to be better men go to their grave not knowing one thing about the big picture, there are many today that know nothing about what is in some of those early books, I have even asked some if they even know what the Kabbala is and they do not know yet they are in Freemasonry, I am not talking internet conspiracies either or youtube even though there is some valid information , but the problem that we know that the goals of Weishaupt were very real and the Illuminati is not a fictional entity , we also know his goal was to infiltrate that very organization and also the church , we know that many organizations foundations start out with possibly good intentions, but then end up completely opposite of those principles.
edit on 13-4-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

lol

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
how do the ETs see us? as Earthlings or as Americans? people are stuck on the idea that some idea of American pie must be preserved and EVERYONE is out to get em...the funny thing is there is no America...you still believe you can fight against the gov't? oh yeah, the gov't lies, cheats and steals but it has since the industrial age...the time of the founding fathers is dead...matter of fact the founding fathers were liberal elitist if you really took the time to research them...Thomas Jefferson was a closet atheist ...Ben Franklin was most likely ET...

American nationalism is all an illusion.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I stand by the Constitution of THESE United States.

Call me what you will

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Because international globalism will destroy jobs and extract wealth from America. Since we were on top we will have to meet in the middle to the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

But do you think that these various countries are owned and operated by the NWO elite? I think that if you go to the very top of any country, I don't think that they are exactly opposing the elite that is marching us towards a NWO.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

Americas wealth is on paper and held by few. matter of fact global wealth is held by few.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

At this point, I do believe that certainly all the developed countries are effectively controlled by the globalist NWO elite. And . . . all the bigger moderately developed countries. . . . and all the major industries and institutions in virtually all the rest of the countries.

I think they have about wrapped up the control issue of all the nation states.

And, they have already mushed them more or less together under a tightening IMF etc. economic control noose. . . . as well as an international trade agreement noose . . . /straight jacket.

I think the control issues vis a vis the globalists and the world's nation states is all over but the shouting . . . and the making it even more brazenly overtly demonstrated. It's there . . . regardless of how much of it is slightly to somewhat to mostly under the table or disguised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join