It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails have been placed in our video games.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
On a really cold winters day... when I breath I make chemtrails ?

Is there something wrong with me?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Trollsmustdie
Awesome Chemtrail footage up close from a Fed ex crew.

What's with the red Chemtrails?

Chemtrails up close

Haven't we "been here, done this" video with you already? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do it again? Same questions get the same answers and they're in that thread I just linked.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No joke, Chemtrailing proof.

Good watch for a Sunday

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ODarkThirty

GTA are always doing things like this LOL there is tones of illuminate puns, puzzles and even crazy conspiracy theory websites on the in game internet these things on the game are called "easter egg's" rockstar are really ace for doing this stuff, their just having a laugh... snf

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

Videos made by idiots aren't proof of anything other than the makers stupidity.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Good watch for a Sunday

These make for a better Sunday...

Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Videos made by idiots aren't proof of anything other than the makers stupidity.

All you have to see is the name on the second video and it explains itself.

Rev.Michelle Hopkins and her blood chemtrails...a classic.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

No joke, Chemtrailing proof.

You are trying to " Fire ya Guns" on this one aren't you?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You all sound extremely unobservant and ill-informed, Anyone who has paid attention to the sky in the last 20 years knows what a contrail is and what a chemtrail is. I distinctly remember a time when we didn't have them and remember my first time seing one. A contrail is thin and short and dissipates after a few seconds to a minute leaving the sky remaining blue, a chemtrail is a thick long trail that spans across the length of the sky or stops and starts but remains, it then expands over the next 10+ hours forming into a milky white haze, if done in excess which is every #ing day basically coating the entire sky which would have otherwise been a clear blue sky.

Please guys don't be stupid, use your brain, use your memory, do a little research and stop waiting for the government to feed you #. I know what a natural sky looks like and that's not it. I also know what a contrail is and that's not it and don't even start on persistent contrails. I have seen two planes fly close together one with an actual contrail that dissipates after a minute or two and the other spitting out a thick long chemtrail that spans across the sky to later expand into a haze over the entire day, There are plenty of credible scientists and people of note bringing awareness to this subject but unfortunately people need the government to spell everything out for them, which won't happen as the US government and military are the culprits.
Testing has and is being done on public water, soil and air which is returning extremely high results of Aluminum, Strontium, Barium, Mercury and list of other lovely things as a direct result of the chemtrail spraying. People are having their hair and blood samples tested for these and are returning the same results.

Not every chemtrail ladden sky results in a storm front so your argument is invalid.

The fact that chemtrails and HAARP patterns are now showing up in video games is absolutely disgusting, conditioning at it's finest, the saddest part is all of these new generations don't know any better, they have no idea what an untouched sky looks like and the only excuse for people to be ignorant to the fact is that they haven't done the research, don't care to know, are too scared to know or have been brainwashed and conditioned so badly that they don't even know how to think for themselves. It's impossible for a smart sane person to do the research and come to the conclusion that they don't exist. Stop feeding into government and media propaganda.

What do they say? Ignorance is bliss
edit on 17-7-2016 by Sav2410 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sav2410
You all sound extremely unobservant and ill-informed, Anyone who has paid attention to the sky in the last 20 years knows what a contrail is and what a chemtrail is. I distinctly remember a time when we didn't have them and remember my first time seing one.

If we could actually measure 'extremely unobservant and ill-informed' on a scale of 1 to 10,you'd get a score of about 20.Persistent contrails HAVE been observed for the best part of 100 years now.The first ones were in 1919,the first year aircraft were capable of flying high enough to actually make any sort of contrail.
Being able to look up at a formation of ice crystals 7 or 8 miles above your head and being able to tell it's exact chemical composition is about as possible as being able to accurately tell what a random stranger will have for his lunch that day based on the colour of his shirt.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

There will be no telling some

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Imagewerx

There will be no telling some

And you are there in that mysterious group 'some'.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You all sound extremely unobservant and ill-informed, Anyone who has paid attention to the sky in the last 20 years knows what a contrail is and what a chemtrail is. I distinctly remember a time when we didn't have them and remember my first time seing one. A contrail is thin and short and dissipates after a few seconds to a minute leaving the sky remaining blue, a chemtrail is a thick long trail that spans across the length of the sky or stops and starts but remains, it then expands over the next 10+ hours forming into a milky white haze, if done in excess which is every #ing day basically coating the entire sky which would have otherwise been a clear blue sky.

Please guys don't be stupid, use your brain, use your memory, do a little research and stop waiting for the government to feed you #. I know what a natural sky looks like and that's not it. I also know what a contrail is and that's not it and don't even start on persistent contrails. I have seen two planes fly close together one with an actual contrail that dissipates after a minute or two and the other spitting out a thick long chemtrail that spans across the sky to later expand into a haze over the entire day, There are plenty of credible scientists and people of note bringing awareness to this subject but unfortunately people need the government to spell everything out for them, which won't happen as the US government and military are the culprits.
Testing has and is being done on public water, soil and air which is returning extremely high results of Aluminum, Strontium, Barium, Mercury and list of other lovely things as a direct result of the chemtrail spraying. People are having their hair and blood samples tested for these and are returning the same results.

Not every chemtrail ladden sky results in a storm front so your argument is invalid.

The fact that chemtrails and HAARP patterns are now showing up in video games is absolutely disgusting, conditioning at it's finest, the saddest part is all of these new generations don't know any better, they have no idea what an untouched sky looks like and the only excuse for people to be ignorant to the fact is that they haven't done the research, don't care to know, are too scared to know or have been brainwashed and conditioned so badly that they don't even know how to think for themselves. It's impossible for a smart sane person to do the research and come to the conclusion that they don't exist. Stop feeding into government and media propaganda.

What do they say? Ignorance is bliss

I'd be interested to know, if I were to provide links to explain a few of your fears, would you look at them?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What do you think...as they may look at them will they understand them is the bigger question here.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'd be interested to know, if I were to provide links to explain a few of your fears, would you look at them?

network,

let me use the words of the person you are replying to

Please guys don't be stupid, use your brain

Do you really need to ask if they would look at the links?

the second last sentence in their post that you quoted is what they would say it is if by any chance they did look, government and media propaganda.

This poster has pretty much summed it summed it up that all you need to look up, its the first sentence of their post that you quoted.

You cant fight that logic.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sav2410

Let's see here first can you explain how you know chemtrails are real?

If you can answer that then we can go forward with the next question...

Can you provide anything that backs the claim they exist...such as a test of a chemtrail in the sky after it has been supposedly sprayed?

Now I will let you dwell on those two for now...if you can answer those we will move on to the next one's, but first let us see your answers for these as they are the main two questions that cannot be answered by those who believe this BS of chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

HAARP the chemtrail believers boogeyman...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ODarkThirty

Chemtrails are in our video games.

You had better play it safe and wear a gas mask when you play, then, because I can assure you that the chemtrails in video games are every bit as dangerous as the ones in the sky!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Okay, so you are unobservant and ill-informed, since you dont know the difference between a contrail and a contrail.

Whereas chemtrails - if they exist - are not visible for obvious reasons (you can only see them if they form dihydrogen monoxide crystals and if they form dihydrogen monoxide crystals then they cannot be chemtrails. Unless you think chemtrails are made of frozen water
)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

First things first. Let's start with the basics for an uneducated idiot like me.

Why do contrails dissipate quickly? What stops them persisting and spreading, thus proving they are chemtrails?

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join