It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites and their Allies/Enemies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sometimes it confuses me when multiple globalist institutions conflict with one another. I was reading up on the global elite a bit more on wikipedia when I noticed this news article from July 2012.

www.theguardian.com...

A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network.

Leaders of G20 countries have repeatedly pledged to close down tax havens since the financial crisis of 2008, when the secrecy shrouding parts of the banking system was widely seen as exacerbating instability. But many countries still refuse to make details of individuals' financial worth available to the tax authorities in their home countries as a matter of course. Tax Justice Network would like to see this kind of exchange of information become standard practice, to prevent rich individuals playing off one jurisdiction against another.

Now, do you think the reason the G20 hasn't gotten around to closing down these tax havens is because they are being bankrolled to keep their mouths shut? Or is it just because they are ineffective? Don't consider the elite a threat? News articles like these, something in common with every NWO conspiracy theory since the modern age, about ultra-wealthy elites hijacking loopholes in the global economy should be TOP HEADLINES. HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS?

Need help! Srs. WTF is wrong with people. Did a bit more research to see if there were any recent developments on the "ultra wealthy elite tax havens". Nothing from the past year, but this is weird;

www.rawstory.com...

“One of the issues that I have been preaching about around the world is collecting taxes in an equitable manner, especially from the elites in every country,” Clinton told a glittering New York conference.

Winning some laughter at the forum on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly, she insisted: “You know I’m out of American politics, but it is a fact that around the world the elites of every country are making money.”

Maybe we're just being paranoid by thinking all of the leaders of the most powerful nations of the world are our enemy? Maybe Democrats like Obama and Clinton really want to diminish the power and influence of the global elite? But then again, maybe I'm just being naive. Either is equally possible and I'm open to either end result. Need some second (third, fourth, fifth, etc) opinions to help with this, I've been thinking about this a lot. Ultimately I don't support this system at all, but maybe there's some people out there that believe in it and generally are good people that just want the best for everyone and aren't psychopathic megalomaniacs? (Doesn't change the fact they're still brainwashed.)
edit on 12-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Money has been a narcotic of sorts to many people for different reasons .The internet has been educating us to the subtitles of how most of the money changers have been working behind the scenes in the off shore banking places .CBC has covered some of this story in past reports but I haven't seen anything as of late .I have been hoping that they were going to go through the many accounts that were given to them on the hard drives . It could be that there is a much bigger investigation going on and they don't want to tip their hat that they have been quiet about .

I know that one of the reporters is very smart and usually quite through in their reports so I guess we will have to wait and see .....One reason as to why not now might be to be able to get in place some essential functions for countries to be able to survive .Once it's in place they don't have to worry about anyone being to big to fail ,who up until now has been the elite . ETA here listen and try and understand where you might be more comfortable to look at what is going on www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

News articles like these, something in common with every NWO conspiracy theory since the modern age, about ultra-wealthy elites hijacking loopholes in the global economy should be TOP HEADLINES. HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS?

Because there is no conflict of interest between the media, politicians, mega corporations and high finance. The sign of that is how things are covered.

Bernie Maddof "swindles" 50 billion and he's tried and sentenced, bang, done.

Huge Banks and Corporations are (ahem) "bailed out" and its business as usual.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Davian

News articles like these, something in common with every NWO conspiracy theory since the modern age, about ultra-wealthy elites hijacking loopholes in the global economy should be TOP HEADLINES. HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS?

Because there is no conflict of interest between the media, politicians, mega corporations and high finance. The sign of that is how things are covered.

Bernie Maddof "swindles" 50 billion and he's tried and sentenced, bang, done.

Huge Banks and Corporations are (ahem) "bailed out" and its business as usual.

Its so simple though, even the most simple-minded person could figure this out. It just needs to be more "out there" as far as accessibility goes. I mean, surely someone is going to get pissed off at this eventually, right? Humans are territorial creatures, the existence of countries proves it. Eventually, someone, sooner or later, is going to get into a position of power, or already be in one, and surely, is going to say, "I'm tired of how this world is run. I'm tired of these imperialistic institutions preying upon my fellow countrymen and human beings. I'm tired of it. I'm ending it." And he's going to expose this. It's already so obvious what they are doing. When a large group of people see it, they're going to flip #, an entire first world nation or group of first world nations are going to start a trend (large groups of people here in the States are already doing it, the German government, the French government, elements in Brussels of the EU, etc), and its going to spread like wildfire. That's how ideas are. The fact that the G-20, as recently as 2012, addressed this threat, leads me to believe our time is coming. They can't get away with something this big for much longer in this day and age of instantaneous global communication, civil unrest and networking.

Its impossible.

I thoroughly believe though, that this system is not inherently evil, and can be used for good. Right now it is being used for evil, but eventually, through the people bearing witness to this atrocity, they will become that conflict of interest, between those in the media, international relations, mega corporations and high finance that actually do care, and are just brainwashed, and those that are genuinely using those things for their own selfish gain. Its going to be WWIII, not amongst nations, but amongst institutions in first world nations. These globalist institutions have their own guns for hire (Interpol, UN Peacekeepers/Police, Academi, NATO, etc), that they'll turn on defiant, economically and militarily powerful first world nations that rise up against them. I believe within the next decade we'll see a global confrontation the likes of which we've never seen and are ill-prepared for, waged by the powers that be against the people of Earth.
edit on 12-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Propaganda is a powerful tool. Most people don't have the time to investigate any further than some morning news broadcast during their cup of coffee. That and when people come home for dinner is where the main stream applies its heaviest spin.

They are also sure to confuse people with differing terms that actually represent the same thing.

In fact, the world over people are fed up and revolting against their governments. Look at whats happening in the EU in Spain Greece and Italy, for instance. The same thing as here in the states. Only over there they call it "Austerity Measures".

See how they do that? Most people go, huh, whats austerity?

It won't work forever. This global rule crap is crap.

Keep shining light into dark places, its all thats required. With the internet the pen is truly mightier than the sword.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Personally and from experience, this is controlled opposition. Governments are told to behave a certain way and implement laws that have loopholes that can be circumvented later. It gives the appearance that something positive is happening for the people when it is actually the other way around.

If this wasn't the case, why would there be so many lobbyists and why would a grass roots organization like the Tea Party who have taken large donations from the Koch Brothers. I mean seriously, are we meant to believe that the Koch Brothers have turned into some kind of altruistic pair of rebels?

All the old tricks still apply, extend your enemy financially or make them need more money by growing to fast and then buy their mortgage or give them a loan. Now your enemy is beholding to you and under your thumb. If you have control of the financial system and/or are printing the money it is very easy to buy and sell your enemies and control them for your own benefit. If that doesn't work, there is always discrediting through sex crimes which is used often it appears. If that fails, there always the jackals/contractors.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Many of laws affecting businesses and taxes have been put in place to make it much harder for normal people to make a lot of money out of barely nothing. We have to bare with regulations over regulations while corporations have tax breaks since we the commons should shut up and be happy they give us jobs and make us believe that this money will magically trickle down.

It's totally ridiculous to be governed by psychopaths that value profit and power over the advancement of human civilization.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is a clue as to the sort of elites the OP is talking about

Deceased Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi had “secretly salted away more than $200 billion in bank accounts, real estate and corporate investments around the world before he was killed.” The story was repeated around the world, with various news sites reporting that Gadhafi died richer than the three richest people on the planet – Carlos Slim, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett – combined.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
To add ...

In order to prevent corruption and conflicts of interest within government, many major countries around the world require that their highest level leaders release annual reports disclosing their most recent income, tax returns, salary and personal net worth. For example, Barack Obama's, tax return last year showed that he and Michelle grossed $608,611 for the calendar year 2012 (his

These major country's in which these laws only exist are mainly western countries

Place like Africa, Russia, China, the Middle East, South America these laws do not exist so corruption is on a far grander and larger scale, generally the poorer the country the richer the elites are

President, Vladimir Putin. Last April, Putin revealed both his salary and estimated net worth. Unfortunately something just didn't add up. Putin's disclosure portrayed the controversial leader as a humble man of the people with very meager, practically non-existent, income and assets. This portrayal did not sit well with many experts of Russian government and politics. These experts agree that, without question, Putin has used his last decade of absolute power and wholehearted corruption to stash away a vast personal fortune estimated at more than $70 billion. A fortune that simply does not jibe with the humble, man-of-the-people, portrait Putin paints of himself.

They're all at it

Bashar al-Assad has amassed fortune of up to £950m, analysts estimate Syrian president's assets are thought to be held in Russia, Hong Kong and offshore tax havens to spread risk of seizure

In peacetime, the Assads and their close friends owned around 60% to 70% of the country's assets, from land and factories to energy plants and licences to sell foreign goods. But Assad would find it difficult to liquidate such assets in the event of his regime's collapse.

Chinese government officials seem to be the richest and most corrupt of them all, with the largest inequality anywhere in the world

edit on 12-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here is a clue as to the sort of elites the OP is talking about

Well, it would appear our government are hypocrites then.

The Government Listens To Lobbyists And The Wealthy, Not You And Me

Te sting Theories of American Politics:
Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens

To add ...

These major country's in which these laws only exist are mainly western countries

Place like Africa, Russia, China, the Middle East, South America these laws do not exist so corruption is on a far grander and larger scale, generally the poorer the country the richer the elites are

Actually, no.
And yes, I'm repeating myself, to make sure you understand the reality of the situation, not your skewed, bias-ridden perversion of it.

The Government Listens To Lobbyists And The Wealthy, Not You And Me

They're all at it

Putin also pretty much declared war on conspiracy theorists, defending the US government's official story for 9/11. So who are you going to trust? The answer is yourself, do your own research.

9/11 inside job “impossible to conceal,” says Vladimir Putin

Just in case you try to slander RT as a biased source against anything other than the global establishment of national heads of state once again sometime in the future, this will be here...

Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack!

Chinese government officials seem to be the richest and most corrupt of them all, with the largest inequality anywhere in the world

edit on 12-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

Yup, and the UN has given China more awards for human rights than any other country on Earth. Screwed up ain't it?

China elected to UN Human Rights Council
edit on 13-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The authors of your article bemoan the fact that the offshore wealth wasn't being put to work in the countries they came from, or properly seized and disposed of according the wisdom of our all beneficent governments.

Why not ask a different question? Why are our tax rates so high, that we go to such extraordinary measures to keep the tax man at bay? Why not lower taxes to the point that no one even worry's about it? Frankly there was a time when we didn't even have an income tax and we did just fine using tariffs and fees.

If you eliminated income taxes, especially corporate income taxes in the US you would have an immediate huge economic boom and much higher employment as all that money rushed back into the US. It's just unfortunate that the Marxist rhetoric and brainwashing has infected so many Americans that they can no longer see the value of liberty.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

SevenThunders
The authors of your article bemoan the fact that the offshore wealth wasn't being put to work in the countries they came from, or properly seized and disposed of according the wisdom of our all beneficent governments.

Why not ask a different question? Why are our tax rates so high, that we go to such extraordinary measures to keep the tax man at bay? Why not lower taxes to the point that no one even worry's about it? Frankly there was a time when we didn't even have an income tax and we did just fine using tariffs and fees.

If you eliminated income taxes, especially corporate income taxes in the US you would have an immediate huge economic boom and much higher employment as all that money rushed back into the US. It's just unfortunate that the Marxist rhetoric and brainwashing has infected so many Americans that they can no longer see the value of liberty.

Taxes are indeed high and if the government never taxed anyone they'd still have the money to operate... common sense (or at least it should be). What irks me though is that every American citizen would get thousands of dollars back, and nobody would be homeless or in poverty. But it still pisses me off that we, the commoners, have to suffer while the Elite get to sit in lavish hotels and have fancy meals and avoid taxes, if we suffer they should suffer with us, it's not right, and it's evil. I can see where you're coming from however.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I could do without land tax too. Land tax is slavery! I can't stay where I'm at right now if I don't pay my land tax. Land tax forces every soul to work. I've never minded working but I'd like to at least be able to get ahead.

I just got another ," well auction your house off letter from the court house if you don't pay such and such by such and such date".

I owe land tax on top of tax now plus late fees.

And you know what? I'm doing everything I can do to survive and keep food on the table for the wife and kids, used tires on the vehicles and hopefully keep one of the 2 vehicles running.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Davian

Taxes are indeed high and if the government never taxed anyone they'd still have the money to operate... common sense (or at least it should be). What irks me though is that every American citizen would get thousands of dollars back, and nobody would be homeless or in poverty. But it still pisses me off that we, the commoners, have to suffer while the Elite get to sit in lavish hotels and have fancy meals and avoid taxes, if we suffer they should suffer with us, it's not right, and it's evil. I can see where you're coming from however.

In high tax states like CA or New York, taxes exceed 50%. The elite often promote taxes that they don't have to pay. Payroll taxes are high, but most of them are not on a payroll. If they receive dividends it's in an offshore trust or is deferred by arcane tax laws.

Monopolies like regulation and taxes because it puts competition out of business, since they don't have the infrastructure to deal with the tax and regulation burden. For the case of the ultra elite they use debt to enslave nations and high taxes are their way of collecting on the obligations they have created out of thin air.

If you resurrected all of our founding fathers the 2nd revolution would start tomorrow. It's just pathetic that there is probably only one or two politicians that have any interest in eliminating debt, the federal reserve or income taxes. Instead they all pander to more government handouts to keep the masses mollified.

top topics

join