It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM pulling out...its over

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Maybe so but I still don't trust them to pull back and stay back. Didn't see a link in the OP.

BLM ends Bundy cattle roundup, citing safety issues

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WOW.

I didnt expect that, does some one some where actually have a shred of decency and actual truth/honor in the government.

Which ever agency is in charge? LOL who even knows any more?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Goteborg
I haven't seen anything in print yet but I just heard an ABC news report on the radio say that the reason this is over is because Bundy paid his grazing fees.

If he did, which I doubt, it was paid to the State of Nevada. Not the feds.

I think this is face saving reports for the BLM. I can't find anything to support it.

We'll see how this story pans out. Hell, maybe good old Harry Reid paid his fees for him LOL!

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How much stuff did they bring in that it will take a couple days to pack up?

I agree with you, that means they need a couple days for interest to quell (hence the announcement) before they take their next steps.

There are a bunch of ways the government has of "taking out" resistors like Harry. If one way doesn't work another will. They just subpoena him forever in court on "trumped up" charges until he is forced to sell his property to pay for court costs, case closed. Meanwhile we forget about it and he drifts into posterity.

Oy yah, remember Harry? He lost.

So do we all.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That's a scary thought

It's totally the first thing I'd be thinking if I saw a bunch of guys who had been beating on my doorstep for days start moving back.

Forces don't just pack up and leave once they start something like this. Especially not a force as arrogant and violent as the federal government.

So many times even in just my short life a situation could have come to a safe and calm conclusion but instead resulted in hellfire and death just so the government wouldnt have to say "oops, my bad." They'd rather burn everything to the ground than come off looking weak.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Poor man will probably have a heart attack next week (once all his supporters leave). Unless the pressure gets to be too much for him and he does something irrational before then.........

NEVER trust them. NEVER give them your back.

I feel sorry for the old guy actually.

link   

I bet this new announcement has something to do with it being the weekend, and a boat load of people in support of Bundy were flooding in.
reply to post by Destinyone

That is a good point, Weekend warriors and just us common folk (or uncommon folk) that want to get a first hand look.

oh btw... I asked the mods to close my thread when I saw you posted as well but was too late. they act fast sometimes lol

+1 more 
link   

Clark County Sheriff Douglas C. Gillespie just announced that the Bureau of Land Management will cease their persecution of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy. He also stated that the land will remain public land. Stay tuned for updates and live coverage.

Source

Interesting!!! BLM will CEASE PERSECUTION AND THE LAND WILL REMAIN PUBLIC!!!

Hat's off to all whom stood up and supported a fellow American!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For the government to take the moral high ground and worry about people is way out of character and seems more like misdirection then actual common sense and reasoning.

I wish we could think that this is over but I have lost hope long ago for anything good to come from this country when it involves the government.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nope...your thread was first. That's the way it should be. You made a good thread, let's fill it with the breaking news...

Des

edit on 12-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I didnt expect that, does some one some where actually have a shred of decency and actual truth/honor in the government.

Oh don't get carried away now!

link   
Live stream from AJ's page

Live Stream on Infowars

link   
Cliven Bundy & We the People Prevail!
Read more at joeforamerica.com...
joeforamerica.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree with you, I was just pointing out what the ABC report on WJR 760 said. I don't believe it either but I was curious what face-saving story they were going to go with.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Bassago
Live stream from AJ's page

Live Stream on Infowars

reply to post by Bassago

oh boy that guy seriously needs to stop singing...my ears are bleeding lmao
one verse of the spangled banner is enough- he's at least 4 verses in, and I think he's just making up lyrics now
edit on 12-4-2014 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i wonder if obama,and holder, called clinton and see no reno and asked for advice on this.
and that's why they stopped. to many people don't like the way government is being done right now and there advise was not to push it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

This will turn into the "he said, she said" game before it's all over. With the BLM firing the first round.

WE the People, have shown we can use the resources at our fingertips, if we can't go in person. We made a mighty shout...it has been heard.

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Can't believe that I'm even thinking this, the Feds, if they were smart, would just pack up and go home. The rancher can be picked up for obstruction and a half dozen trumped up charges quietly anytime as he is going into the grocery store, bank, church ect ect.

With him in jail, and perhaps his son, they can probably go back and do pretty much what they want without the drama.

If they were smart, LOL ROTFLMAO hahaha. Well maybe, thinking about it, no not.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok so now we just gotta do this every time...eventually the government will start listening to us....maybe

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

w8tn4it
Chalk one up for the little people! This is the way to make a stand, with the aid of militia, and many strong patriots. We the people will not be pushed around. Godamned crooked pols. Congrats to Mr. Bundy, just watch out for them drones.

Mr. Bundy is not a "little person" he is in fact worth millions and actually owes the government $1,000,000. Chalk this up the the %1 convincing some to support their rape and pillaging of our tax dollars and resources while thinking they are supporting the little people and usually complaining about welfare states. If this isn't welfare, what is? Pay up or get his cows off the land I say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join