It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the age of oil? I think not!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's unachievable because of those who do not want to achieve it.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Im in favour of using humans to get resources. Each human has the capacity when dead to give 70 pounds of water and roughly 20 pounds of oil so to me this sounds like a good deal to solve a couple problems.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Why? There is still plenty under the ground!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello all I would just like to add this link for your viewing pleasure. enjoy!

Fuelless Moters

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Everyone here just seems to be interested in the now
but what about the future?
so we may not live to see the day, but that doesent mean we shouldent care

resources may last for our lifetime but eventually people will be forced to find something less damaging to the environment and less finite, why cant we start now?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We are starting to fund new avenues to replace oil as the main energy source. In the meantime i dont know why people whine and cry regarding the use of Oil

You would not have a Computer in front of you were it not for the polymers extracted from petroleum and natural Gas. You would not have the power to run your house, office, obviously car if not for the energy storage that Fossil fuels provide.

People are researching new sources of energy, but stop the nonsense

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I find this one very interesting as my father who was in the oil business and made me promise to not be, said this cry that the oil is running out would continue through my lifetime. He told me that the Middle East had enough for 100+ years and this was in the late 70's.

It definitely will be harder to get as the Saudi's don't even have pumps, but the oil is there, it will just cost more. Cheap oil is probably a thing of the past.

I used your Opening here, because I heard a Show the other evening which spoke to this somewhat.

The premises was put forth by a Preacher, who had ties within the Oil Corperations who built and operated the Alaskian Pipeline.

His story was simple to begin with, since his intent was being a Minister for the Men working on the Project in it's construction phase. It was noted during the Show, Pressures and Reserves in the Oil Fields had certain specs at the time of the original drilling. 30 some odd years later, when the depletion of this field was expected, testing was verifying that those Pressures and Reserves have been maintained, and at this time, there is as much Oil in those fields, as there was when they first started to operate.

He was brought into the confidence of the Oil Corperations due to his Ministry with the Workers. Despite not recieving a Paycheck for this, and depite being told the Oil Companies did not wish to have his services, he went ahead on his own. His work, resulted in Vast Savings for the Oil Corperations. The Men did not generally have the difficulties one would normally associate with these workers. Drunkeness, Time Off, Injuries and such. The Oil Corperations saw, his work was beneficial, and took him into their circle.

The Story does have many Biblical implications, but the bottomline is, the Oil Corperations have "STIMULATED" or "PROPOGATED" a false belief that Oil is running out, inorder to benefit their Pockets, while all this time it is not running short.

And here was the Main Point in all of this.

THE EARTH IS PRODUCING OIL, TO FILL AND MAINTAIN THESE RESERVES, AS FAST AS WE CAN PUMP IT OUT.

This show was about 1 and 1/2 Hours long, and covered other ares such as the False Banking Schemes in the Federal Reserve, and such, but tied them all together with Oil, and this Scam being used to exploit our fears today, to inflate the value of a commodity that still only costs $5.00 USD per Barrel to get out of the Ground.

I thought this maybe of interest to some, and "Fit" the Topic you have noted.

Your can listen to the show at the following. It's here the Top of the Archives, and you should not need to scroll down for this.

www.richardsyrett.com...

Who Runs America? - Richard welcomes back Lindsey Williams, author of the best-selling book The Energy Non-Crisis talks about the subject of another of his popular books, To Seduce a Nation. Learn why America is not being run by elected officials!

As an Aside, there is a vast Archive of similiar type topics within here, that can be listened to as well. They play on a Realplayer Format. One is available if you need to download it. It is a Virus free site.

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Shane]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join