It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beggar disappeared?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

WisdomSeeker
It has been said that Ascended beings will "walk in" to another person or simply appear and test our spirit. They are trying to elevate our consciousness.
I was driving recently and had made 2 mini pizzas for myself. I had just finished eating the first one and pulled up to a red light. On the boulevard was a woman holding a sign asking for pizza to eat. NOT FOOD, pizza. What are the odds? Definitely a walk in. Left me with a feeling of wonderment.

Did you share your pizza?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Blastoff

Thanks for the clarification, Agartha.

It did have a "too-good-to-be-true" feeling to it!

You are welcome......the first time I saw that video I soooo wanted it to be true!
lol

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yup... more than once to me. Maybe 3 or 4 times in forty plus years. No possible way they could be gone... just "poof."

I wrote it off to poor attention and eye tricks, but with the possibility of spookiness still there... just not likely. Usually they were people I noticed in passing, glanced back and nothing there.

One that got me was a guy at a local hotel/bar in the 90's... dressed snazzily in a suit... asked me for a light when I was outside looking for "after-parties" ... I was admittedly fairly drunk, but at that time I could hold my liquor well, but I glanced down to dig out my lighter and looked up and he was gone... with no easy explanation.

A friend who is an arch skeptic recently had it happen to him twice within that many months... a guy by the side of a wilderness road in a clearing... just vanished while he was looking directly at him and once on a city street... he looked away for a moment and the guy was gone when he glanced back ...and he's sure there were no easy explanations each time.

Many of them seem to be "transients" or people of lesser economic means... meaning shabby looking... except that guy in the suit.

Things happen.. some psychics I knew said that a portion of the folks we see ambling around are in fact "ghosts" and partly here...partly somewhere else.

Personally... I dunno.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have a story. I am currently in a contract position with the state, and I have been working in a state building that was erected in 1950. About 8 months ago, I was opening the stairwell door to go down to the basement where the break room is, and I saw someone on the lower section of stairs, headed down. I could only see the top of their head and shoulders. I started down the stairs myself and looked down to see who it was, and there was no one there. There is a fire door with a hydraulic damper thing at the bottom of the stairs and that was closed. I said a quick 'WTF' to myself and hustled down the rest of the stairs and opened the door. Outside the door is an elevator lobby, and a long hallway. The offices down there were all locked and not being used. I quickly looked down the hall and the place was empty.

When I got back upstairs to my office, I asked one of the guys if anyone had ever seen anything strange in that building. He started chuckling and told me about all the ghosts that people have seen there. So I think I saw a ghost, basically, but he looked real as anything. I could even pick his hairstyle out of a lineup if I had to. My first actually time seeing a ghost, too.

edit on 14-4-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Blastoff
Here's something interesting to add:

if i'm not mistaken this video has been proven to be a hoax. it's cgi.
i'll see if i can find it, also i think there is a thread here on ATS about this video,, and they provide links for the proof.

yep here is one link for it.

According to advertising commentary blog Monkeywatching, the video was part of a promotional campaign for "Perfect World", the company that made the game. In the campaign, a real person based on the game character showed how to use superpowers to help people in their everyday lives. In this case, Dragon Totem Girl uses her superpowers to save the rickshaw driver.
Chinese Teleportation Road Rescue Video

edit on 14-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Lol. This 'Beggar' was nothing other than your common streetwalker, they get scooped up quick

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I remember this very vaguely.... but thanks for posting. It's insaaaane!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Your task in the program terminated abnormally (you "died") shortly after the time the begger went poof. Perhaps you were run over by a truck at the next intersection. Who knows.

You were returned to the last checkpoint in your task, which was at the point the begger went poof.

The program runs many (at least 7 billion) tasks such as yours. A random number generator (science calls quantum mechanics), as part of decision processes, prevents a pre-determined outcome. When you were returned to the checkpoint at the time the begger (another randomize task) went poof, randomness in your and the begger's decision processes leading to that moment caused you and the begger not to be in the same place at the same time. Poof goes the begger.

Many of our tasks (lives) have abnormally terminated (died) many more times than we are consciously aware of. That is, unless we start looking for the telltale little random signs. Deja Vu. Or, pictures on the walls where they weren't before. Etc.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Detergent because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2014 by Detergent because: clarification

edit on 15-4-2014 by Detergent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I live more or less a hermit lifestyle. I've observed people as a hobby for 2 decades and go solo into the Ozarks at night to meditate and watch the stars (this is one of my nightlife escapes to clear my mind from running a business in the daytime). Want to know something interesting? Nothing has ever happened to me that I couldn't explain without reason.

No woo woo events, no people disappearing, no alien abductions (tho I believe in aliens) or demonic/angelic appearances at the abandoned churches I visit that litter those mountains. Nada, zip. Now, maybe I'm just not "special", but I think it's more likely that I'm just very observant and logical. I keep a leveled head in any situation, whether I'm gushing blood or there is an unusual event taking place (that needs to be analyzed). The most unusual thing that EVER happened to me, tho which also was perfectly explainable, was a surprise encounter with a Sasquatch. That's just an elusive flesh and blood animal however.

To me, all these stories are from unobservant people who take their eyes off strangers for a few moments and the stranger just walks out of view. You are trying to attribute supernatural qualities to the incidents because of your own ignorance and/or because the person appeared "strange" to you (do some more traveling if that's the case). Just look at the response above me - that is a whole other level of crazy. I had to read it several times to search for signs of sarcasm or levity, but found none. Turn off the computer and take a walk. To the guy who was 10-yrs-old and had a Native American friend living in his car in a cornfield, that sounds like an invented memory (I have one myself from when I was 8, this tends to happen as we get older and if our childhoods were not pleasant experiences) or imaginary friend. Let me put it this way, no angel, alien, Santa Claus-Easter Bunny hybrid or whatever you believe is going to take the time to do half the stupid things the people in your stories do or be in those destitute situations. I'm sure they have more important things to be doing than being hobos on a backwards planet ran by psychotic apes.

And if they are anything other than human, then they're pretty damn useless, aren't they?
edit on 16-4-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

Sounds like "The Matrix" too me. So, who controls this "computer" and what is its purpose? And if everything is predetermied why don't the Matrix computer just avoid the cases where you "die" and "respawn" to fix the space-time paradox that was created ?

-MM

edit on 16-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

NorEaster
I had a really tall thin black man (easily 6'7" tall) with one leg (and crutches) and what looked like horizontal ritual scarring on this forehead approach me and my brother at around 1:30 AM in downtown Cincinnati as we were leaving a Kinkos with my brother's lecture presentation handouts (hundreds of the damn things) for his tradeshow gig the next day. The sidewalk there is really wide (20 yards or so) in front of this store and all the other shops in that area, with no alleys within several hundred feet, and glossy building surfaces in every direction. Bright amber area lighting at the time (November 2000) and the street was completely vacant, except for the three of us as we stood there in front of this 24 hr Kinkos, a half block from the Millennial Hotel on 5th St.

The guy wasn't begging, and wasn't dressed to be homeless in that area on that night. He seemed really anxious about something but I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me, since I don't understand the language he spoke. It was African sounding, and for some reason he fixed his attention directly and solely on me as if I was someone he was looking for and he'd finally found me. This went on for about three minutes or so, and he talked really fast and passionately, even as I just stood there and had no idea what he was trying to tell me. Then, my brother pulled a $20 bill out and handed it to him. He suddenly appeared to realize that my brother was standing there, and accepted the money without even looking at it to see what denomination it was.

Then, he looked back at me as if everything he'd just said hadn't accomplished anything at all, and he pushed away on his crutches, going west on the street. I looked at my brother and shook my head. Then we both looked back toward where he'd started off toward, and there was no one there. Just completely gone. The weirdest part was that my brother seemed to take it in stride as if he wasn't surprised at all, even though this was both of our first time in Cincinnati, and he admitted that he'd never seen anything like that happen to him or anyone else before.

To this day, I have no idea who that guy thought I was, what he was trying so hard to tell me, and how he was able to disappear when there was literally no possible means of getting off that large open concrete area in the few seconds we'd turned our attentions from him. It was pretty unsettling.

My wife worked at that Kinkos, she tells me weird ppl walk by all the time, like a guy named Mr. Reese. She says he comes in and tells her that "They're watching him", and he brings in letters that have a weird language written on them with random sections highlighted. Also tells her he used to work for the CIA, and aliens are real. Definitely weird!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've been lurking for a few months but I have a story to share that fits with this perfectly.

I went to an elementary school that was part of the local university, a sort of laboratory school for the education department. As such, the school schedule didn't exactly follow the schedule of the other schools in the city and county systems; sometimes our days off didn't match. This was a problem every now and then because my mother was a teacher in the other system and had trouble finding someone to watch me when she had to work and I didn't have to go to class.

There was a teacher inservice day scheduled on a Friday that didn't coincide with my mother's schedule. Apparently, the inservice wasn't announced well enough in advance because when I told my mom, "Hey, I don't have school tomorrow!" her response was "Yeah, right."

No matter how I tried to convince her, she got me up and dressed and dropped off at school the next morning. A handful of cars were in the parking lot but not much else and there I stood in front of an empty school. I pulled on the door to go in but it was locked. I cupped my hands and peered in and spied one of the custodians. He came to the front door, unlocked it, and said, "Hey, what are you doing here? There's no school today."

At that moment a smallish tan/brown Datsun pulled up and stopped in front of the school where we were.

The driver opened the door and called me by name, motioned me over.

I walked over to the car while the custodian watched and held the door to the empty school open.

"Hey, Ty," the driver said. "Hop in and I'll take you over to your Dad." My dad worked on campus at the university.

I didn't know the driver. In fact, I'd never seen them before. But they knew my name and evidently knew my father. I know what people said about getting into cars with strangers but just then I felt oddly compelled to get in the car. Never doubted my safety for a second. I hopped in the passenger seat with a total stranger and we slowly pulled away from the school.

"You know my dad?" I asked the driver.

"Oh, I've known your dad a long time." they answered.

We drove down the block and to the athletic department building and the driver let me out and I made my way down to my dad's office. Dad was surprised to see me. "Why aren't you at school?" he asked.

"I told you we didn't have school today."

"Well, How'd you get here?"

I then told him the story I just told you guys. Dad didn't know anyone who looked like the driver I described or drove a brown Datsun.

I never got the driver's name, never saw them again, and honestly now can't even tell you if they were male or female.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join