It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 gives U.S. year-end deadline for IMF reforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The reforms would double the Fund's resources and hand more IMF voting power to countries like the so-called BRICS - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

The U.S. Congress has refused to sign off on the overhaul, which was agreed to in 2010, and the failure overshadowed even the crisis in Ukraine and the spillover effects of ultra easy monetary policies in advanced economies in the discussions.

The power elite are quickly overrunning the United States. They want it gone, and these impostors in our government, these sleeper agents, are only quickening the process. Right now, the United States is more hated by the globalist community than Russia is... People of ATS and the internet as a whole, if we the people do not raise our voices to this injustice soon, it will be too late.

This is the end game.
edit on 12-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The end of the farce that is our economy is soon coming to an end.

The pace really has begun to pickup, at least it seems that way to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

magnum1188
The pace really has begun to pickup, at least it seems that way to me.

Oh, no I certainly believe it is that way. Things are indeed accelerating. The globalist movement is no longer interested in the Crimean crisis, they are more interested in U.S. "imperialism" (when really it is their masters' agents infiltrating its government that have pushed for this "imperialism") and crony capitalism. Really, you're right for the most part, but it isn't so much the States' economic system that is running away with itself, it is that system hijacked and turned against its creator by its mortal enemies. The forces of the Globalist Order, the inadvertent and unmeant brainchild of capitalism. The elite.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

The problem which seems all too often is that we are given two sides to the same coin and expected to respond to it .I do believe that tptb use the Hegelian dialectic to re-shape us towards their one world Govt . The whole idea that we need to choose between this side or that one blurs what might be a better approach .We are seeing more and more that countries are figuring a better solution to what is really ailing them .The fact that the NSA leaked documents have come to light and countries are looking at getting away from that sort of lack of control should really scare tptb and it seems that it is . I guess the days of not factoring in the outside involvement are one of the first measures the different countries will have to consider first ...game changer comes to mind .

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by Davian

The problem which seems all too often is that we are given two sides to the same coin and expected to respond to it .I do believe that tptb use the Hegelian dialectic to re-shape us towards their one world Govt . The whole idea that we need to choose between this side or that one blurs what might be a better approach .We are seeing more and more that countries are figuring a better solution to what is really ailing them .The fact that the NSA leaked documents have come to light and countries are looking at getting away from that sort of lack of control should really scare tptb and it seems that it is . I guess the days of not factoring in the outside involvement are one of the first measures the different countries will have to consider first ...game changer comes to mind .

I think it also shows that when talking in the term "TPTB" that they also seem to be splintered and fragmented on how to distribute the power as well as which plan/plans to proceed with!

They have done well to divide and conquer the serfs they are controlling, but their greed seems to also be dividing them amongst themselves and their pawns....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

True I couldn't agree more .I think they have created a monster that is going to die but not the way they can control it .At least the timing of it .For them to have that ability ,they would have had to keep most of us in the dark but the internet has been a tool we have used much better then they could have imagined .On one hand they need to shut it down and on the other they cant ..Quite a delima they face .At present they just throw distractions out there to buy time but they are loosing the time frame and the chicken is coming home to roost well before night fall .

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You people seem to get so excited over nothing. The US may or may not pass these reforms. The IMFs response is to either start some reforms without the US, which will not work or do nothing. In the end they will come to some sort of deal because the IMF does not exist without the US and the US profits greatly from the IMF.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sounds to me like this is a preemptive strike in favor of transition to a basket of currencies made from BRICS nations.

The Petro$ is under attack.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

MrSpad
You people seem to get so excited over nothing. The US may or may not pass these reforms. The IMFs response is to either start some reforms without the US, which will not work or do nothing. In the end they will come to some sort of deal because the IMF does not exist without the US and the US profits greatly from the IMF.

And just what does the US have to offer the IMF other than the use of it's military?????

The US government has become a whore due to it's addiction of spending money it does not have!

Wake up!
edit on 12-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join