It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

​Tsunami warning issued following 8.3 earthquake near Solomon Islands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

your right same name different island,, ill try to do better. my bad.
i assumed well.
made a mistake.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Bob, Here is a screen capture, the Soloman Islands are to the left, the webcam is not on or near the Soloman Islands, Sorry bud.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Obsidian303

hopefully u can see that both Islands are called,, san cristibal,,,,,
where i made my mistake was there is a san cristibal near Eucuador as well.

gee i feel like Capt. KIDD when he said "go get my stuff on Cristibal Island" lol

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

After those ones in Chile recently I was thinking 'New Zealand' was next... I was close.

Those 'plates' have certainly been shaking, these last few years!

Maybe the 'dying' sealife is trying to tell us something

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

SonoftheSun

The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake, initially estimated at a magnitude 8.3, occurred at a depth of about 10 kilometers (6 miles).

www.cnn.com...

I'm really borderline ignorant when it comes to earthquakes but is it just me or have many of the latest big earthquakes been as shallow as this one, in the same 6 miles ranges of depth?

EQs created using the HAARP device are typically at a depth of 10km/6mi. Its not a coincidence. The machine is calibrated for shallow quakes/maximum effect.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
New quakes in solomons just in the past 1-2 hours....

coming on the heels of the blood moon on the 15th.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Urantia1111

SonoftheSun

The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake, initially estimated at a magnitude 8.3, occurred at a depth of about 10 kilometers (6 miles).

www.cnn.com...

I'm really borderline ignorant when it comes to earthquakes but is it just me or have many of the latest big earthquakes been as shallow as this one, in the same 6 miles ranges of depth?

EQs created using the HAARP device are typically at a depth of 10km/6mi. Its not a coincidence. The machine is calibrated for shallow quakes/maximum effect.

Hi Urantia,

Thanks for the reply.

With all due respect, I do not believe HAARP has anything to do with the shallow earthquakes but I could perhaps change my mind if you could supply links for the claim. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Urantia1111

SonoftheSun

www.cnn.com...

your tin hat hair is showing. HAARP studies electromagnetic forces around the planet. I just love when people say stuff like they cause earthquakes. Just who is being led astray here?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

drphilxr
New quakes in solomons just in the past 1-2 hours....

coming on the heels of the blood moon on the 15th.

Doesn't the phrase coming on the heels of mean coming after? The heel being on the back of the foot? Why yes it does. If I say I ran away but my persuer was on my heels would that person be behind me or in front of me?
The blood moon is the effect of the earths shadow on the moon. Sun behind earth in the middle moon in front
Sun blocked from shining on the moon by the earth makes a shadow of earth on the moon. No hocus pocus nonsense. How would a shadow cause an earthquake? This sounds like middle ages superstitions kind of thinking. When they still considered magnetism magic.
edit on PMu30u0441603302014-04-14T12:03:58-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join