It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Eclipse April 15, 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BGTM90

Excellent! Thank you so much. I wish the weather had cooperated.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom
Hopefully it will only be a spectacular view, and not a litteral blood letting

"They note that since the Jewish Calendar is lunar, one sixth of all eclipses will occur during Passover or Tabernacles. Furthermore, there have been 62 tetrads since the first century AD and that eight of them have coincided with both the feasts. Thus, the event is not as unique as Hagee and Biltz imply. Additionally, three of the four eclipses in the tetrad will not even be visible in biblical homeland of Israel, casting further doubt on Hagee and Biltz's interpretation"
en.wikipedia.org...

Article on the guys that coined the term around 2008
Before then, they were just called lunar eclipses
Also a list of dates that they were tetrad and fell on Jewish festivals, from same link
"162-163 A.D.
795-796 A.D.
842-843 A.D.
860-861 A.D.
1493-1494 A.D.
1949-1950 A.D.
1967-1968 A.D.
2014-2015 A.D. "

nice informative reply, thanks

Now, researcher, how many of those historic tetrads were commenced during the Chinese (Magi from the East) Year of the Horse?
what's unique of this tetrad is that 2014 is the Chinese Year-of-the-Horse, root: wood...now if this has any significance or not is the question
I myself have a notion that this particular tetrad beginning in 2014 is the forewarned releasing of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse...
So, perhaps the Hagee/Blitz's narrative should not be completely gruffawed...but given time to unfold
(re: a period of development, say 42 months from April 15, 2014 ~ or 42 months from Sept. 2015 ~the closing bloodMoon of this tetrad~)

many will fall-away & there will be scoffers in those days (paraphrased)

I don't follow Hagee or that raft full of opportunists in the present pop-culture religion...
but this particular tetrad might well be the 'sign' that the Birth-Pangs have begun & the Beginning-of-Sorrows will follow in 3 1/2 years with the Revealing of the AC & FP anytime after the 2014-2015 tetrad & 2018-2019 window of 3 1/2 years after the 4 horseman tetrad of today

food for thought, thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

That's a beautiful pic of the eclipse. The moon and mars looked spectacular together last night, both the pretty peachy color.

reply to post by BGTM90

This is why I love ATS! Those are beautiful

edit on 15-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: add reply

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In case anyone missed it, here's a quick time lapse video of the lunar eclipse

The WP has a few of pics of the lunar eclipse.

A lunar eclipse over Southern California turns into a red moon on April 15. (Frederic J. Brown/AFP/Getty Images)

A total lunar eclipse took over the night sky early Tuesday. Stargazers were treated to the "blood moon" as it moved into the Earth's shadow. Today’s eclipse is the first of four lunar eclipses coming between 2014 and 2015. Here are some of this morning’s best pictures:

Under a Blood Red Sky
edit on 15-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: add another link

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The eclipse last night was beautiful. Some ATS members for some really nice pictures last night/this morning.

Can't wait for the next eclipse

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join