posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
These men and women are standing for exactly what our founding fathers intended. They are standing between tyranny and freedom. I would be there right
now in a heartbeat but have no way to get there.
They are the embodiment of the American Spirit, a thing seemingly very rare now.
Ive read the revolutionary war was fought by only 3% of the population in some form or another. The remaining 97% were either on the side of the
oppressors, too scared to take a side, or indifferent.
Imagine if just 1% of the current population were to be willing to die for freedom. Thats 3,500,000 armed individuals who the government would be
fighting, and if they actually treated them as "enemies" and engaged them with the military, Id be willing to bet they would get another 100,000,000
enemies on their asses real quick together with plenty of mutinies in the military.